What's new

‘A leader who tried to give direction to Pakistan’: Sharad Pawar on Imran Khan

Getting bashed by Pakistan is actually a good certificate for success in India. Imran may just be helping Modi :laugh:
No actually. All of opposition was like sur katta parinda in front of modi. After imran khan comparisons of hilter things changed dramatically. And they picked up from there.
Modi has to spend billions for image built up.
And so many deals are given to western countries to dump their stuff in india.

Situation in india is not as it seems.
Modi image has been tarnished so bad. But now it would be repaired by shahbaz sherif

Now Indians are supporting Imran Khan. Will this make Imran suspicious? :unsure:

Doesn't matter.
Even if the entire world and its riches and weapons and power would go against Imran Khan.
People will still stand with him as they see a leader in him which they have been missing for several decades.

No actually. All of opposition was like sur katta parinda in front of modi. After imran khan comparisons of hilter things changed dramatically. And they picked up from there.
Modi has to spend billions for image built up.
And so many deals are given to western countries to dump their stuff in india.

Situation in india is not as it seems.
Modi image has been tarnished so bad. But now it would be repaired by shahbaz sherif
Modi is wildly popular and will easily get reelected next year. If you watch Indian TV, you'll see that the state of opposition in India is pretty pathetic. They don't have any voice to exploit Imran's comments like you say. :undecided:

Modi is wildly popular and will easily get reelected next year. If you watch Indian TV, you'll see that the state of opposition in India is pretty pathetic. They don't have any voice to exploit Imran's comments like you say. :undecided:
Modi is just a random, not very exciting, and quiet frankly, boring politician who does not have great charisma either. He's pretty decent making speeches, feeds off the energy of the crowd but that's about it.

Standing next to next to Raul baba, but.. he becomes like superman. Mummy Ji is not willing to relinquish her stranglehold on the party.. Bianca occasionally campaigns, and despite being quite the silver spoon baby herself, she comes across as being much more erudite and states-womanly? than her brat of a brother. Trouble is, she's already married to a billionaire and lives the good life, it would make no sense for her to go all in with this politics bs.

Congress' fortunes will continue to be doomed till they don't have a major shakeup and change right at the top imo.

Modi is just a random, not very exciting, and quiet frankly, boring politician who does not have great charisma either. He's pretty decent making speeches, feeds off the energy of the crowd but that's about it.

Standing next to next to Raul baba, but.. he becomes like superman. Mummy Ji is not willing to relinquish her stranglehold on the party.. Bianca occasionally campaigns, and despite being quite the silver spoon baby herself, she comes across as being much more erudite and states-womanly? than her brat of a brother. Trouble is, she's already married to a billionaire and lives the good life, it would make no sense for her to go all in with this politics bs.

Congress' fortunes will continue to be doomed till they don't have a major shakeup and change right at the top imo.
Yesterday, I saw news the Congress implemented 1 family, 1 ticket scheme. But this does not apply to Gandhi family. It is like they are on BJP's payroll. :laugh: At this rate, AAP will continue to steal Congress vote base. But AAP is one man party, so not sure how long they'll last. Overall, future is not bright for opposition parties in the next decade. Only real political opposition are the regional parties, but they do not have a good central party to hold them together :pop:

Here is my mainstream Indian view:

Pakistanis have always held establishment above and beyond the political class on the dominance hierarchy. This is because right from first year of the country, Pakistan has been wary of fighting a bigger enemy. India has unwittingly had a BIG influence Pakistan's collective psyche. For most of India's population, conflict with Pakistan is something that happens in a remote region. Sure it has created some local political tensions every now and then, but not by a big margin. For Pakistanis however, the conflict area is close to the population center. This has given people who guarantee security for Pakistan a disproportionate amount of respect. Things may look different now because of Imran's rise in popularity. But as long as India - Pakistan conflict keeps simmering, the Army can rise to prominence above all in just a matter of days.

I attribute even Imran's success (via anti-American rhetoric) partially to Pakistan's position against India. The conservatives in Pakistan are not disposed to Anti Americanism just because of drone strikes in KPK. A good chunk of the sentiment is likely due to the natural alliance that India and US have gravitated to. This has made US an untrustworthy partner to Pakistan. Similarly, India's conflict with China has also made China a big favorite in Pakistan.

The security situation with India will always continue to play a big role in Pakistan. :unsure:
"Pakistan Main population live near conflict zone and Indians seem Pakistan confict to be a remote area problem"
So your people still live in cold war. Our people are fully aware what modern weapons can bring in a modern war and nobody is concerned about India taking over Pakistan or any conventional conflict between the two countries. Here it is the predominant view that Pakistan india Standoff is like US-Soviet standoff in coldwar. If one goes down it will take the other down with it. Both India and Pakistan are too big to go down without a MASSIVE fallout.
This stupid notion of "We will end the war on victors side" is only peddled by your Retirmee military genuineses lile GD Bakhshi.
USA policy is the only real threat to Pakistan.
Hell even Afghanistan creats more problems for Pakistan then India.
And Pakistani Population for some reason have always been Anti US. Its not about India getting close to US. When India was Soviet Ally even then Pakistan Public Hated USA (Dont know why , May be because of Pakistani soft spot for Muslims as a whole as most of US Armed conflicts in Middle east and its support to Israel may be).
we are 220 Million people Nation amd we have a lot of our own issues. I dont know why you believe that only thing we think about is your country.
And even in UAE a lot of Indians are so naive about there views of Pakistan.
They think Pakistan is a really small country that is like 20 times smaller. and i am like. Buddy Pakistan is only 1/5th the size of India by size and Population. One of them was arguing Pakistan is smaller then Kerala state of India. I showed him Google maps then he believed me 😂

"Pakistan Main population live near conflict zone and Indians seem Pakistan confict to be a remote area problem"
So your people still live in cold war. Our people are fully aware what modern weapons can bring in a modern war and nobody is concerned about India taking over Pakistan or any conventional conflict between the two countries. Here it is the predominant view that Pakistan india Standoff is like US-Soviet standoff in coldwar. If one goes down it will take the other down with it. Both India and Pakistan are too big to go down without a MASSIVE fallout.
This stupid notion of "We will end the war on victors side" is only peddled by your Retirmee military genuineses lile GD Bakhshi.
USA policy is the only real threat to Pakistan.
Hell even Afghanistan creats more problems for Pakistan then India.
And Pakistani Population for some reason have always been Anti US. Its not about India getting close to US. When India was Soviet Ally even then Pakistan Public Hated USA (Dont know why , May be because of Pakistani soft spot for Muslims as a whole as most of US Armed conflicts in Middle east and its support to Israel may be).
we are 220 Million people Nation amd we have a lot of our own issues. I dont know why you believe that only thing we think about is your country.
And even in UAE a lot of Indians are so naive about there views of Pakistan.
They think Pakistan is a really small country that is like 20 times smaller. and i am like. Buddy Pakistan is only 1/5th the size of India by size and Population. One of them was arguing Pakistan is smaller then Kerala state of India. I showed him Google maps then he believed me 😂
You are not able to grasp that the Indian view is based on historical conflicts between the two countries. Of course people interested in defence affairs will know that ballistic missiles can reach anywhere in subcontinent. But most Indians are not interested in defence. Thus far, wars have been fought near Pakistan's population center and this is not the case for India.

As for my view about India's influence on Pakistan's domestic politics, I stand by what I've said here. They seem rational and I don't see that you've presented any good argument for me to reconsider my opinions. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom