What's new

A NOVICE SUPERPOWER: - India now has a chance to recreate its past golden ages

India have so many problems but I'll consider India a power in South Asia

IF

LCA Tojes score 5:0 kills against MKI.
Agni-2 pass three consecutive test trails.
India have more toilets than required number.
Mumbai and Delhi are excluded from world Top 20 dirtiest cities.
Poverty decreased to 30% currently its more than 70%.
etc :cheers:

To become super power a lot of work needs to be done.

India have so many problems but I'll consider India a power in South Asia

IF

LCA Tojes score 5:0 kills against MKI.
Agni-2 pass three consecutive test trails.
India have more toilets than required number.
Mumbai and Delhi are excluded from world Top 20 dirtiest cities.
Poverty decreased to 30% currently its more than 70%.
etc :cheers:

To become super power a lot of work needs to be done.
No one cares about your opinion about us so please STFU.

what a joke, india Cannt even get a unsc seat and they are tolking becoming world superpower. the west delibrate flatering india in order to make india a world laughing stock and its work.

what a joke, india Cannt even get a unsc seat and they are tolking becoming world superpower. the west delibrate flatering india in order to make india a world laughing stock and its work.

Well thank you for your concern but who told u we do not have a seat in UNSC?? we do have a non permanent seat, We are half way down the road for the Permanent seat... and about superpower, I have belief and I work for my Country to achieve it, Does your criticism have any Value??

The Symptom of growth is when some one criticizes You.... I enjoy everytime We are criticized as We get the Mental strength to deepen our hope and improve our productivity...

Well thank you for your concern but who told u we do not have a seat in UNSC?? we do have a non permanent seat, We are half way down the road for the Permanent seat... and about superpower, I have belief and I work for my Country to achieve it, Does your criticism have any Value??

The Symptom of growth is when some one criticizes You.... I enjoy everytime We are criticized as We get the Mental strength to deepen our hope and improve our productivity...

havent we heard that before ,blah blah blah we are half way here and there ,this and that the usual rant, the difreent between china and india is china dont even tolk abt it when we already got there and inida continue bragging as though they already there even when they are not yet half way there.

I personally don't like this super power BS..!

What i want is my country will get rid of poverity and quality of living will improve, and try to became a devoloped country with good infrastructure at place..!

Unfortunately the MAJORITY OF Indians don't share your view.

havent we heard that before ,blah blah blah we are half way here and there ,this and that the usual rant, the difreent between china and india is china dont even tolk abt it when we already got there and inida continue bragging as though they already there even when they are not yet half way there.

:tup: Agree. We Indians should stop talking and listening to this SUPERPOWER BS and leave this for new groom China and the EU, US.
We should keep our head downs-working. We need to achieve a lot at the micro level. our competitor is not china but other G4 countries

You are right, India doesn't TOLK but talks too much!But your PM fell for our TOLK and is in Delhi as we speak with a huge delegation.ROFLMAO

You got UNSC as a Result of victory in World War II.... U dint need to talk about it... First learn your own history before you Pounce on me...

You are right, India doesn't TOLK but talks too much!But your PM fell for our TOLK and is in Delhi as we speak with a huge delegation.ROFLMAO

i dont want to get into those economics and military stats that will put yr country to shame for calling yrself a world superpower. your country do have a bit of money and my leader is there to do business what s wrong in that?

i dont want to get into those economics and military stats that will put yr country to shame for calling yrself a world superpower. your country do have a bit of money and my leader is there to do business what s wrong in that?

Does the leader need to Go to make Business if India has just a "Bit Of Money" ??? , A commerce and Trade Minister would have done the Job but why a Leader??

I reckon Pakistan can soon be a super power before India. Pakistan is very close to China, they can be like United Kingdom and USA are.

Pakistan could be able to get a UNSC seat before India in 5+ years time.

I reckon Pakistan can soon be a super power before India. Pakistan is very close to China, they can be like United Kingdom and USA are.

Pakistan could be able to get a UNSC seat before India in 5+ years time.

Any Symptoms Which are seen and You are willing to share???:police:

CR, no one is saying India is super power. At least those who are in India and we don’t want to be super power.

We have our goals and ambitions. We have biggest military of corrupt politicians but surely we are improving day by day.

As far as money concern you can see top most authorities from UK...US and France already visited.

Now most decent gentleman from most hardworking country is on tour.

Back
Top Bottom