What's new

A big question mark on India’s capacity to operate nuclear submarines

why is your a$$ getting burned with wife swapping news..looks like somebody just missed the train..anyways on topic..if Indians have issues with their subs , we will deal with it..you still need to keep your trap shut!

I see. You want to be the wife in wife swapping. How interesting. One look at your face and the party is broken up. On topic, Indians are the source of the sub problem. Indians are incapable of dealing with modern ships. More will blow up. Go away to your wife swapping party.

I see. You want to be the wife in wife swapping. How interesting. One look at your face and the party is broken up. On topic, Indians are the source of the sub problem. Indians are incapable of dealing with modern ships. More will blow up. Go away to your wife swapping party.

Delusion and more delusions. Arihants (4) bombing karachi with 3500km SLBM gud enough ?

blah blah blah...go on cribbing you moron!

Delusion and more delusions. Arihants (4) bombing karachi with 3500km SLBM gud enough ?

Arihants will be rotting away. SLBM. :laugh: Those Indian tests are fake launches. On the chance that they are armed, they will blow up Mumbai for sure.

Arihants will be rotting away. SLBM. :laugh: Those Indian tests are fake launches. On the chance that they are armed, they will blow up Mumbai for sure.

We'll use Arihant for sequel of this :

Operation Trident
Part of Indo-Pakistani War of 1971
Date 4–5 December 1971
Location Arabian Sea, 14 to 70 nmi south of Karachi port, Pakistan
Result Strategic Indian naval victory
Partial Naval Blockade on Pakistan

Casualties and losses:

India:
None

Pakistan:
Minesweeper PNS Muhafiz sunk
Destroyer PNS Khaibar sunk
Transport, MV Venus Challenger, sunk
Destroyer PNS Shah Jahan badly damaged
Karachi harbour fuel storage tanks destroyed
100+ sailors killed
700+ injured

What utter, utter horse cr@p. show me a single large navy who has not had accidents with either their SSKs,SSBNs or SSNs??

Why should this incident raise any doubts about anything??

Another case of anti-India propaganda. I'm surprised they didn't reference poverty.

China is one country which has many Submarine, not single submarine met acceident till date.. (As per official records) unofficially we don't know much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom