What's new

A Picture says thousand words

garibnawaz

Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is an awesome photo printed on Indian Express (ahmedabad)...!!

Muslim parents taking their son in the dress of Lord Krishna for a fancy dress competition...this picture was taken on the Bridge of Ahmedabad which connects the communal sensitive areas...!!

GB

P.S: - This year Janmashtami came during Ramzaan. This should be an eye opener for everyone on this forum.

i don't know why you guys feel like this dear GB .every country has good bad people .every country has tolerate society and extremists . i know personally many indians which are hateful to other indians and i know many indians they are best friends even they are Hindu Muslim .i my self feel sad after my best friend krishna leave me alone and go final exit from here .its nothing new in pic dear .good people are more then bad thats why world is here otherwise WW3 and finish the world.our tea boy kumar was relly nice guy now we got new indian guy he is muslim but not good as kumar .i have 12 years now to live with mixed nationals and still i feel better with indian pakistanis .

i don't know why you guys feel like this dear GB .every country has good bad people .every country has tolerate society and extremists . i know personally many indians which are hateful to other indians and i know many indians they are best friends even they are Hindu Muslim .i my self feel sad after my best friend krishna leave me alone and go final exit from here .its nothing new in pic dear .good people are more then bad thats why world is here otherwise WW3 and finish the world.our tea boy kumar was relly nice guy now we got new indian guy he is muslim but not good as kumar .i have 12 years now to live with mixed nationals and still i feel better with indian pakistanis .

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

You truely made my final Iftaari of this Ramzaan.

GB

What feel about this picture.
I think Life is a great.......

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is an awesome photo printed on Indian Express (ahmedabad)...!!

Muslim parents taking their son in the dress of Lord Krishna for a fancy dress competition...this picture was taken on the Bridge of Ahmedabad which connects the communal sensitive areas...!!

GB

P.S: - This year Janmashtami came during Ramzaan. This should be an eye opener for everyone on this forum.

it is sardar bridge on sabarmati river..i live in Ahmadabad and the school in which i studied, is at another end of the bridge..there is lot of communal harmony in ahmedabad nowadyz

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

it is sardar bridge on sabarmati river..i live in Ahmadabad and the school in which i studied, is at another end of the bridge..there is lot of communal harmony in ahmedabad nowadyz

Amongst normal people there is communal harmony since ages.

Mohammed Rafi,Naushad,Shakeel Badayuni. and Javed Akhtar are some of the muslims who have made/sung songs of/for Lord Krishna and made them famous.

GB

LOL at thread Starter What you wanna show.There was a same kind of thread with the same pic.What is so Special in it ?

For me he is an actor nuffin else.Like others SHAH RUKH KHAN , AMIR KHAN or SALMAN KHAN.

Get a Life !!

^^^ If Not actor then what ? a Joker ? OK as u wish Joker he Sahi :D

Back
Top Bottom