What's new

A newly-released picture shows a large group of Indian soldiers captured by China PLA in Galwan Valley in 2020

No that's just because captives always look more disheveled and messy. They have equipment taken from them and helmets, riot gear, and weapons of course taken.

If you look at Russian and Ukrainian captives in the war, it is similar disheveled and messy with most equipment taken from the individual. American captives captured by Iran and Venezeual were the same.

View attachment 889678

View attachment 889680

View attachment 889681

Even superpower's captives look disheveled because equipment stripped. Real superpower's not supapowa 2012.

The Indians before being stripped of equipment and before fights, had riot gear clear in most videos and photos showing confrontations and patrol parties.

But these Indian POWs sport all sorts of uniform/civilian clothing, and all kinds of hair style, not to mention their withdrawn and blank look. They just looked more miserable than POWs from other militaries,

Would have been better if the Chinese had just shot them dead.These pigs don't deserve to live.I am an Indian muslim and I shouldn't have made a post like this but now I feel no bond with this country since Modi came to power.This asshole FEKU chaiwala has made us muslims the 2nd class citizens in our own country.The kind of sufferings these assholes are inflicting on our muslim brothers in Kashmir and elsewhere are unprecedented.I am myself have been isolated,tortured and called a traitor without any reason for just being a muslim.We have lost our livelihoods,have been marginalised and are being systematically finished by these hindutva fanatics.More than 20 crore Indian muslims are silently suffering in their own country and are waiting for liberation from these barbaric assholes.Its time for all the muslims in the world to unite and finish this cursed country of idolaters and kafirs.I was overjoyed when the Chinese had beaten the heck out of these cowards.I was sincerely wishing the conflict to escalate and let China liberate us from the rule of these cursed kafirs.

More new Galwan Valley Jai Hind videos.

Galwanjaihindsoldier.jpg

Galwanjaihindsoldier2.jpg

Galwanjaihindsoldier3.jpg

Galwanjaihindsoldier4.jpg

this fake pictures cos chini and isi pakistan did photo opps. anyway phuull sarpport siirrr.
indian soldiers are bigger than chini soldier and stronger than fake pak soldier. bharat cow tatty jai.
if the uploader didn't greyscale the footage, its gonna be bloody, such generous gesture from our men.

"First they said photos were fake, then they claimed those were actors, then they claimed GoI would counter-release photos, then they are all quiet." -----------Mahatma Gandhi

So funny.

China could have made it worse for the Indians. Ask them publicly how many captured Indians to release.. if India provides fake number release them and keep the rest locked up forever. :D

So funny.

China could have made it worse for the Indians. Ask them publicly how many captured Indians to release.. if India provides fake number release them and keep the rest locked up forever. :D
they can just released more raw footages or publicly marched them in Tibet.

they can just released more raw footages or publicly marched them in Tibet.

Yeah but Indians claim they are actors. So if they are actors keep them locked up unless India publicly asks for their release. Release as many as asked, no more. :)

Back
Top Bottom