What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

In his own country India, minorities get lynched everyday and it doesn't even make into the news 😆😅😅

OK, But it was incident in Pakistan, so its Pakistani issue,

Yes, he may be sharing video for propaganda,
But if i paste link from Pakistanis, no one raise such question,
i just shared here, because police did not shoot them immediately..

What are you displaying?
You belong to Khadim Rizwi mullah?

Who posted here, Punjab Police was there?
Only Twitter has info, where people were sharing video..
I'm displaying my true flags understand.
And In Sialkot, which is in Punjab, what do you expect other than Punjab police.

Well, no one is saying there is no problem in India. But the problems are different levels. Some pakistani posters are bringing India to this discussions.

India have any problem or not could be witnessed by international reaction to the incidents in India, not only by Pakistan.
If some Pakistani poster are dragging India to this discussion is not right until Indian posters show the adverse reaction to suck into it. The present incident in Pakistan in totally our issue we own it and our government and law enforcing institutes are dealing with it very well, the process is ongoing and shared in my last post. We all law abiding Pakistanis shown our concern and know that culprit will not escape form the horrible sin they committed.

This is a topic not for catharsis but to create awareness that letting religious bigots off the hook has serious murderous consequences for the state, Religion of Islam, and people.

Arresting and pushing these low level desperate uneducated people who are trying to make a living is useless. The funding that is coming across the border needs to be cut.

Yeahyeah whataboutism. Just accept that Islam is a radical cult

You are a danger to humans. That‘s what following a pedophile child rapist like Muhammad does to people
Unfortunately, Islam in Muslim countries is less Islamic more absorb the past brutal arab culture. Where killing a person and taking out body parts and display in front of clan just to show the extreme hate against the enemy ..... I don't know Where is Islam ... ... By name, a holy book in the house, running toward mosque for 5 times ... that's all ... where is Islam .... I don't know ...

So if Modi pays a rowdysheeter to take out @jamahir you will only hold rowdysheeter responsible but not the sponsor Modi?

Again, in case of national security affairs of Pakistan the internal extremists like TLP and TTP should be acted against alongside cutting off their foreign political, logistical, intelligence and financial support. And some Pakistanis saying on PDF that India is behind TTP are I think in fantasy and I say this despite not quite being a fan of the current Indian Establishment.

He forgave corruption cases of political leaders who were exiled or jailed.

That side of him may have been wrong but he did act against the extremists and did open up the society so that should be a credit for him, yes ? :)

Sure, but I think if red movement gather enough following, they can contest. Even TLP can contest now.

As I said, the current Anglo-derived political system we have in Pakistan and much of the world has to be abolished. All this drama of five-yearly election, multiple political parties and a complicated structure, this all really is anti-democratic. The issue should not be which party wins but which issue and idea in society is raised and resolved. The system to realize should be a party-less system where citizens at neighborhood level should be able to have their voice heard at the country level and where the ideas generated at every level should be able to be discussed at every level. To realize this requires the abandonment of the Anglo-derived system. Won't it be a tragedy that in the current system a progressive movement like Arooj's will have to engage in competition with an irrational and regressive movement like TLP ? What is there in Pakistan, in India and in most other places is not democracy but demagoguery. Please read my thread I linked in the post you quoted to see how actual democracy can be realized. Such a system existed in Libya until 2011 and has been adapted by the Venezuelans for their situation. I will ask you to read this post to know the basis of what is democracy and what is not.

Sajjad Haider is just an upright person who despite being a war hero couldn't pass Ar Cdr level due to his stance against some Army herichary. He also fairly admits PAF losses without bias.

Nice person then who should be part of the governance. And nice cravat.

TTP is almost done with in Pakistan

But hasn't it seen a revival since the Afghan Taliban's take over and even since last year ? Some days ago I posted a section from a BBC report about TTP killing Pakistani security forces. And there was a thread some months ago about a vid released by one Mehsud leader of TTP which challenged the government security forces.

And there is the recent shaking hands with the government.

TLP is the new Frankenstein, hitting the softer underbelly of the country, the disgruntled, poor, uneducated masses in certain areas of central Punjab. And riding the crest of popularity with cleverly twisted slogans like Ashiq e Rasool and all sorts of eyecatching slogans...

Think TLP is more dangerous as the are using the softer power, but hope they would be dealt with and dismantled as people are waking up to the reality. This use and abuse of a certain blasphemy law cannot linger on now.

OK. And I think, as you say, the people will wake up to TLP's reality especially now after this lynching.

Maybe the sensible among the middle and the lower class will demand the government to act against the causes of the happening socio-economic suicides and against these criminal mobs instead of wasting time shaking hands with the mobs.

Unfortunately, Islam in Muslim countries is less Islamic more absorb the past brutal arab culture. Where killing a person and taking out body parts and display in front of clan just to show the extreme hate against the enemy ..... I don't know Where is Islam ... ... By name, a holy book in the house, running toward mosque for 5 times ... that's all ... where is Islam .... I don't know ...

The underlined is exactly how many modern Muslims in South Asia see Islam sadly.

@Areesh

Minorities should be taking up arms. Stock up on weapons, and knives and ammo.
No! That will cause a civil war in Pakistan. Let law enforcement deal with these goons. Don’t act like goons by taking law into your own hand. Pakistan got to this shameful point because everyone loves to take law into their own hands .
When goons of TLP announced their march to Islamabad in October. PTI Buzdar who was picked God knows how he was made Punjab CM, cannot be held responsible as he is nobody, but federal govt wanted to stop the March. Later TLP continued, PTI seemed determined to stop it as TLP was leaving arson and dead bodies behind, Army Chief Bajwa jumped in and met Moon Mufti, Muneeb, and AKD, and then TLP was let go, all criminals including Rioter-in-Chief , Saad Rizvi were released.

How long these mobs shall be killing Shias, Ahmadis (they are non muslims as per constitution), Police and other less-than-equal-Muslim. We the ordinary Pakistanies on this forum who always support Army just for the sake of Pakistan should demand that if there is any Nexus between Army and TLP, then all responsible generals should be court martialed.
No one Above Law, no one above Pakistan.

Otherwise, let these goons rule Pakistan and we shall be done with.

This is a serious discussion and involves a brewing crisis in Pakistan and we should talk objectively about it. It just cant be put under the carpet.

There’s a video going around on social media it shows army handing out free money to tlp protestors. I don’t know when its from but all army generals involved should be severely punished and made a example out of
islam became tool in hands of these monkeys for everything

When we don’t teach Islam properly to our children and don’t teach them in schools than some random mullah can easily brainwash them.
3515C3ED-1896-4ECD-A2E9-679DB4584039.jpeg

I don't think anyone will be killed in India, if poster of any Hindu god is removed from the office wall. First of all Indian govt offices, factory are very secular. No religious stuff on the walls. At most there are some cultural activities around the diwali, dasara etc based on the region. As I said, Pakistan is very different level than India.
I agree there shouldn’t be religious text at workplace there is no place for it

In shining India they murder you for your diet let alone for removing posters

I have no words to express my feelings of shame and anger. This is certainly neither the way of showing respect nor following the teachings of the person who is "Rehmatul-il- Alameen".
Incidents like this reinforce the Western Islamophobia. Biggest irony is that after a few months the nation, pollical leaders and the media will forget about it. However, similar words of anger and condemnation will be expressed by all when the incident is repeated at another time and place.

We have gone beyond the stage of mere 'Condemnation' and a major surgery or chemotherapy is required because the poison of religious bigotry injected into Pakistan's veins by the Zia runs too deep. However, since Pakistan State is devoid of the 'Spine' to face the extremist forces head-on; any remedial action appears unlikely

there is no hope for this country . islam became tool in hands of these monkeys for everything . if you want to live better and secure life better move to west . its been 40 years now paksitna is in grip of extreamism . 80s 90s shia sunni war 2000s 2010s deobanids have destroyed pakistan and now brelvis from last 4-5 years taking toll . god know what next .
O bhai such bol dia karo …yeh group khud nhi ban jaty balky banay jaty hain aor lanat ho banany walon par

Pakistan will remain in the same current state, unless some great and disastrous catastrophe takes place, which shakes the roots of it's armed forces. That perhaps would be the time, when it may awaken from it's long slumber.

O bhai such bol dia karo …yeh group khud nhi ban jaty balky banay jaty hain aor lanat ho banany walon par
i will not go that far nor i can stop them . yes we can move away . i will say what is possible sir . those whom create groups and use them will never stop . almost every religous political ethical and student or any party in paksitan is made by establishment .
Pakistan will remain in the same current state, unless some great and disastrous catastrophe takes place, which shakes the roots of it's armed forces. That perhaps would be the time, when it may awaken from it's long slumber.
جس طرح کا پاکستانی معاشرہ بن چکا ہے یہ کہنا اب بجا ہو گا کہ اسلام کو پاکستان اور پاکستانیوں سے خطرہ ہے ۔

Back
Top Bottom