What's new

A certain country claims to be friend of Bangladesh, but imposes visa curbs: Chinese envoy

Fool, China is not an immigration country, China has more than enough people already. To sell more products to China, other countries have to produce the products Chinese consumers want

If you are no use to me you are irrelevant :D

Ambassador Yao Wen, please use your esteem Office to influence the BAL govt to organize a fair election with the introduction of a caretaker govt. That friend of BD will not restrict the entry of our thieves.

China influencing for a fair election in Bangladesh :D

you are a hopeful bunch :enjoy:

they do not buy any products from either Pakistan or Bangladesh
they do not allow immigration
China has offered to buy about 4000 products from BD. But, without an industrial base for consumer or industrial goods, BD is unable to export any.

I hope many Chinese factories will build shops after the next election, produce those goods cheaper and export to China.

Otherwise, the Chinese offer would be meaningless.

Fool, China is not an immigration country, China has more than enough people already. To sell more products to China, other countries have to produce the products Chinese consumers want. You stupid Indian donkey keep repeating your anti-China propaganda BS let it be trade, immigration, CPEC or BRI over and over again.
China is a time tested friend of Bangladesh. They have made a huge investment in Bangladesh's infrastructures namely bridges, railways, underwater tunnels etc. China is building an economic zone in Chittagong where they will set up factories to produce diverse commodities. Last but not the least, without Chinese help we could not have built our armed forces.

they do not buy any products from either Pakistan or Bangladesh
they do not allow immigration

interactions between countries are based on self-interest

People of Bangladesh have to decide here what they want. I cannot help them

He is not mentioning those things for altruism. He is looking to fleece Bangladeshis with contracts for Chinese companies

He is saying those things to gain a political/diplomatic victory, not to fleece Bangladeshis. Give it a rest with "China fleecing other countries" as if Europeans and Americans are angels. Incredibly immature and naive.

Last edited:
China has offered to buy about 4000 products from BD. But, without an industrial base for consumer or industrial goods, BD is unable to export any.

I hope many Chinese factories will build shops after the next election, produce those goods cheaper and export to China.

Otherwise, the Chinese offer would be meaningless.

some way the Pakistanis are waiting for their SEZs
as I said you are a hopeful bunch :enjoy:

Some all praising uneducated mullah thinks the Chinese money is free investment without the necessity of paying it back.

It is only loan money that China gives and it will have to pay back with a high 3% interest rate.

This Mullah imbecile thinks all are free. He is so praise for dog and pig eating China that it disgusts me.

That dog and pig eating China gives loans to build underwater tunnels, bridges, economic zones, railways and whatnot. Nobody thinks China gives free money except some uneducated stupid a*sshole on PDF.

some way the Pakistanis are waiting for their SEZs
as I said you are a hopeful bunch :enjoy:
Is it me hopeful or hopeless?

China will find Pakistan and Afghanistan societies overwhelmed with Talibanic mindset making their people unfit to work under strict discipline that a modern workplace needs.

Moreover, the Seaport Guaddar is far away from Chinese production centers that lie in its eastern belt where foreign trade is easy to do. However, Gwaddar is near to Xinjiang. It would be good if Uighur becomes an industrial center that uses Gwaddar port for foreign trade.

America will certainly block the Burma/ BoB trade route of China with the help of BD. However, I doubt China will invest in Pakistan’s SEZ because the cultural difference is too wide for Chinese companies to take risks.

Chinese private owners certainly will not appreciate people spending precious working time on prayer mats and gossip instead of working with full heart and energy.

Last edited:
Is it me hopeful or hopeless?

China will find Pakistan and Afghanistan societies overwhelmed with Talibanic mindset making their people unfit to work under strict discipline that a modern workplace needs.

Moreover, the Seaport Guaddar is far away from Chinese production centers that lie in its eastern belt where foreign trade is easy to do. However, Gwaddar is near to Xinjiang. It would be good if Uighur becomes an industrial center that uses Gwaddar port for foreign trade.

America will certainly block the Burma/ BoB trade route of China with the help of BD. However, I doubt China will invest in Pakistan’s SEZ because of cultural difference.

Chinese private owners certainly will not appreciate people spending precious working time on prayer mats and gossip instead of working with full heart and energy.

sometime the difference between hopeful and hopeless is a thin dividing line

a dumb CCP official tried to take a childish pot shot, even BD won't take these clowns seriously.
but it is good fodder for the pdf grind

Back
Top Bottom