What's new

A banned Extremists leader threatening PTI live on National TV

This does seem intentional. Why would they ask every TV channel to cover this blabbering terrorist? They most likely want to push Pakistan again into FATF crosshairs before letting Imran come to power... If this is not treason...
There is no doubt in any sane Pakistani's mind that these generals are the cancer eating our country. Unless they are dealt with, our country will always be a third world shithole.

Last edited:
I think we are criticizing cachu whisky more than we should here. I doubt establishment would do such stupidity. This is a desperate measure, Which could not have happened without the approval of interior minister Rana Sanaullah. Sanaullah is know to have connections with these groups. Nothing was working , so plastic Nani resort to this.

لدھیانوی کا رانا باندری اورٹکلے کے ساتھ یارانہ
ludhyanvi with rana 2.jpg

ludhyanvi with rana 1.jpg

ludhyanvi with taklu.jpg

Ludhianvi ?

Indian blood coursing through his veins, then

maulana ji ki zehn me ek josh hai

jabardast jazba

Him and Gen Zia, both are immigrants from Indian Punjab.
Gen Baig and Gen Mushrraf were also immigrants from India.
Gen Usmani too and scores other.

What is common in above all, is that they were sworn enemies to India.

The veil of "Extreme" religious fanatics' is created

To lay the blame on some religious group for any "High profile" terrorist activity from which PDM itself can distance itself

Most likely planning a bomb / another assassination's type big plot - the garbage from it would be offloaded as "it was done by Aghhan or Religious fanatic"

The count down is entering last 35 days , and with Supreme court lost , PDM (PML, PPP, JUI) is desperate

The coordinated release of this narrative has only started in last 2 weeks

a) On social media I have seen few questionable vides floating of ethnic violence
group of one ethnic people beating other

b) Have recently seen videos of these (Chand raat) goon also spewing negative comments

c) Together with news that Amin poor was kidnapped and taken to undisclosed location

• Today I saw a thread opened up about some incident in Karachi , student vs Pakhtoon angle (all the way from 1985) , what a great time to discuss a issue form 1985

It appears an entity is using this moment to spread the Ethnic factor + together with fancitical themes on social media

Citizen of Pakistan must remain awake and be ready to stop the goal of ethnic crap

Last edited:
I have nothing against Shias as an ideology/dont care for it as I have no skin in the game but 9/10 Shias suck Iranian private parts like it's their sacred duty
absolutely never trust a shia to come up with a foreign policy for Pakistan, economic, and political, bureaucracy is fine as Pakistani is Pakistani but when its Iran or Pakistan, 9/10 Pakistani shias back Iranian interests over Pakistani interests

politically incorrect but it's true

Maybe you Sunni Eunuchs shouldn’t have sold your own people to the US for money, but again we know how you guys think, you literally gave up on your fellow Sunnis in Kashmir to the Kufar to be raped Willy nilly. At least we Shia can expect our Iranian brethren to assist if the shit hits the fan in Pakistan. That’s called leverage, you dumb Fucken Eunuch.

• Fanatic launch is strictly for big ticket Assassination attempt
  • They never win anything in election
  • They will only split the vote bank

Remember folks , Liaqat Ali Khan's attacker was blamed to be a misguided Afghan
However the real beneficiary of the assassination's were other groups

Supreme court should take Su-moto , why the Fanatical Parties (Banned) have been allowed TV time on National TV

this is the reason what pushed so many Shias into a pro Iranian stance. These terrorists terrorize the Shia community since the 80s. It culminated with the assassination of the Iranian diplomat and scores of Iranians being killed by the Pakistani State to please their American and Saudi masters.

I’m glad everything is coming out in the open now .

Kindly do not disrespect intellect of Muslim person by making cases for Sunni vs Shia
There is no such thing

1- Respect of Family of Prophet Mohmmad is 100% desired from all Muslims

2- All of Sahaba who lived under Prophet Mohammad have been guaranteed
Place in heaven so any criticism of any of Sahaba is invalid as well, would you argue with what
Prophet Mohammad stated in his hadith many time about virtue of his collogues?

Do not complicate a Message for Peace left behind by Prophet Mohammad into something meaningless as Shia or Sunni angle

If you read Prophet Mohammad's teaching he only refers his followers as "Muslims" or his Followers

There is no difference between a Muslim from Iran or Muslim from Saudia or Muslim from Indonesia
what matter is , your deeds how you help your fellow muslims in time of their need

Last edited:
Kindly do not disrespect intellect of Muslim person by making cases for Sunni vs Shia
There is no such thing

1- Respect of Family of Prophet Mohmmad is 100% desired from all Muslims

2- All of Sahaba who lived under Prophet Mohammad have been guaranteed
Place in heaven so any criticism of any of Sahaba is invalid as well, would you argue with what
Prophet Mohammad stated in his hadith many time about virtue of his collogues?

Do not complicate a Message for Peace left behind by Prophet Mohammad into something meaningless as Shia or Sunni angle

If you read Prophet Mohammad's teaching he only refers his followers as "Muslims" or his Followers

I have Sunnis in my family and none of my family disrespects any of the Sahaba, but I will not stand when some eunuchs of Sunni background single out the Shias community of Pakistan. It’s assholes like the one on this thread showing their hatred and impotences by always calling Shias anti Pakistani or Pro Iranian

I only acknowledge the term "Muslim" for All Muslims
I personally ignore any comment which mentions Muslims as otherwise or segment

Be the best Muslim you can be and Citizen of Pakistan

There are no special doors created specifically for Sunni or one created only for Shia on day of judgement

Everyone will be judged only on

1- Their faith / Prayers punctuality / Reading Quran/ Haj & Umra
2- Deeds (Doing good / Feeding poor) / Not taking bribe/ Not lieing or cheating
3- Your responsibilities to your family , parents , society

There is no definition of Shia / Sunni in Hadith - these "words have been created by Men" the same men who spend 1-10 Lakh on Chand rat while people are hungry on streets

Last edited:
This lunatic represents a banned organization and is a terrorist outfit.

And he gets time on TV.

Classic establishment move. Will come back to haunt the duffers.

Never learn.

Hope the chachas will give the needful response to the Tiger Force who has been extensively trained in Afghanistan and Iran.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom