What's new

A heartbreaking murdering: 17 year old Nicoletta, murdered by her 22-year-old Pakistani refugee boyfriend

Looks more like a high druggie than even a refugee……probably were into drugs and shit like that

Laws need to be changed fir sure

Let’s see here...

Sexual relations with a girl he’s not married to..

Murdering someone....

And now all of a sudden a defender of the Quran..

Lmao

You guys know what to do with this psychopath.

No,they would mention it,trust me.

@dBSPL I was going to post this,but then I thought some people here would think I only post bad things about Pakistan.

The guy had some 4 IDs with him and gave the authorities 4 different names when he got in Greece. That's what the news said.

They said,he had requested asylum but was rejected. He went to tell her that he wanted to leave the country,they had some fight,I think he said she said something bad about a friend of his,he killed her,took his stuff,took her phone and went north. Another Pakistani identified him and called the police and they arrested him in FYROM.

Not all Pakistanis or Muslims are like this. Just like the west, a lot of people are born into Islam but don’t actually practice. They are Muslim by name and culture just like a lot of Christians are Christian by name and culture but don’t practice their religion.

No,they would mention it,trust me.

@dBSPL I was going to post this,but then I thought some people here would think I only post bad things about Pakistan.

The guy had some 4 IDs with him and gave the authorities 4 different names when he got in Greece. That's what the news said.

They said,he had requested asylum but was rejected. He went to tell her that he wanted to leave the country,they had some fight,I think he said she said something bad about a friend of his,he killed her,took his stuff,took her phone and went north. Another Pakistani identified him and called the police and they arrested him in FYROM.
May she rest in lights. It is an indescribable pain for her family when a little girl is cut off from life by such an event. I was very sad when I read the news. I was even more upset when I saw some Greeks who took the issue to different points on social media.

May she rest in lights. It is an indescribable pain for her family when a little girl is cut off from life by such an event. I was very sad when I read the news. I was even more upset when I saw some Greeks who took the issue to different points on social media.

Europeans are always looking for an excuse to bash Muslims/Middle Easterners/South Asians so I wouldn’t expect any less.

Not all Pakistanis or Muslims are like this. Just like the west, a lot of people are born into Islam but don’t actually practice. They are Muslim by name and culture just like a lot of Christians are Christian by name and culture but don’t practice their religion.
Of course not. The problem is that a few good come here and the majority are worthless people from Pakistan,Afghanistan etc. who try to get into Europe. Remember,another Pakistani identified him and called the police. There are good and hard-working people among the immigrants and refugees,but unfortunately the majority are the ones who are shit in their country and try to leave.

I was even more upset when I saw some Greeks who took the issue to different points on social media.
Well people are fed up,because crime went higher ever since immigrants and "refugees" started coming by the thousands.

Religion only works well when it's the dominant ideology in a country.
I think religious people in religious countries has a better moral and behavior than the average in the west.

But when you put religious people in Western atheist societies, they become crazy, they think everybody is a sinner who deserve to be punished.

Of course not. The problem is that a few good come here and the majority are worthless people from Pakistan,Afghanistan etc. who try to get into Europe. Remember,another Pakistani identified him and called the police. There are good and hard-working people among the immigrants and refugees,but unfortunately the majority are the ones who are shit in their country and try to leave.

Well people are fed up,because crime went higher ever since immigrants and "refugees" started coming by the thousands.

People that emigrate the proper way are usually exceptional people. It’s the refugees that are criminals because they break laws just to enter in the first place.

People that emigrate the proper way are usually exceptional people. It’s the refugees that are criminals because they break laws just to enter in the first place.

Poor people is the people who emigrate.

And poor people usually has to break the law a thousand times just for survive.

Poor people is the people who emigrate.

And poor people usually has to break the law a thousand times just for survive.

Uh no... Pakistanis that emigrate to other countries through the proper channels are usually educated and mostly better off than the rest.

It’s the poor, illiterate, and criminal minded ones that don’t respect national or international laws and travel illegally as economic ‘refugees’.

Uh no... Pakistanis that emigrate to other countries through the proper channels are usually educated and mostly better off than the rest.

It’s the poor, illiterate, and criminal minded ones that don’t respect national or international laws and travel illegally as economic ‘refugees’.

Oh well, that is a middle/upper class emmigration, they emmigrate legally and make no troubles, in every country, but that's a minority.

Most of emmigrants are just seeking survive, because they are poors in the origin countries. They are not traveling for pleasure, they aren't yuppies seeking exotic experiences.

Raise up in a poor home have a lot of negative consequences in the behavior, starting by a higher common criminality rate.

People with money dont need to steal, and they are no problematic.

Oh well, that is a middle/upper class emmigration, they emmigrate legally and make no troubles, in every country, but that's a minority.

Most of emmigrants are just seeking survive, because they are poors in the origin countries. They are not traveling for pleasure, they aren't yuppies seeking exotic experiences.

Raise up in a poor home have a lot of negative consequences in the behavior, starting by a higher common criminality rate.

People with money dont need to steal, and they are no problematic.

Most of these economic refugees just want to get into the west to faak bitches and go clubbing and send some money home to their families.

Their families are under the impression that they are just going to work.

That’s where the problem is.

Look, I understand there are some extreme cases of poverty and sometimes to survive you gotta to do what you gotta do.

But if you illegally somehow entered a country, you should be grateful enough not to go around breaking laws, being a criminal and disrespecting the local culture.

Last edited:
Most of these economic refugees just want get into the west to faak bitches and go clubbing and send some money home to their families.

Their families are under the impression that they are just going to work.

That’s where the problem is.
:lol:

I agree.

They never would do those things in their own home town, because they would embarrased due to his family and loved ones.
But they are far from home, and their moral constraint is different.

Imagine you become penniless, in your home town you likely would never steal, because you'd embarrased if your family knows it. But if you are in another country... you'll care less about it.

So what was his plight in Pakistan, the usual tropes of Shia oppression, Qadiani or Baloch?

IMO, none of the mentioned ones.
What I know is they used some terms like 'danky or dinky' (human smuggling) which is an illegal way to travel and settle in Europe. No idea upon arrival how they get the status of 'refugee', potentially that is the time when they used the classes in your post.
They are usually employed as low-paid laborer jobs in Agri fields which are seasonal and not permanent ones.

In the off-season, when they failed to pay their rents, and food they are totally at the disposal of the contractors/employers for their livings and if allowed to stay, they have to pay the accumulated dues of off-season from the finances from the next season salaries.

This case most probably seems to be arises between them from the such a scenario,

Just for an example:

Last edited:
Pakistan simply has too much surplus population with a slow growing economy.

There is little wonder that so many young Pakistanis end up trying to get out of the country for a better life.

:lol:

I agree.

They never would do those things in their own home town, because they would embarrased due to his family and loved ones.
But they are far from home, and their moral constraint is different.

Imagine you become penniless, in your home town you likely would never steal, because you'd embarrased if your family knows it. But if you are in another country... you'll care less about it.

It shouldn’t matter though.

They shouldn’t be doing any of these things no matter where they are. Entering the west and using the society there as an excuse for debauchery is pathetic. The western society didn’t cause them to be this way, it just exposed them for the kind of people they really were all along.

Now in this case, you can call this a crime of passion, or the guy was just a mentally sick person, or maybe he was just truly evil. Whatever the case, he brought shame to all of us Pakistanis that work hard, contribute to society, and follow the laws of the land.

Low IQ Europeans are not going to understand that whatever this retard did is exclusive to him. They will group all Pakistanis together and stigmatize them.

Perhaps if this mofo had to sell some of his land and sacrifice his assets to provide a better future for his family by emigrating to Greece legally, he’d have valued his visa and the opportunity. He would have focused on being a model citizen and starting his own business.

But since the doors to Europe are open, you get any and every backwards scumbag thinking they are entitled to enter and that they can do whatever they want.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this jack *** was not Pakistani but Afghan carrying a Pakistani Passport. 90% of these so called refuges in Europe are Afghans pretending to be Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom