What's new

A Second Iranian Revolution?

Actually president, head of judiciary and head of Parliament all promised the investigation from the early days, and the result was natural death, as it was clear in the camera footage.

But that's just an excuse.
And these religion police chasing Iranian around the country for all kinds of attire code is also nonsense and childish. Many enforcers are simply abusing the system

And these religion police chasing Iranian around the country for all kinds of attire code is also nonsense and childish. Many enforcers are simply abusing the system
Society culture defines the dress code, and our police is tolerant enough. there is no report of any abuse. for all the accusations, Saudi Arabia is a better candidate.

According to the Late Shah, he was undone by the CIA serviced via a "tape recorder" revolution by putting the Islamists and communists inside the same cubicle! The Molla regime is well anchored and designed to control its own folks....

I feel this is more of a reaction to the financial disgress esp. Post russia Ukraine conflict and shortage of stuff, inflation..than about death of a girl.

1665892965522.png

1665892978168.png

1665892989099.png

such cool people, such a repressive system.. how are you better than Saudia then ?

the conservative folk will remain conservative even post changes, not like anyone will outlaw the veil or beards or anything..no listing the ship much, just a bit of correction maybe..

moar !

A close friend of mine got back from Iran over the summer and told me what he saw there is the opposite of what is normally reported. Water is more expensive than petrol there. Overall people were not in a bad state to the contrary doing well.

What's being reported now is being blown out of proportion. I dont like the mullahs but the type of revolution the west want there will ruin the country like Syria and Iraq.

A close friend of mine got back from Iran over the summer and told me what he saw there is the opposite of what is normally reported. Water is more expensive than petrol there. Overall people were not in a bad state to the contrary doing well.

What's being reported now is being blown out of proportion. I dont like the mullahs but the type of revolution the west want there will ruin the country like Syria and Iraq.

There is no "peaceful revolution" in a country like Iran, Syria and Libya are the prototypes of what would happen. Look at how many fruit loops came out for this one, Monarchists, MEK, Kurdish separatists etc. It will be a disaster and the same diaspora keyboard warriors and latte-sipping 5th columnist dorks will lament and ask "what went wrong" when Iran is bisected into smaller bits. I could very easily imagine Turks and Azeris making incursions into NW Iran for pacification and so called humanitarian operations, like they did to both Iraq and Syria. Iranians should be careful otherwise they will get the fate they deserve.

As someone who experienced Iranian revolution against shah 42 years ago, I can tell you There will not be a second revolution in Iran. And here is why:

Shah had no popular base in Iran other than his Military. Mullahs have a large popular base and their own loyal military (IRGC)

Shah relied on "Friends" support who had all but abandoned him..Mullahs have no friend and rely on no one for support to begin with so no surprises there

Shah opponents had a leader (Ayatollah khomaini) ..Mullah opponents have no leadership (their leadership is in Langley virginia..probably called Ayatollah STEVE this time around!)

Shah himself was corrupt so were his "top, middle and low" rank officials .. Mullahs top ranks are not corrupt (khamenei and Raisi are not corrupt) it is the middle and low rank mullahs that are corrupt

I hate many things that these "Arab worshipping" "Persian history denier" Mullahs do, but I also acknowledge good things that they also have done.
So, overall there will not be a revolution but Protests are a good thing for Iran because it is like punch in the face of mullah arrogance to clean up their act and listen to "other side" of population.:undecided::undecided:

View attachment 887035
View attachment 887036
View attachment 887037

such cool people, such a repressive system.. how are you better than Saudia then ?

the conservative folk will remain conservative even post changes, not like anyone will outlaw the veil or beards or anything..no listing the ship much, just a bit of correction maybe..

moar !

Hei Indian, wearing Hijab doesnt mean you will have primitive brain and cannot adopt to modernity

Hijabi guitaris

Hijabi Drummer

Indonesia famous rock band, Dewa1 9, has Hijabi backing vocal

This movement unfortunately won't go anywhere. With no no leader and no agenda to get behind other than "death to the dictator." This will get crushed.

Hei Indian, wearing Hijab doesnt mean you will have primitive brain and cannot adopt to modernity

Hijabi guitaris

Hijabi Drummer

Indonesia famous rock band, Dewa1 9, has Hijabi backing vocal

Dewa 19 is huge in SEA, here their concert in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2022. Indonesian musicians are famous in SEA

Including in Singapore

Hijabi guitaris
Hey Indonesian

Did you really fail to understand my comment was specifically in regard to events that have recently unfolded in Iran wrt to the hijab ? Ideally it should be a personal choice and not imposed upon one, but that is just my opinion.

Besides, people say they still have a thriving underground scene where they party hard, the Iranians, as do the Pakistanis and Saudis, apparently. Also, Indonesia, everyone knows is a big drugs and party tourism destination too :D

I have no problem with girls wearing the niqab or whatever but women like to get dressed up and all pretty, do their hair.. etc, and there are a million ways to dress modest and conservatively. Young people just do not want stuff imposed on them, not that hard to understand.

Hey Indonesian

Did you really fail to understand my comment was specifically in regard to events that have recently unfolded in Iran wrt to the hijab ? Ideally it should be a personal choice and not imposed upon one, but that is just my opinion.

Besides, people say they still have a thriving underground scene where they party hard, the Iranians, as do the Pakistanis and Saudis, apparently. Also, Indonesia, everyone knows is a big drugs and party tourism destination too :D

I have no problem with girls wearing the niqab or whatever but women like to get dressed up and all pretty, do their hair.. etc, and there are a million ways to dress modest and conservatively. Young people just do not want stuff imposed on them, not that hard to understand.

Hei Indian, once again your comment showing black and white mind set. Your opinion should be directed to your Hindu government who wants to ban Hijab from school. Playing guitar or having a band doesnt mean you dont pray and doing any non Halal conduct. Dont be too simple in using your brain

--------------------------

Eighty-four per cent of the respondents in Malaysia and Indonesia said they prayed five times daily. Thirty-three per cent described themselves as more observant than their parents, 45 per cent said they were just as observant as their parents, and 21 per cent stated that they were less observant.

----------------------------------

Once again, we need to differentiate between real Islam and government like Iran and Taliban. Even during prophet Muhammad, he never said Madinah as Islamic State of Madinah. Go read Quran, Hadith and Madinah Charter to understand Islam more. I have posted many time the Quran verses showing there should not be any compulsion in religion and there is no verses in Quran and Hadith saying group of people or state should enforce Hijab to their women. Hijab like praying 5 times is an obligation, but state and people cannot enforce it

Indonesia is regarded as conservative Muslim country by many analyst and most likely will get next President that is seen by outsider as coming from Islamist camp.

Here even CNN Indonesia, CNBC Indonesia, Metro TV and TV One support that guy

Indonesian Muslim women is not forced to wear Hijab but 90 % of them wear it

Even Jokowi wife wear Hijab

When she is in China

1665933121422.png

Last edited:
Hei Indian, once again your comment showing black and white mind set.
no, you.

all I said was it should be a choice, good on Jokowi's wife and all others who choose to wear it.. it shouldn't be anyone's business if someone wears it or not, is all I was saying. K ?

no, you.

all I said was it should be a choice, good on Jokowi's wife and all others who choose to wear it.. it shouldn't be anyone's business if someone wears it or not, is all I was saying. K ?

You accuse conservative Islam as having the same interpretation of Islam like current Iranian Mullah regime interpretation of Islam by the way you wrote your opinion. That is clear coming from your writing. That statement attacks Conservative Islam as Westerners and Indian every where think that Conservative Islam (represented by Iran and Taliban according to many Indians and Western people) as fundamentalist Islam (real Islam).

Better you and other define Iranian regime style of government as Iranian Mullah own version of Islam. You should not regard them as representative of all conservative Muslim. I would say their version is extreme and non Islamic (has tendency to kill many protestor like during oil price protest and current protest -despite killing is a huge sin in Islam and not upholding justice during their election by screening parliament members/party members during parliament and president election).

Any way, prophet Muhammad hates authoritarian ruler and it is clearly stated in one famous hadith

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom