What's new

A Pakistani Journalist Tweet on Indian performence.

The point Omar is trying to make is not about medals, It's about indians boasting too much.
China won a lot of medals never seen them boasting, Pakistanis don't boast about JF-17 but indians boast and claim tejas is better than Rafales and F-16.
America has the strongest navy on earth never heard them boasting.
Boasting is a sign of inferiority complex.:haha:

Let them boast about winning two medals. Why we should bother about their boasting ? If they think that they have done incredible job then let them think so .Kyoon Hum in k dukhti rag pe hath rakhte hain :D

Actually it is not about pain but it is about expectations. India was supposed to do well better than this face saving. Even Pakistanis were expecting better from India in Rio.

There is hardly any sports in Pakistan except cricket. We were hoping India will do better given the scale of facilities they have

Our facilities are shit compared to what they have in Europe.

CqZyYoLXgAAhGmm.jpg

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/interna...urnalist-mocks-sakshis-win-bachchan-hits-back

http://www.journalismpakistan.com/news-detail.php?newsid=3239

Really i feel pity on this journalist...Can not stop myself laughing at him for making him a laughing stock of himself...

Let them boast about winning two medals. Why we should bother about their boasting ? If they think that they have done incredible job then let them think so .Kyoon Hum in k dukhti rag pe hath rakhte hain :D

Exactly....We are not the best, but why Pakistan should even be worried about what India does in Olympics...That is actually demeaning for that person itself.

Exactly....We are not the best, but why Pakistan should even be worried about what India does in Olympics...That is actually demeaning for that person itself.
we are competitive in trolling rather than sports. It will be good sight when we will see India and Pakistan competing with each others on medal tables rather than trolling and insulting each others

Fortunately the International Olympic committee is comprised of people from civilized world that's why we don't see favourite indian games in Olympics like raping, taking dump in the open, killing innocent civilians, torturing low cast hindus, molesting minors, and getting *** beat up by wives........

Pakistan can win hands down in following fields
  1. Day dreaming
  2. Most arabic then arabs.
  3. "we have nukes"
  4. Stealing history of others as their own.
  5. "My army best in the world"
  6. Creating maximum number of threads for the single issue of random riots in Kashmir
  7. Giving reasons for How LCA Tejas is a failure
  8. Giving reasons for How Ajmal Kasab is amar singh
  9. Giving reasons for How CIA, India, RAW. Mossad, Martians are jealous of them
  10. Giving reasons for How Pakistan is a marital race of super humans
  11. Giving reasons for How Pakistan ruled hindus 1000 years
  12. Giving reasons for how indians have inferiority complex.
No other nation can beat down Pakistan in the above mentioned fields. I appeal to the olympic committee to include in next ones. Till then be jealous with whatever little which is way beyond our own potential we have achieved.

:lol: well a shameless is a shameless more or less does not matter so you mean we are on a par ;)
india has actually done better than previous olympics although we won less medals... when i said better i mean we have increased the number of atheletes who can compete(you need to quality to go there, most pakistani here think we just sent a big team willy nilly, we cant do that).. and more than ever before our sportsperson are within top 10.
we dont have much facility too.. one coach was complaining that wrestlers(a field we can do well) dont have AC venue and cant practice more than 30 mins without getting exhausted... we are competing with people who are using every advantage scientifically possible...

if we plan from now we can aim 10+ medal in 2028....

Open your eyes its members club. and i know it hurts ........
so openning a threat by making fun of indian effort is OK with you maam even if you forget not one pakistani sprots person was able to even qualify for Olympics while some 127 indians did......... keep up the good work maam :tup:

Fortunately the International Olympic committee is comprised of people from civilized world that's why we don't see favourite indian games in Olympics like raping, taking dump in the open, killing innocent civilians, torturing low cast hindus, molesting minors, and getting *** beat up by wives........
There is a saying in hindi

"Naach na aawe aangan teda" Lol

Sums up feelings of every Pakistani.

so openning a threat by making fun of indian effort is OK with you maam even if you forget not one pakistani sprots person was able to even qualify for Olympics while some 127 indians did......... keep up the good work maam :tup:
we are discussing indian performance here, if you want to discuss pakistan performance open new thread.

Sorry if I disturbed ur party
abhi to party shuru hui hai

I don't agree. Only a few silly ones.
Now only a few Joe, quite a lot of them carry the same hatred towards India and Hindus.
Not that I care but still its good to know that our neighbors hates us to the core.

Now only a few Joe, quite a lot of them carry the same hatred towards India and Hindus.
Not that I care but still its good to know that our neighbors hates us to the core.

Oh well, all I can say is that sometimes, they complain about the hatred to the core that they receive from us (not Hindus alone, Indians in general).

In the words of Jesus, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

Only if we had competition in better things...unless people of sub continent starts to behave as citizens of world as leaders even if we are not and stop mocking at each others small achievments, we won't move ahead. Atleast i can expect this from my fellow Indians, but then i never see them poking Pakistan at first, because we know our achievments are not much worth yet. I guess its time to totally ignore and not respond to them at all, its good for us.

Back
Top Bottom