What's new

A letter to COAS Gen Asim Munir

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear sir,
Usually, people are abusive towards you because most Pakistanis don't understand the real enemies of Pakistan and the dynamics of affairs on the ground.

I know what you can do and what you can't. Based on my assessment of your powers, I will, for the first time in my whole life, beg someone for something, and that someone is you, sir.

I know you can solve these three issues. In return, you can ask me my life, I will give.

I have just these requests.

1) Build dams for Pakistan and correct (enhance) the drain and irrigation system of Pakistan.
Building more dams will make us capable of storing more water and stopping floods. If we have more drains and more canals then we can burst any surge of water easily. Balochistan has a huge potential to store water, where valleys can be filled with flood water and this water will serve as a water source for the local shepherds for year around. Balochistan will be turned into a green valley. On the other hand, we will be safe from Indian water terrorism, where Indian states are drawing in water, and Pakistan is struggling for water for our basic needs (due to Indian dam construction in Kashmir). India has really weaponized water flow towards Pakistan.

2) Correct the education system
In Pakistan, we don't have much left for the educated class. The whole nation is heading toward total darkness. At least we should be able to earn from the international market. And for that, we need education, at every level and to everyone. The education system should be under the federal government and no more political inductions. With education, Pakistanis will reach those places, where currently Indians are blocking all sorts of flow of money, technology, and business towards Pakistan. And the Pakistan army can't do much about it. Only Pakistani professionals will block their path. For that, the HEC scholarship program, as we started in Musharrafs times should be started ASAP. That's an investment, and strategic investment for the future of Pakistan. Also, the education system should be overhauled from primary to University education.

3) Save the business from ghundas:
Most of the time people want to connect to the international market or they want to do business locally. The biggest hurdles in their way are the government policies and the extortionists. If you can remove these hurdles, then people will be able to survive, despite all lawlessness, ignorance, and all unseen international embargoes.

Lastly, I just want to thank you, If you just came across this, read these lines.

The right political party in power would make these changes. What Pakistan needs is a clean pro Pakistan political party, which works hard to make Pakistan a strong economic tiger of Asia.

Yes you are sending this letter to Asim but did you mention Asim Munir of which Universe. We are in era of Multiverse . So write full address

Someone from some agency will read it but I doubt it will actually reach any actual important official.

I would include: have strict punishments for all forms of corruption in national institutions and make sure they operate purely based on meritocracy.

This country has wasted so many years, decades even, being run by people who have no clue or experience in the fields they are managing. The country is run like a school project instead of by qualified professionals. If this continues any longer Pakistan will be kept backwards and self-implode. If you lack qualified leaders just hire foreigners to manage things for the time being (Chinese for example)

Last edited:
Dear sir,
Usually, people are abusive towards you because most Pakistanis don't understand the real enemies of Pakistan and the dynamics of affairs on the ground.

I know what you can do and what you can't. Based on my assessment of your powers, I will, for the first time in my whole life, beg someone for something, and that someone is you, sir.

I know you can solve these three issues. In return, you can ask me my life, I will give.

1) Build dams for Pakistan and correct (enhance) the drain and irrigation system of Pakistan.
Building more dams will make us capable of storing more water and stopping floods. If we have more drains and more canals then we can burst any surge of water easily. Balochistan has a huge potential to store water, where valleys can be filled with flood water and this water will serve as a water source for the local shepherds for year around. Balochistan will be turned into a green valley. On the other hand, we will be safe from Indian water terrorism, where Indian states are drawing in water, and Pakistan is struggling for water for our basic needs (due to Indian dam construction in Kashmir). India has really weaponized water flow towards Pakistan.

In Pakistan, we don't have much left for the educated class. The whole nation is heading toward total darkness. At least we should be able to earn from the international market. And for that, we need education, at every level and to everyone. The education system should be under the federal government and no more political inductions. With education, Pakistanis will reach those places, where currently Indians are blocking all sorts of flow of money, technology, and business towards Pakistan. And the Pakistan army can't do much about it. Only Pakistani professionals will block their path. For that, the HEC scholarship program, as we started in Musharrafs times should be started ASAP. That's an investment, and strategic investment for the future of Pakistan. Also, the education system should be overhauled from primary to University education.

Most of the time people want to connect to the international market or they want to do business locally. The biggest hurdles in their way are the government policies and the extortionists. If you can remove these hurdles, then people will be able to survive, despite all lawlessness, ignorance, and all unseen international embargoes.

Lastly, I just want to thank you, If you just came across this, read these lines.
I wish I was as innocent as you are.

another point to add: plz munir reduce your whisky intake its bad for liver.

Dear sir,

Offer him money...job done. No money no honey

Sorry The Kahki chief of Chowkidars categorically stated that the Army will not involve itself in politics and they are neutral - so youre are here ringing on deaf ears

He can't do this.
He can do it in certain institutions even if not every one, or generally decrease the overall amount of nepotism and corruption.

We just need a greater level of meritocracy which is vital at this point.

Build dams for Pakistan and correct (enhance) the drain and irrigation system of Pakistan.
Do you want to make NLC run dry with the Water Mafia business In Karachi?

Who will then go to Private schools that are run by Retired Afsar - why do you want to kick out their Haraam livelihood ?

Its like asking Cat to guard milk - lol

Dear sir,

Seriously !! :lol: :lol: Just for your info, April has already passed so you need to wait for next April for this Joke. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom