What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

1638646927542.png

Doesn't matter where you come from. The important point is to deter people from going to countries like Pakistan and stop associating ourselves with these countries. And also Sri Lankans should stop any delusions about South Asia thinking that entire South Asia is like us but I think this incident did exactly that. It's good to distance ourselves from people living in stone age.

Oye loday... your people have been killing eachother since the beginning of times, whether based off ethnicity, religion, or belief. Suicide bombings were popularized by sri lankan buddhist militias decades before 2000s. Islamist terrorist popularized the tactic via sri lanka.

When tens of thousands of muslims in sri lanka, india, myanmar are cut to pieces by large knifes then why the 2 face silence????

The only reason you see such action even spoken out harshly is in Pakistan because many key governmental figure/national figures have come out to condemn it. Reason being sri lanka has a good reputation in pakistan and is known as one of the closest south asian allies. Thus why you have seen the PM/Military chief be amongst the first to condemn and take strict action.

Has your president/Pm/military condemned the genocidal killing of muslims or tamils in sri lanka? believes my many more thousands of minorities were butchered cut to pieces and burned alive in sri lanka. Many videos online for you to see and dig up. Why hasnt that gotten coverage??? because your state and society wants to cover it up and ignore it.

The cowards of the PDFs who supported the Taseer murder are indirectly responsible for the rise of the terrorists like the TLP! Was any proof even needed that the late Khadim Rizvi was a vulgar, violent illiterate mob-boss?
The only parties who took clear stand against these fanatics are PPP, MQM and ANP.
I am not sure what you are talking about man, praising the likes of PPP and MQM now?
" PPP soon retracted from its stance following protests by religious parties who threatened to come out on the roads against the legislation. "
Is this the clear stand you are referring to?

No! That will cause a civil war in Pakistan. Let law enforcement deal with these goons. Don’t act like goons by taking law into your own hand. Pakistan got to this shameful point because everyone loves to take law into their own hands .

There’s a video going around on social media it shows army handing out free money to tlp protestors. I don’t know when its from but all army generals involved should be severely punished and made a example out of

When we don’t teach Islam properly to our children and don’t teach them in schools than some random mullah can easily brainwash them.View attachment 798918

How can we let LEAs do their jobs when the government and GHQ decides to go soft on these goons after they lynch policemen and torch stations?

I am not sure what you are talking about man, praising the likes of PPP and MQM now?
" PPP soon retracted from its stance following protests by religious parties who threatened to come out on the roads against the legislation. "
Is this the clear stand you are referring to?

On the whole, PPP, MQM, and ANP have taken much clear anti TTP, anti TLP and anti-religious bigotry stands. So, yes, I stand by statement and there is a reason as to why the politicians of PPP and ANP couldn't run their campaigns in the 2013 elections as freely as those of PMLN, PTI and other parties: They politicians of the former parties were prime target of the religious militants. It maybe a different matter that everyone is not being made to be extra careful in light of what happened to Gov. Taseer.

To the Sri Lankan chauvinists here: You can see how much there is sympathy for the poor guy who got killed. But don't go too far in insulting the whole nation of Pakistan. Your own religio-ethnic violence lasting a quarter century would put all the violence in Pakistan's entire history to be of lesser extent because of your tiny population compared with Pakistan. Sri Lankan 'peaceful Buddhists' were not quite so--ask the Tamil Hindus. Your damn civil war had NOTHING to do with Pakistan or Muslims. It can also be said that modern suicide bombing--before they became known with Muslim fanatics--had its perfection to art made in Sri Lanka. You should be GRATEFUL that Pakistan brought 50+ Muslim countries to support you in UNGA to cover your heinous war crimes against the Tamil Hindu minority! If all this explanation by me or others is not enough--then GTFO of this forum!!

Police investigation report on sialkot killing.
It was the factory workers who hated the manager then planned an attack on him and killed him, they then tried to give it blashphemy colours but failed.

Any idea who owned the factory? Which party the killer workers belonged too?

Hero tries to save the factory manager

Mufti Muneeb ur rehman condemnation

Last edited:
On the whole, PPP, MQM, and ANP have taken much clear anti TTP, anti TLP and anti-religious bigotry stands. So, yes, I stand by statement and there is a reason as to why the politicians of PPP and ANP couldn't run their campaigns in the 2013 elections as freely as those of PMLN, PTI and other parties: They politicians of the former parties were prime target of the religious militants. It maybe a different matter that everyone is not being made to be extra careful in light of what happened to Gov. Taseer.

To the Sri Lankan chauvinists here: You can see how much there is sympathy for the poor guy who got killed. But don't go too far in insulting the whole nation of Pakistan. Your own religio-ethnic violence lasting a quarter century would put all the violence in Pakistan's entire history to be of lesser extent because of your tiny population compared with Pakistan. Sri Lankan 'peaceful Buddhists' were not quite so--ask the Tamil Hindus. Your damn civil war had NOTHING to do with Pakistan or Muslims. It can also be said that modern suicide bombing--before they became known with Muslim fanatics--had its perfection to art made in Sri Lanka. You should be GRATEFUL that Pakistan brought 50+ Muslim countries to support you in UNGA to cover your heinous war crimes against the Tamil Hindu minority! If all this explanation by me or others is not enough--then GTFO of this forum!!
@Uguduwa would give a laugh react and keep ignoring his country's filth while crap talking others...

@Uguduwa would give a laugh react and keep ignoring his country's filth while crap talking others...

Honesty, per capita, the two 'Peaceful Bhuddist Nations' of Cambodia (under Pol Pot) and Sri Lanka have more blood on their hands than ANY other country in modern history. Correct me if I am wrong?? Maybe Rwanda? Balkans?

BTW, I had strongly condemned Sri Lanka's atrocities on this forum when Sri Lanka had taken over the last Tamil stronghold, thus ending their brutal quarter year old civil war. I knew SL was a Pakistani ally but the unnecessary brutality displayed by the 'Peaceful Bhuddists' against the Hindus made my blood boil with rage and some Indians even thanked me here for my stand. Speaking of 'Peaceful Bhuddists', forget the Rohingya Muslims for a while--look into what the Peaceful Bhuddists doing to Christian in Myanmar??

In contrast, the Taliban take over of Afghanistan is one of the most peaceful takeover of such a large country EVER in human history!!

Police investigation report on sialkot killing.
It was the factory workers who hated the manager then planned an attack on him and killed him, they then tried to give it blashphemy colours but failed.

Any idea who owned the factory? Which party the killer workers belonged too?

Hero tries to save the factory manager

Mufti Muneeb ur rehman condemnation
Don't share opinions of Molvis please. These are the same Molvis who say that Muslims will go to heaven no matter what. Followers of these Molvis do not think a second before killing a person because they believe they will get free ticket to heaven because of their Islamic belief.

Don't share opinions of Molvis please. These are the same Molvis who say that Muslims will go to heaven no matter what. Followers of these Molvis do not think a second before killing a person because they believe they will get free ticket to heaven because of their Islamic belief.

You don't believe in Islam so why are you worried about who will go heaven or hell.
If some low life Muslims in Pakistan killed a Srilankan, we all condemn it and they will be punished for it. Look at your Buddhist monks. Not so peaceful.

You are an idiot. This was not the application of the law by the state, it was a brutal murder by a violent mob.

This law was initially intended to protect people's religious belief. However it's become a tool used to target innocent people.

You don't believe in Islam so why are you worried about who will go heaven or hell.
If some low life Muslims in Pakistan killed a Srilankan, we all condemn it and they will be punished for it. Look at your Buddhist monks. Not so peaceful.

Yes I will worry about who will go to hell or heaven. If your religious leader teach you that you can go to heaven even if you area a rapist and a mass murderer then I am sorry such religious leaders are plague for the society.

Back
Top Bottom