What's new

A rare pic of sharmilla farooqi

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1380175_532793566796861_1506435054_n.jpg

it's the pic of that era when Saif ur rehman was rounding up PPP goons on charges of corruptions and it is during this detention the "alleged" incident of Saif "sexually assaulted" Sharmilla farooqi

1380175_532793566796861_1506435054_n.jpg

it's the pic of that era when Saif ur rehman was rounding up PPP goons on charges of corruptions and it is during this detention the "alleged" incident of Saif "sexually assaulted" Sharmilla farooqi

MQM waalas? trying to protect PPP waalas esp in the 90s?

what kind of idiotic rant is that?

Saif Ur Rehman is said to be man that brought Nawaz Sharif down in the 90's.

Those were just political motivated cases .......... :devil:

Well those were not politically motivated cases, yes political alignment did act as a catalyst in early dispensation of justice. I have read the court judgement and it was full of incriminating evidence. If you read the judgement it is not difficult to find whether it is based on evidence or on evidence.

A Pakistani politician who can do anything to marry John Abraham. :azn:

John Ibrahim???? I saw him on Live CCTV going in to a chakla and i can say Khuda Ki Kasam as Well because mere ankhain dhoka kha sakti hain par 3 logon ki nahin. Is ka kya hoga Play Boy got that much Desperate oh my days

Saif Ur Rehman is said to be man that brought Nawaz Sharif down in the 90's.

Saif got some serious political backing even after out of political arena for so long. FIA team visited Qatar in 2010/2011 to arrest him but failed. He is comfortably living in a villa running his "DESCON"

Back
Top Bottom