What's new

A Sindhi was the true inventor of Google.

I am merely stating a fact that he is an ethnic Sindhi, nothing more. Why are you getting so upset?
:o:what makes you think im upset o_O

i was just asking a simple question rather you are upset to loose such talented people ... am i wrong :azn:

:o:what makes you think im upset o_O

i was just asking a simple question rather you are upset to loose such talented people ... am i wrong :azn:

I simply stated that he was an ethnic Sindhi, nothing more nothing less. Why are you drawing all sorts of weird conclusions from that?

That word or whatever it is give's me .... ahhhhggggg!!!

Lol, and that 'Abbay Bhaiya' and 'Arrey Baba' as well. Absolutely cringeworthy :o:

Arrey his death was not accidental. Was he a small kid or insane person to go into water without knowing swimming? Racist whites who envied him pushed him into the swimming pool.

According to his friends he could not swim...yet he bought a house with a deathtrap pool (a recipe for disaster). Police say he had a blood alcohol level of 0.26 when he stumbled into it late at night. He probably did not have the pool lights on and became disorientated in the dark (his house is treed in)

Screen Shot 2016-06-11 at 9.40.22 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Qaim Ali Shah and Zardari also sindhi, and believe me they are the most f**d up people i ever know...

@WAJsal @Maira La @CHARGER @Tergon18 @MastanKhan @Pakistani Exile @Winchester @DESERT FIGHTER @Rusty @TMA @khanz @Proudpakistaniguy @Zibago @PAKISTANFOREVER @war&peace

It is strange that on one hand Pakistanis are proud of Indus Civilization and on the other hand they kind of disown Motwanis and Vaziranis.
@WAJsal @Maira La @CHARGER @Tergon18 @MastanKhan @Pakistani Exile @Winchester @DESERT FIGHTER @Rusty @TMA @khanz @Proudpakistaniguy @Zibago @PAKISTANFOREVER @war&peace

It is strange that on one hand Pakistanis are proud of Indus Civilization and on the other hand they kind of disown Motwanis and Vaziranis.

Can you please stop tagging me with your useless bs. You are really annoying. I don't want to know you or have anything to do with you or your bs so please get lost. Not interested in the slightest. You will be reported for harassment. You have been asked once before.

this is a troll thread, there is little to discuss on the topic. Mods should lock it.

Back
Top Bottom