What's new

A Mosque has been demolished in India

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
HI folks,

Sorry for the wrong title, I learned this post's sugarcoating title from Pakistani friends.

Now, the real question is what would be the reaction from Pakistani members if A Mosque was demolished and 30 minority people were taken hostage?

1689598335725.png

Now, people will have only one justification: - All are fake.

HI folks,

Sorry for the wrong title, I learned this post's sugarcoating title from Pakistani friends.

Now, the real question is what would be the reaction from Pakistani members if A Mosque was demolished and 30 minority people were taken hostage?

View attachment 939293

These Mandir have no users , and have been like this for decades .
That's why demolition is justified.

HI folks,

View attachment 939293

Frankly speaking it is high time you guys give up your paganism and superstitions.

All these pagan structures and symbols needs to go.

Revert to Islam and you will see the difference.

Last edited:
HI folks,

View attachment 939293

Dude unlike you we don't defend crap. In Islam it's state responsibility to protect minorities including their places of worship. Whoever has done it needs to be found, arrested, and punished and thrown in jail for really long time. So please unlike you people my religion gives full protection to minorities and it's our corrupt state failure who is full of corrupt MAFIA thugs have already destroyed Karachi so no wonder someone manage to take advantage and did it. But person needs to be found and arrested.

HI folks,

View attachment 939293

The one who demolished this temple won't go on to become Prime minister of Pakistan like in this case:

1689602454476.jpeg

Remember the guy on the right??? Yup he was part of yatra to demolish Babri Mosque

Good Idea- let's start with the demolished mosque from Bangladesh for a more productive purpose (As you suggested).

Every mosque is productive. They help people attain inner peace, which is good for mental health.

Hindu temples were used to hoard wealth and for temple prostitution, but these practices have been outlawed by Muslim rulers and not practiced anymore (or are they?), so temples in modern times have no use other than to grab lands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom