What's new

A Intelligence Organization run by Maraym Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif is much more stronger then ISI itself

Is this satire?

I don't think people truly appreciate the size and scope of ISI operations.
they lost haf of country. They lost gargil. They safe gard corrupts. Under their nose maryam nawaz run its on intelligence agency.
They Allowed ex pmz to live and run businesses abroad. You know how big thread they are to national security..can you even think if uk pm live in Spain or Australia after end of his job.... or US president live in Russia or to Europe after end of his job.
isi is run by corrupt generals and they have no idea what is national security means.
Mayraim nawaz has effective intelligence system which out smart isi financially and in man power. She has whole police and IB under her nose. She handled arashed shrif operation from uk.
Some say she was the one who killed Arshad shrif and she was watching live Arshad shrif 's torture and murder. She used anjam nadeem to cover up things.
she gets Imran khan prison videos and some says she went to meet Imran khan in Attock prison as I am not sure about this yet

Last edited:
ISI = State within a State
Maryam's/Nawaz's Intelligence Agency = State within a State of a State.

ISI = State within a State
Maryam's/Nawaz's Intelligence Agency = State within a State of a State.
She is the one behind every trouble in Pakistan she has brain size of chicken. A very lose women. Not worthy to lead a political party. Asim Munir is her bitch

You are giving Generals too much credit.

The evil deeds they’re doing is out of free will and to keep a strangle hold on Pakistan.

You are giving Generals too much credit.

The evil deeds they’re doing is out of free will and to keep a strangle hold on Pakistan.
I am just saying. As we been told isi is very strong they counter enemies before they act. I just gave the gentleman little realty chack. To understand their incompetence levels, seriousness and stupidity. Just study the case of ex pmz and chiefs living abroad.

Last edited:
ISI pasand nahi to theek hai janaab, magar itna bhi izzat mat nikalo unka.

Matlab kuch bhi, foreign operatives in a Security state - do people even understand what is being said here lol.

These folks ISI, MI are no where near what they project themselves to be.

Their forte include abducting and targeting their own.

When a country is broken into half, its military has lost all its bragging rights. The wisest thing to so would be to go back to its barracks and let go of all its non military enterprises.

not surprising considering modi’s pegasus scandal

This might not be an agency. But she could have hired a group of ex-sleuths and given them enough cash to carry out such activities.

PMLN and PPP has much better intelligence than ISI now.
I told this months ago:

The level of some posts here at PDF is even lower than Mariana trench. The collective IQ of this forum is fast reaching to single digit.

I'm starting to believe the above claim might be true.

Maybe there is an institutional capture by patwari PMLN loyalists.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom