What's new

A letter to COAS Gen Asim Munir

Do you want to make NLC run dry with the Water Mafia business In Karachi?

Who will then go to Private schools that are run by Retired Afsar - why do you want to kick out their Haraam livelihood ?

Its like asking Cat to guard milk - lol
I am essentially asking to free some Pakistanis at some of the spots. Rest of the Pakistanis and rest of the places may be kept as slaves.

The country is run like a school project instead of by qualified professionals.
Army Chief may not be the right person to pose this question to.
He is heading the largest business conglomerate while he shouldn’t be. His men hold high positions in most of the institutions where they shouldn’t be. He may not take kindly to such demands.

It is not easy to give up so much that easily.

Your nation needs a powerful politician who can crack the whip and get things in shape. IK did display a streak but was too naive and immature.

Lost interest at "Dear sir".. the coas is a public servant. We the people need to start holding him accountable to his duties. Respect should not be given to them. They need to earn it

Post this letter from some official of USA's letterhead only then it will be read ...

/Chuckle,

This letter just endorses Military Inc ( Raja ) Raj, tell them to go back to Barracks where they belong, Guard the Frontiers and let Civis ( good or bad ) run the Government.

HH with all his faults have called the Spade a Spade in this regards when it comes to Pak Military Inc ( Raja Raj. )

/Chuckle,

This letter just endorses Military Inc ( Raja ) Raj, tell them to go back to Barracks where they belong, Guard the Frontiers and let Civis ( good or bad ) run the Government.

HH with all his faults have called the Spade a Spade in this regards when it comes to Pak Military Inc ( Raja Raj. )
I want something for my people, not total annihilation of my people.

Army Chief may not be the right person to pose this question to.
He is heading the largest business conglomerate while he shouldn’t be. His men hold high positions in most of the institutions where they shouldn’t be. He may not take kindly to such demands.

It is not easy to give up so much that easily.

Your nation needs a powerful politician who can crack the whip and get things in shape. IK did display a streak but was too naive and immature.
Pakistan needs Erdogan so that all the GHQ, Elites are thrown into the prison and many hanged for the crimes against humanity for creating terror groups and using them internally and externally.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom