What's new

A Race Pakistan Cannot Possibly Win

Pakistan has never been in a "race".
We just cannot allow a terrorist hindu extremist country to bully its neighbouring smaller countries.

Pakistan will always maintain a credible nuclear deterrent to safeguard it's territorial integrity.

Sir, the idea of Pakistan was a born out of race or identity?

Agreed !! But @randomradio pulled out a genius from somewhere he only know. Pivot corps in 2 and strike corps in 5. I just read that and I cant stop laughing.

That logic is as effective as NASR.

He is more or less correct. If you look at the time from issuance of warning order to actual initiation of offensives.

Mind you, the moment a political decision is taken, it is, but a given, that the opposite side will come to know and start own action.

The place is what you and I make it :) Without you, it is just some articles scattered around.
Again, i will say that it must be among the best that everyone keeps coming back to it despite all those accusations of biased moderation, trolling, targeted harassment, bans and what not.

Anyway, i am just glad that we manage to attract the posters back.

Then I suggest you seriously need to take a step back, huddle and re-look at the approach :)

And wish you the best.

as a Last resort low Yielding Nuclear warhead can easily wipe out a formation . but I am not a fan of this solution , NASR even without Nuclear warhead is still a good system , because of Multiple Launch system , plus its ballistic missile so its trajectory makes it hard to intercept by the SR-SAM moving with IA formations .

How many systems is a hard question, cause those things are highly Classified .

There is a thread on pdf explaing how entire Pakistan nuclear arsenals if used can not destroy even half of Indian tanks on Pakistan soil.

Then I suggest you seriously need to take a step back, huddle and re-look at the approach :)

And wish you the best.
Oh we do that all the time!!
The numbers are good and we are actually not only expanding member wise but also adding new dimensions to the forum. Thank you all for your contributions.

Pakistan
• Local jet manufacturing. We have had over a 100 inducted with expected conversion to aesa and the incoming lethal block 3. Going further we are well into a 5th gen program with off the shelf options like j 31 readily available. Transfer to tech in this regard is not an issue thanks to the luxury of Chinese bieng in our corner.
So? We have produced over 200 Su-30 MKIs at HAL with over 250 delivered. We will be first air force in south asia with AESA radar fighters.

In the tank arena we have inducted n advanced several blocks of alkhalid.
We have inducted more than 1400 T-90 including 800 manufactured by OFB.

Missle tech is way superior to India with induction of longer range CMs n MIRV tech.
Not at all. Our BrahMos has a range of 600km which is sufficient for Pakistan.

MALE UAV local production in sight.
Pakistan's UAV is yet to finish design stage whereas our MALE UAV Rustom carried out multiple flights and will reach producion soon

Pakistani army composition,training, equipment and strategy is far superior to Indian army. The overgrown size of the Indian army hence has more negative pointers than positive.
That's your made up opinion.

Ou naval shipbuilding capabily is far far better and we our HVF rolls out 100 T-90s a year compared to 20 AKs by HIT.

So again what race are we falling behind in?
It is clearly all the races

Back
Top Bottom