What's new

A New exciting song of Pakistan navy

i like the part when he says

zinda tuo ghazi hain markae shaheed hain fateh kee hum naweed hain batil jo aye aye ga aaa kai woh pachtai gabas aik parcham lehrai Pakistannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :bunny: :evil: :whistling:

You listen songs in Ramadan? Tauba!

BTW: Nice song, i have listened to it many times on the ARY. Really cool i must say. :)

Sidra,

Can you please go back on that site and see if there are some (Pakistani) military songs. I might request them for those songs for Pak-Defence website.

Thanks.

Sidra,

Can you please go back on that site and see if there are some (Pakistani) military songs. I might request them for those songs for Pak-Defence website.

Thanks.

but u donot listen to songs in ramdan :bunny: :lmfao:

by the way songs r not haram in islam as long as the wordings r good got it :hypocrite:

yea!
songz r strictly prohibited in ramzaan!
I will hear songs after EiD when devil will b released!....

yar i asked my islamiat teacher abt this and she told me that if the words of the song or not bad then its allowed
and by the way when Prophet Muhammad arrived in medina he was welcomed by songs

and i only like to listen national or military songs i also like some other artits (especially junaid jamshaed) but im not interested in indian songs like u guys did u remember when ahsan posted an indian song and said its a militaryt song sung for an army men who is fighting on the border

thats was a blunder by webmaster! :taunt: :lmfao: :oops[1]:

in ramadan im for now listening to national songs only :bunny:

Originally posted by Sidra@Oct 21 2005, 03:16 PM
yar i asked my islamiat teacher abt this and she told me that if the words of the song or not bad then its allowed
and by the way when Prophet Muhammad arrived in medina he was welcomed by songs

and i only like to listen national or military songs i also like some other artits (especially junaid jamshaed) but im not interested in indian songs like u guys did u remember when ahsan posted an indian song and said its a militaryt song sung for an army men who is fighting on the border

thats was a blunder by webmaster! :taunt: :lmfao: :oops[1]:

in ramadan im for now listening to national songs only :bunny:
[post=1103]Quoted post[/post]​

how come u have 700+ post?
didnt u just came ?

Originally posted by Sidra@Oct 21 2005, 09:35 AM
but u donot listen to songs in ramdan :bunny: :lmfao:

by the way songs r not haram in islam as long as the wordings r good got it :hypocrite:
[post=1091]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Sidra i.e. Hawk are u a girl ???
Just curious !! :blush:

Originally posted by Arjun@Oct 21 2005, 05:15 PM
[post=1105]Quoted post[/post]​

o yea.. its vsionhawk from pdf..

Yaar song is not haram.Iam listining to EP right now :harhar: It's only haram if it contians sexual kinda words, or if it is stoping you from worshipping allah.That's why i listen to songs after i read the namaz :)

Originally posted by Arjun@Oct 21 2005, 05:15 PM
[post=1105]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya :victory:

o yea.. its vsionhawk from pdf..

im a famous personallity :clapping: i do use pdf but rarely

You listen songs in Ramadan? Tauba!

BTW: Nice song, i have listened to it many times on the ARY. Really cool i must say

does it have a video :huh:

how come u have 700+ post?
didnt u just came ?

im an old member here :welcome12:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom