What's new

A peek into BAL mastermind's brain?

Banglar Lathial

Reaction score
Make whatever you (Bangladeshi members, with allegiance to Bangladesh, not "RoI") want to make of it.

Most of you can guess what's the source of these 'gems' of info.

(to be continued...)

Interesting that a publication in 1999 mapped out BAL's mischievous plans so precisely, that the same 'fingerprints' are salient in all the machinations afflicting BD today - with the Shahbag farce, anti-Islamic propaganda, Hindustani bootlicking by BAL.

Interesting that a publication in 1999 mapped out BAL's mischievous plans so precisely, that the same 'fingerprints' are salient in all the machinations afflicting BD today - with the Shahbag farce, anti-Islamic propaganda, Hindustani bootlicking by BAL.
'Amar Fanshi Chai' of 'Motiur Rahman Rentu' is a masterpiece that shows the true color of SKH.

'Amar Fanshi Chai' of 'Motiur Rahman Rentu' is a masterpiece that shows the true color of SKH.

The problem is, like some member(not mentioning any names), if people resort to so much hatred towards a minority or the big neighbor blindly, no one will see the real problem: Sheikh Hasina herself. She's an insane, immature lady with severe insecurities and love of power and filled with greed and hatred. India's interference and attitude towards Bangladesh is neil w.o the majisity's consent and she has to be dealt with first before we can take care of other issues.

Read it in My school days... It was a revelation ... ....

Make whatever you (Bangladeshi members, with allegiance to Bangladesh, not "RoI") want to make of it.

Most of you can guess what's the source of these 'gems' of info.

(to be continued...)

Imagine a similar piece were written about Khaleda and BAL dalals would be refering to this as an Encyclopedia for eternity!

Btw, does anyone know where Rentu is now? I read his book but nowhere he made it clear why Hasina had outlawed him.

Imagine a similar piece were written about Khaleda and BAL dalals would be refering to this as an Encyclopedia for eternity!

Btw, does anyone know where Rentu is now? I read his book but nowhere he made it clear why Hasina had outlawed him.

Isn't it obvious? If my subordinate (knowing my secret) writes my living biography I would have done the something. Sad no ex BNP wala has written anything about bkz yet.

This is the link for the book in word document: "Amar Fanshi Chai" by Motiur Rahman Rentu
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...mYGYDg&usg=AFQjCNE6RgNv3188kKDdTE3UmWaufQNxKQ

34,054 words in a word document in English. I think the whole book is here. I will comment on it after I finish reading it.

I also found this commentary about 2009 defeat of BNP-Jamat, looks like Ershad was the enabler for AL, which confirms my suspicion for him being the stealth Indian agent:

Article

I think there is also a treasure trove of information here:
Welcome to Major Dalim's Page
Faqs'

This is the link for the book in word document: "Amar Fanshi Chai" by Motiur Rahman Rentu
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...mYGYDg&usg=AFQjCNE6RgNv3188kKDdTE3UmWaufQNxKQ

34,054 words in a word document in English. I think the whole book is here. I will comment on it after I finish reading it.

I also found this commentary about 2009 defeat of BNP-Jamat, looks like Ershad was the enabler for AL, which confirms my suspicion for him being the stealth Indian agent:

Article

Faqs'

Dalim's site is blocked.

Dalim's site is blocked.

Thank you for the info. It is expected, but what does AL have to hide? That is the million dollar question. Looks like AL is going China's way using the great firewall to block freedom of speech. At this rate, PDF will get blocked also at some point. I hope that increases the popularity of this site for people in Bangladesh to get a different view. There is always proxy software to get around these ip and url blocks. We should start a thread on that in global affairs, teaching people how to get around these blocks.

Article

Faqs'

this book is not taken seriously even by bnp walas, lot of exaggeration and fake claims in the book.

Back
Top Bottom