What's new

A 445% price jump makes tomatoes more pricey than gasoline in India

1688748121933.png

Some Hindus eat it on religious occasion and we have enough supply. Chinese eat it for fast food and luxury restaurants and supply is running short 🤣
LOL, Only Indians eat them as daily fast food

微信图片_20230708010846.png

LOL, Only Indians eat them as daily fast food

View attachment 937524
If they start exporting to China they will be millionaires in no time. Bat faeces is used in Chinese medecine.

As per the image you posted, indians were eating rat to protest hunger. Now tell me why Chinese eat it, either there is hunger in China or do Chinese like taste of rat meat?

Some Hindus eat it on religious occasion and we have enough supply. Chinese eat it for fast food and luxury restaurants and supply is running short 🤣

Bat faeces(guano) is also in big demand in china. India should export to correct trade deficit
I guess you are talking about "bat girl" incident in China

The girl was making a food TV program in South East Asia , not in China, and she was required to take a bite of the local cuisine , which is bat soup, this incident soon went viral on Chinese social media and caused a huge nationwide outcry, the girl apologized on her Weibo to the public .

But of course I know your media would never let you know the details of this incident

针对这场新冠病毒肺炎疫情,多方研究已经将病毒来源指向了蝙蝠。且不论汪梦云这段拍摄于国外的,据称是介绍当地蝙蝠料理的视频,是否能够因为所谓“无知”而免责,吃蝙蝠本身隐藏的传染疾病风险和不良社会影响应该引起反思。

Letter of her apology on Weibo

7ff849417b0649a3945dfda88a438b21.png

I guess you are talking about "bat girl" incident in China

The girl was making a food TV program in South East Asia , not in China, and she was required to take a bite of the local cuisine , which is bat soup, this incident soon went viral on Chinese social media and caused a huge nationwide outcry, the girl apologized on her Weibo to the public .

But of course I know your media would never let you know the details of this incident

针对这场新冠病毒肺炎疫情,多方研究已经将病毒来源指向了蝙蝠。且不论汪梦云这段拍摄于国外的,据称是介绍当地蝙蝠料理的视频,是否能够因为所谓“无知”而免责,吃蝙蝠本身隐藏的传染疾病风险和不良社会影响应该引起反思。

Letter of her apology on Weibo

7ff849417b0649a3945dfda88a438b21.png
Ok forget bat, what about rat?

China is among top 3 in rat consumption

As per your own image, in India its becauee of hunger, but you claim there is no hunger in China, so why are you eating rat?

As per your own image, in India its becauee of hunger, but you claim there is no hunger in China, so why are you eating rat?
It doesn't look like they are very hungry, more like a everyday business

微信图片_20230708010846.png

If they are being sold in markets, they are everyday business

View attachment 937526

Lol where else will they be sold if not market? Inside cinema hall or hospital?They are being sold because there is hunger in this region

You repeat hundred times a day that there is no hunger in china and per capita income is much higher than India, so there should be no one eating rat, yet you rank in top 3. So is there hunger and poverty in China or you like taste of rat meat? There is no other option.

Lol where else will they be sold if not market? Inside cinema hall or hospital?They are being sold because there is hunger in this region

You repeat hundred times a day that there is no hunger in china and per capita income is much higher than India, so there should be no one eating rat, yet you rank in top 3. So is there hunger and poverty in China or you like taste of rat meat? There is no other option.
Who eats rats? I take only extremely few people in some isolated places in Guangdong and Guangxi province do, they are geologically, ethnically and culturally linked to neighboring Vietnam and other south east Asian countries, rats are kind of part of the diet in many south east Asian countries and peoples.

Back
Top Bottom