What's new

A brief look into how israeli zionist regime controls and manipulates mainstream social media outlets, western politicians, celebrities etc

AZMwi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Influential western talk show hosts, businesses, celebrities, writers, politicians are monetarily backed heavily by israel, allowing israel to control the narrative and operate those under it like puppets of zionist regime

Influential western talk show hosts, businesses, celebrities, writers, politicians are monetarily backed heavily by israel, allowing israel to control the narrative and operate those under it like puppets of zionist regime

They control it because they can,
they have worked hard and long for it.
from a time when they were persecuted, to a time when they are powerful, is a story of achievement, determination and consistency of effort.

Don't like what they are doing ?

Quit the forum and get to work honestly.

They control it because they can,
they have worked hard and long for it.
from a time when they were persecuted, to a time when they are powerful, is a story of achievement, determination and consistency of effort.

Don't like what they are doing ?

Quit the forum and get to work honestly.
Sorry mate but they did all of it by defying God, worshipping satan, killing prophets and killing hundreds of millions of innocents all across the globe by waging wars, causing numerous human tragedies, enslaving millions of people of other races and stealing resources and lands of other races. I don't want that kind of HONEST WORK.

Problem is not the zionists, it's the divided, selfish, lazy and narrow minded Muslims who can't unite on any one issue to fight their enemies effectively.

E.g. my company put out a biased one sided statement after the latest flare up in Palestine and I responded by reaching out to fellow "muslims" within the company, around 50 of them some I knew personally and some I didn't, to put out a joint statement challenging the one sided nature of the official communication. Only one person responded.

This is the reason why muslims are zaleel and getting this level of treatment..

Fault is within us, not them...

Last edited:
Problem is not the zionists, it's the divided, selfish, lazy and narrow minded Muslims who can't unite on any one issue to fight their enemies effectively.

E.g. my company put out a biased one sided statement after the latest flare in Palestine and I responded by reaching out to fellow "muslims" within the company, around 50 of them some I knew personally and some I didn't, to put out a joint statement challenging the one sided nature of the statement. Only one person responded.

This is the reason why muslims are zaleel and getting this level of treatment..

Fault in within us, not them...

Muslims were united and powerful but the so called modernists and revivalist destroyed us. The ottomans were betrayed by Arabs and Mughals by their own deeds. After the Ottomans fell, the enemies made a vow to never allow the muslims to unite.

Video taken down by YouTube saying it violates their harrasment policy. There you go. I was right about zionism controlling the mainstream media.

Video taken down by YouTube saying it violates their harrasment policy. There you go. I was right about zionism controlling the mainstream media.
See if you can find one on tiktok...

Muslims were united and powerful but the so called modernists and revivalist destroyed us. The ottomans were betrayed by Arabs and Mughals by their own deeds. After the Ottomans fell, the enemies made a vow to never allow the muslims to unite.
We weren't united even back then, the reason ottoman couldn't make any lasting headway into Eastern Europe and hang onto the territory was because safavid Iran was always on their tail. Muslims of India were just as divided. Mir Jaffer and Mir Sadiq played their part and Nizam joined marathas and angrez to take down Tipu Sultan.

It's social media and sheer numbers that has been the only reason that Jew propaganda has somewhat been countered

Younger demographics don't go to MSM for their news and information, they go to social media

And that's how we can counter the Jew narrative

Otherwise MSM is completely controlled and you can see the level of control they have

Sorry mate but they did all of it by defying God, worshipping satan, killing prophets and killing hundreds of millions of innocents all across the globe by waging wars, causing numerous human tragedies, enslaving millions of people of other races and stealing resources and lands of other races. I don't want that kind of HONEST WORK.

May I suggest you read history from all points of view.

It will not hurt but it will help you understand a lot of things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom