What's new

A frank discussion about Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me how to delete a thread which I started.

Apparently people are taking it too personally here even to write something good when everyone is sitting before a monitor and fighting over who is more beautiful.

To edit or delete your posts, click the button by the post you want to edit. If your post was the first in the thread, then deleting the post may result in the removal of the entire thread.

Pakistan's population growth rate is far better than India :lol: (with no offence)

I am looking for sincere indian members out here who will write something good about pakistan and I believe there are some as the 2nd poster showed.

But there are some immature indian members too like the ones after that and also you replying in this thread when all I want are positive sincere replies from indian members.

Also indian members if you have nothing positive to post about pakistan then please don't post anything on this thread.

On a serious note such threads have been started in the past too but since Indians can never be friendly towards Pakistan so such threads turned out to be messy thanks to Indians.

here you also seen the result.

that's why no Miss.world Or Miss. universe title holder from pakistan.
from india:
miss World:
5 times {1966, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2000}

Miss universe:
2 times {1994,2000}

:) those competitions are not the criteria for being beautiful besides India is a big market and keeping in view the craze for becoming fair and beautiful the beauty products and this industry always look towards India hence you see so many Indian Miss this and miss that.

Its good business for foreign beauty products

Pakistan got best grilled food in sub continent. :P :bounce: :pakistan:

possibly-the-best-mixed-grill-in-london.jpg

dud im sitting hear waiting for my pizza and u r sending pics like these .....ur killing me dud ...killing me!:pop:

You kidding me and you are in Lahore........:smokin:

Me and couple of my buddy will have some this evening nearby a restaurant. Every weak end is holiday for me.........:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom