What's new

A report on the Egyptian deal that caused strained relations between Germany and Israel after the “Type Mode 209/1400” submarine deal

You stopped 25km inside the Sinai and got encircled and then cried to the USSR. Also, Egyptian SAM didn't cover the 3rd army. You pushed into the Sinai with the 3rd army because Assad told you he was winning. And he wasn't, neither were you.
We pushed one battalion not the whole fucking third army hahaha. And our SAM did cover all of the 3rd army but not the battalion or brigade (i can't remember exactly) then your air force hunted them but still our SAMs were still working and not destroyed.

Your air force day is based on a lie, they just teach you you won even though you were tactically and strategically humiliated in this war
Ok you are right Beny

Egypt should have went for more complex state of the art U 214 subs Egypt may buy S 400 as well

Unlike iran Egypt is the heart of the middle east controlling several pressure cards on multiple regional and global powers, you lose egypt you lose the whole region iran is just another power who fails to control the region by force and is held at gunpoint by its reveloutnary guard as for diginity and honour you sold your muslim brothers and collaberated with the west since israel's formation and were one of the first to recognize the state and catch on deals like F-14s and tow missiles mostly supplied by israel. They still work in the outdated iranian airforce. These iranian militias have only destablized other countries allowing israel to expand with little fear and meddle in their affairs. Although the cold peace between israel and egypt the appartheid state has always wished for a warm one as Egypt is the biggest threat to it. These shiny toys are for the upcoming war with israel that will happen sooner or later. Sadat assasniation should prove to you the public opnion about any talks with usrael. I dont mean anything towards pakistanis there is ones with an ammount of knowledge some are trolls who get banned from now and then but you iranians never change, you are definitley the last ones to talk about honor
:hitwall: brah! yr in north africa NOT in ME. The actual name of ME region is called West Asia. Middle East was just a name these european colonizers came up with.

And abt Egypt controlling several pressure cards, that would be believable when Egypt will start controlling Suez Canal, as well as when be able to deploy its forces freely and in numbers in Deserts of Sina. And by controlling Suez Canal, what i mean is that u will be able to decide freely and only u who can pass through it and who cant!!!!

When that happens, then Egypt will be regarded as a respectable, sovereign and independent country able to bend the entire world to its knees for the will and benefit of the people of Egypt.:azn:

Weapons, and technology are mere means to achieve yr national and strategic goals through force but they arnt everything.

BTW this revolutionary government in Iran doesnt recognize Israel. They used to do during their Dictatorship/monarchy era of Shah. But that has long ended with his family gone from politics and being replace by the current ones.

Egypt should have went for more complex state of the art U 214 subs Egypt may buy S 400 as well
u214 isnt State of the art, latest subs like u218/16 are.

MMM-E

And abt Egypt controlling several pressure cards, that would be believable when Egypt will start controlling Suez Canal, as well as when be able to deploy its forces freely and in numbers in Deserts of Sina. And by controlling Suez Canal, what i mean is that u will be able to decide freely and only u who can pass through it and who cant!!!!

When that happens, then Egypt will be regarded as a respectable, sovereign and independent country able to bend the entire world to its knees for the will and benefit of the people of Egypt.:azn:
Have you guys done the same for Pakistan?

:hitwall: brah! yr in north africa NOT in ME. The actual name of ME region is called West Asia. Middle East was just a name these european colonizers came up with.

Weapons, and technology are mere means to achieve yr national and strategic goals through force but they arnt everything.

BTW this revolutionary government in Iran doesnt recognize Israel. They used to do during their Dictatorship/monarchy era of Shah. But that has long ended with his family gone from politics and being replace by the current ones.
middle east sounds cooler so iam sticking with that lol
so far the only agreement that is active is american military ships get 1st priorty when crossing. thats it and america wanted us to close the canal infront of russian ships but request was ignored. Oh man if you know what is happening in sinai you will be amazed
Egypt has strong ties with the gulf and tunisia and iraq and algeria egypt attacked or sanctioned heavily aid will come in as investments and less economic activity with allies and lets say america. The currrent iranian heads so far have accomplished nothing to even challenging israel other than keeping syria iraq and lebanon under control. Iran is currently suffering from a water and food shortage and there are protests

Yeah, but Allah said also use your own intellect and sound judgment as well.

There is no alternative to USA in this day and age.

USA is simply too powerful.
So was Rome and persia.
The Muslims didn't even have an army when the prophet pbuh promised a ordinary citizens that he would wear the bangles of Kisra. Learn learn Learn. When u have no faith you achieve nothing

Wikipedia is open sourced and every claim is cited with a source, if we had such a deep control over Wikipedia we would remove anything about the Palestinian occupation BS.

You stopped 25km inside the Sinai and got encircled and then cried to the USSR. Also, Egyptian SAM didn't cover the 3rd army. You pushed into the Sinai with the 3rd army because Assad told you he was winning. And he wasn't, neither were you.

This is the battle of Al Mansura and you lost, you also claim you shot down 350+ of Israel's jets which is pretty much its whole airforce and it's also BS, you're just trying to protect your fragile Arab ego.
WHERE ARE YOU GETTIN THESE NUMBERS WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THESE CLAIMS
and no assad was not wining and thats what he said to sadat to eliviate on syria pressure troops were rolled out of the air defense umbrella although many generals refused to do this suicide mission

So was Rome and persia.
The Muslims didn't even have an army when the prophet pbuh promised a ordinary citizens that he would wear the bangles of Kisra. Learn learn Learn. When u have no faith you achieve nothing
go make pakistan a global power that isnt loyal to chinese or americans. Iam waiting

middle east sounds cooler so iam sticking with that lol
so far the only agreement that is active is american military ships get 1st priorty when crossing. thats it and america wanted us to close the canal infront of russian ships but request was ignored. Oh man if you know what is happening in sinai you will be amazed
Egypt has strong ties with the gulf and tunisia and iraq and algeria egypt attacked or sanctioned heavily aid will come in as investments and less economic activity with allies and lets say america. The currrent iranian heads so far have accomplished nothing to even challenging israel other than keeping syria iraq and lebanon under control. Iran is currently suffering from a water and food shortage and there are protests
explain in detail. abt Suez and Sina. I didnt get you.

MMM-E

Have you guys done the same for Pakistan?
sweaty! the reason why US ran away from Afghanistan the way it did, with its tail b/w its legs by august 2021 even though the date of withdrawal was of 11 September 2021 WAS BECAUSE SOMEBODY HAD PUT THAT IN NATO HEAD THAT PAKISTAN IS ABOUT TO CLOSE OFF THEIR BOTH LAND AND AIR SUPPLYLINES! AGAIN! LIKE WE DID BEFORE IN 2011 FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN THEY ATTACKED OUR SALALAH BORDER POST KILLING OUR 26 SOLDIERS.

You must have remembered it since yr Greece was also part of NATO forces back then in there. The entire supply was stopped for the entire 140,000 ISAF troops of the 48 countries being there which included that 28 member NATO too.

The situation became so bad for ISAF that that by the 4/5th month of the blockage they had no fuel for their MRAPs to even do the city patrols, Forget abt long range patrols b/w Kabul and Kandahar. All the while started receiving unusually high number of Taliban raids on their troops, and camps/bases. That's also when Taliban penetrated inside Bagram Air Base and destroyed a bunch of their fuel starved aircrafts (i think they were f18 mostly) there too, which made headlines in international media back then.

This is also the main reason why America knowing very well of our support to Taliban couldn't cross the border to hit their camps in Pakistan. But only found content in writing in their print media abt it. haha

And that's also how Taliban under our guidance were able to takeover Kabul within what 1 or two weeks after their withdrawal.

So yes, we have done the same for Pakistan! and now America is abt to again get our bases and use our airspace to spy or kill Taliban AGAIN! Giving us another opportunity to scam them! :lol: The aide US used to give to Pak, Pak used to handover to Taliban to continue their war effort.

And thats how my friend America was defeated after fighting its longest war of almost 21 years in Afghanistan!

sweaty! the reason why US ran away from Afghanistan the way it did, with its tail b/w its legs by august 2021 even though the date of withdrawal was of 11 September 2021 WAS BECAUSE SOMEBODY HAD PUT THAT IN NATO HEAD THAT PAKISTAN IS ABOUT TO CLOSE OFF THEIR BOTH LAND AND AIR SUPPLYLINES! AGAIN! LIKE WE DID BEFORE IN 2011 FOR 6 MONTHS WHEN THEY ATTACKED OUR SALALAH BORDER POST KILLING OUR 26 SOLDIERS.

You must have remembered it since yr Greece was also part of NATO forces back then in there. The entire supply was stopped for the entire 140,000 ISAF troops of the 48 countries being there which included that 28 member NATO too.

The situation became so bad for ISAF that that by the 4/5th month of the blockage they had no fuel for their MRAPs to even do the city patrols, Forget abt long range patrols b/w Kabul and Kandahar. All the while started receiving unusually high number of Taliban raids on their troops, and camps/bases. That's also when Taliban penetrated inside Bagram Air Base and destroyed a bunch of their fuel starved aircrafts (i think they were f18 mostly) there too, which made headlines in international media back then.

This is also the main reason why America knowing very well of our support to Taliban couldn't cross the border to hit their camps in Pakistan. But only found content in writing in their print media abt it. haha

And that's also how Taliban under our guidance were able to takeover Kabul within what 1 or two weeks after their withdrawal.

So yes, we have done the same for Pakistan! and now America is abt to again get our bases and use our airspace to spy or kill Taliban AGAIN! Giving us another opportunity to scam them! :lol: The aide US used to give to Pak, Pak used to handover to Taliban to continue their war effort.

And thats how my friend America was defeated after fighting its longest war of almost 21 years in Afghanistan!
And where are you now with the PML-N and Bajwa? 🤷🏻‍♂️

explain in detail. abt Suez and Sina. I didnt get you.
well after 1956 tri invasion america signed an agreement with Egypt so american ships get priorty in passing the canal for example if USS Nimtz is 2nd in line to pass it will be granted to pass first.

for sinai israel cannot control the movement or number of troops or even number of heavy equipment even in area C and 2 thirds of troops in sinai are in area B and C which is the opposite of the agreement. Although foriegn legions stationed in parts of sinai report this to israel israel is silent due to Egypt controlling their gas flow and generally all of the East Med especially israel's. When they get to choose whether to defend their land from their biggest threat or take easy cash, zionist insticts kick in to choose the latter

by david shencker a former Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs (2019–2021)

i forgot to mention military airports are built in area B and A which is a direct break of the agreement even building a regional HQ in area A capable of leading armies not divisions

Last edited:
And where are you now with the PML-N and Bajwa? 🤷🏻‍♂️
relax! it was another scam bait for US by us. Inciting them for opening their bases again and getting under our control all over again. :lol: .....contrary to what these Imran Khan supporters in this forum say or think, reality is Bajwa is a genius. Dont worry, im waiting for his retirement in November.....Then i will open a thread this this forum detailing each and every aspect of Bajwa Doctrine including giving the proof for the first time ever in this forum, how ACTUALLY AMERICA RAN AWAY, WHO WAS THAT SOURCE WHICH PLANTED THIS THING ABT NATO SUPPLIES BLOCKAGE IN THEIR EARS!

I will even reveal that person, and will tell u how this humiliation was actually even more worst then what people already know abt it. Dont worry if i remembered yr account name i will mention u in that thread!

Do u even know, This Bajwa has offer for a high ranking NATO HQ job in Brussels waiting for him when he retires?? If he really is that incompetent, then how is he the only man on this Earth offered was job that too of being a high ranking NATO official in Brussels, A NATO, whose even yr Greece is part of?:azn: This offer was first offered to him back in 2019 when his first tenure as COAS ended by he refused at the time because he wanted and was given too an extension for 3 more years of service as COAS. But that offer still stands i think as he was also recently in Brussels too meeting NATO chiefs.

Mean time, enjoy this.....u will know what i was talking abt when i said ''

This is also the main reason why America knowing very well of our support to Taliban couldn't cross the border to hit their camps in Pakistan. But only found content in writing in their print media abt it.''

This was the first time ever in a news channel a former ISI Chief and a Former US Army J-SOC (Commander of US Armed forces' Joint SPEC-OPS Command) Chief Gen. Daniel Flynn came face to face in view of the full public view. Just watch it, and you will have a fairly good idea of why i wrote what i wrote. BTW gen Flynn later became the NSA of Pres. Trump too after Bolton was sacked.

BTW if u have missed my signature;

''When History will be written it will be said that ISI with the help of America defeated the Soviat Union in Afghanistan and another sentence will be added that ISI with the help of America defeated America in Afghanistan; Late Lieutenant General (R) Hameed Gul. D.G. ISI (1987-1989)''

Last edited:
well after 1956 tri invasion america signed an agreement with Egypt so american ships get priorty in passing the canal for example if USS Nimtz is 2nd in line to pass it will be granted to pass first.

for sinai israel cannot control the movement or number of troops or even number of heavy equipment even in area C and 2 thirds of troops in sinai are in area B and C which is the opposite of the agreement. Although foriegn legions stationed in parts of sinai report this to israel israel is silent due to Egypt controlling their gas flow and generally all of the East Med especially israel's. When they get to choose whether to defend their land from their biggest threat or take easy cash, zionist insticts kick in to choose the latter

by david shencker a former Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs (2019–2021)

i forgot to mention military airports are built in area B and A which is a direct break of the agreement even building a regional HQ in area A capable of leading armies not divisions
so how r yr ISR capabilities on the ground? dont tell me any classified info......but tell me if yr confident IAF dont pull off another 1967 type raid ever again? And what is counter for the increasing IAF's Stand Off Weapons capabilities that u guys want to adapt?

As well as r u guys now fully and completely capable of blocking gulf of Aqaba and Suez for Israeli marine traffic at yr will or u still r bound to any kind of secret deals or guarantees or treaties internationally?

Back
Top Bottom