What's new

A frank discussion about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS, please close this thread. As it seems most members here both Indian and Pakistani are immature don't know the meaning of sticking to the topic.

As was said in my original post, only Indian members should post of Pakistan's achievements not Pakistani members.
If Pakistani members have to post something good about India my other thread is called "A frank discussion"

Pakistani Girl - Fastest Woman in South Asia

Naseem Hameed, a 22-year old girl from Karachi had won the 100-metre race in 11.81 seconds to become the fastest woman sprinter in South Asia in an historic performance at the South Asian Games in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2009.

Previously, Pakistan's Shabana Akhtar won two gold medals for long jump in the 1993 and 1995 SAF Games.

MODS, please close this thread. As it seems most members here both Indian and Pakistani are immature don't know the meaning of sticking to the topic.

As was said in my original post, only Indian members should post of Pakistan's achievements not Pakistani members.
If Pakistani members have to post something good about India my other thread is called "A frank discussion"

delete the first post thread deleted itself.

Pakistani Girl - Fastest Woman in South Asia

Naseem Hameed, a 22-year old girl from Karachi had won the 100-metre race in 11.81 seconds to become the fastest woman sprinter in South Asia in an historic performance at the South Asian Games in Dhaka, Bangladesh in 2009.

Previously, Pakistan's Shabana Akhtar won two gold medals for long jump in the 1993 and 1995 SAF Games.

Hell who told you this ?

We and afraid of that corrupt army............ Joke of the Day.:yahoo:

We are only afraid of GOD Almighty.

Can you stop posting in this thread and let Indian members post something good about Pakistan.

What is your problem here, when any indian says something bad about pakistan you have a problem, they say something good about pakistan then also you have a problem.

Can you stop posting in this thread and let Indian members post something good about Pakistan.

What is your problem here, when any indian says something bad about pakistan you have a problem, they say something good about pakistan then also you have a problem.

How can an Indian say GOOD about Pakistan?

Amazing.

How can an Indian say GOOD about Pakistan?

Amazing.

I am looking for sincere indian members out here who will write something good about pakistan and I believe there are some as the 2nd poster showed.

But there are some immature indian members too like the ones after that and also you replying in this thread when all I want are positive sincere replies from indian members.

Also indian members if you have nothing positive to post about pakistan then please don't post anything on this thread.

Pakistani people are more handsome and beautiful than Indians.

that's why no Miss.world Or Miss. universe title holder from pakistan.
from india:
miss World:
5 times {1966, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2000}

Miss universe:
2 times {1994,2000}

I am looking for sincere indian members out here who will write something good about pakistan and I believe there are some as the 2nd poster showed.

But there are some immature indian members too like the ones after that and also you replying in this thread when all I want are positive sincere replies from indian members.

Also indian members if you have nothing positive to post about pakistan then please don't post anything on this thread.

best Solution: delete this thread.

from india:
miss World:

Miss universe:
2 times {1994,2000}

bcz v dnt need to prove it
it is the reality

from india:
miss World:

Miss universe:
2 times {1994,2000}

No Pakistani girl go in that flesh showing event. sorry we are out of that.

Pakistanis have better health than Indians.

can someone tell me how to delete a thread which I started.

Apparently people are taking it too personally here even to write something good when everyone is sitting before a monitor and fighting over who is more beautiful.

can someone tell me how to delete a thread which I started.

Apparently people are taking it too personally here even to write something good when everyone is sitting before a monitor and fighting over who is more beautiful.

:lol::lol:
close the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom