What's new

A perfect example of indian blind hate and blaming pakistan for everything

Similarly, Pakistanis blame India for insurgency in Balochistan as if there are no local causes. Happens in India and Pakistan to shift blame, hide corruption and incompetence.

Last edited:
Imran Shaab

Adani is private sector company which like any private sector company worries about reputational risks

Company's reputation ultimately affects its share prices and investors and shareholders

Adani already have bad image in Australia for ignore environmental concerns

https://www.stopadani.com/why_stop_adani

They don't want any more image problems

They see associating with Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan risky to their image

In the global business community Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan have very poor brand image

A Global Ranking of Soft Power

Considering there is non-existant direct trade between India and Pakistan, Adani's actions are inconsequential
please stop this BS pakistani containers go to all over the globe .thousands of containers daily leave pakistan to all over globe . guess what our biggest importers are ? yes USA and EU . in fact your do takky ki company is damaging reputation of pakistan .no country or port banned Pakistani containers until Indians fascists have did it . now go google it please .

please stop this BS pakistani containers go to all over the globe .thousands of containers daily leave pakistan to all over globe . guess what our biggest importers are ? yes USA and EU . in fact your do takky ki company is damaging reputation of pakistan .no country or port banned Pakistani containers until Indians fascists have did it . now go google it please .

https://brandirectory.com/globalsoftpower/download/brand-finance-global-soft-power-index-2021.pdf

As per 2021 report Your country soft power image is worse off the Iran, not really much damage "takky ki company" can do even if it intended to do so
1634150306401.png

i just expose dirty face of indians i am not worry at all
I wish you luck on this noble pursuit. I cannot help but feel that this particular news item is insignificant; the world at large does not care for Indian ports and Pakistani ships :undecided:

Salaam

I remember reading an article in the BBC or something a long time back where supposedly they interviewed a retired army officer who had been in Pakistan's nuclear forces command structure.

Anyways, a comment he made stuck with me and seems relevant. He said if it came to it that Pakistan was forced to use nuclear weapons against some foe (not India) and the end seemed close, Pakistan would nuke India as well just in case even if India wasn't involved.

Are you upset about that?

I wish you luck on this noble pursuit. I cannot help but feel that this particular news item is insignificant; the world at large does not care for Indian ports and Pakistani ships :undecided:
i know world dont care but its our duty to show countryman how poisonous india is toward pakistan to those whom still have any soft corner left for india
LOL at global soft power.
next he will say our bollywood is better then lollywood :rofl:

https://brandirectory.com/globalsoftpower/download/brand-finance-global-soft-power-index-2021.pdf

As per 2021 report Your country soft power image is worse off the Iran, not really much damage "takky ki company" can do even if it intended to do so
View attachment 784711

Lol India has declined the second most in Asia, while Pakistan is the second highest in South Asia and improving rapidly. Funny how despite stealing all your neighbours history's and making a bollywood movie of every other event, you still get outranked by tiny Luxemburg.

Also considering Iran pours a lot of money into its soft image, and Pakistan provides absolutely zero that ranking is surprisingly good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom