What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

According to the Chinese govt's habit of keeping bottom cards, it must has more photos and videos ready to be released at the right time. So I've been looking forward to the release of Bollywood's film about gallewan.
这帮印度人就是给脸不要脸

I love India, for all the fun it gives to me

Photos of Chinese soldiers detained last month in Arunachal Pradesh likely to be released in 2-3 days.

Sure enough it's an Indian style reply. will will will will maybe maybe maybe…

I have a picture of captured Chinese soldiers sent by Vietnamese. It was clear that, Chinese soldiers will not drink tea even if they are captured.
f5815c97ea804d0a8a0f5ec2831ef141.jpg

India never released PLA soldiers in June 2020. Because India didn't capture any. During October to December 2020 India found some PLA scouts who claimed they were "lost" only single soldiers. Never 12 I remember it was two instances of 1 or 2 soldiers.

Old News. Was reported back in June 2020 itself when India released 12 Chinese soldiers and China released 50 Indian soldiers The Chinese, however, kept delaying sending back Indian soldiers.
show your picture,we have enough so-called reports from your side,but no true picture or video at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom