What's new

A Muslim shrine demolished by Hindu extremists in Uttarakhand, India

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Some Hindu hypocrites doing drama, it was illegal construction, then what is this?

hinu terrirists.PNG

Mazar building is a business, find a land you want to enroach, build a mazaar over there. I've heard its common in pakistan too.

Which prophets or saints of Islam are buried in Rishikesh?
None, these idiots make mazars in middle of railway station platforms, government schools, and any absurd place you can imagine. People don't take action just because of "log kya kahenge" mentality.

Literally Prayagraj (Allahabad)
1694706412734.png
1694706441196.png
1694706519657.png

Are you even a Muslim? Don't you know that none but Allah is worthy of worship and converting graves into places of worship is considered shirk in your religion?

Which prophets or saints of Islam are buried in Rishikesh?

First of All Sharines are not worship places.
No one worship them as god, prophet.
Majority of Muslims who are in big majority thinks Sharines are ok, They are Sunni who are known as Sufi out side of South Asia and known as Barelvi in South Asia, other sect is Shia.
Only Wahhabis who are in minorities thinks same.

Rishikesh
I do not know what is this word.

Then in Islam, Temples are not allowed. So, lets start with demoliation of Hindu temples.

Mazar building is a business, find a land you want to enroach, build a mazaar over there. I've heard its common in pakistan too.

None, these idiots make mazars in middle of railway station platforms, government schools, and any absurd place you can imagine. People don't take action just because of "log kya kahenge" mentality.

Literally Prayagraj (Allahabad)
View attachment 953582View attachment 953583View attachment 953584

then lets start with this hindu temple on plateform

temple on railway.jpg

another one

Kali_Maa_temple.jpg

Last edited:
Highly chances railway lines in that place built later.
No, this mazar building is an organised racket in India.
This is a Mazar built on a flyover in Delhi, don't tell me flyover was built over some flying mazar.
1694708914858.png

First of All Sharines are not worship places.
No one worship them as god, prophet.
Majority of Muslims who are in big majority thinks Sharines are ok, They are Sunni who are known as Sufi out side of South Asia and known as Barelvi in South Asia, other sect is Shia.
Only Wahhabis who are in minorities thinks same.

I do not know what is this word.

Then in Islam, Temples are not allowed. So, lets start with demoliation of Hindu temples.

then lets start with this hindu temple on plateform

View attachment 953595

another one

View attachment 953596
Yes, this too is a problem. Many are built over footpaths illegally.

Last edited:
This is a Mazar built on a flyover in Delhi, don't tell me flyover was built over some flying mazar.
View attachment 953594
Chindoo posts a random building on a highway to "prowe" that a completely different structure in a video is an encroachment. Folks, don't go overboard on gobar like this zahil chimp did.

When will they demolish Taj Mahal...
Chindoos have already claimed its another Shiv phallus temple. Not too long before every single minar is converted into a dildo.

View attachment 953594

Yes, this too is a problem. Many are built over footpaths illegally.

Actual view of shrine you shared pic, its on foothpath,, near the flyover, not on the flyover

actual ciew.jpg

then why is this here?

durge temple on fly over.jpg

is this ok.PNG

Actual view of shrine you shared pic, its on foothpath,, near the flyover, not on the flyover

View attachment 953633

then why is this here?

View attachment 953626

View attachment 953637
The way Chindoos talk about encroachment on this place, you'd think that they are sticklers for this sort of thing. But when you take a look outside their Vatsapp-curated view of the world, you'll notice Chindoos are NOTORIOUS for encroachments.

Take the ugly little Saffron t*** they've planted on the corner of Charminar in Hyderabad as an example. This is a 16th century monument and yet they've managed to erect this filthy shack directly on it. All that fire and brimstone about encroachment is another nasty Tanatani lie being peddled by them because they are people who have no morals besides fanatically doing pooja to demonic freaks.

1000000891.jpg

Good. Shrines and Mazars are shirk factory. Kudos to the Hindus. They are doing exactly what Muslims following Sunnah should have done.
But they are going against their own creed, why are shirk factories of the horizontal variety being singled out?

Back
Top Bottom