What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

Good to see that most posters in this message board unequivocally condemn the incident without any excuses. At the very least, the urban society in Pakistan seems liberal :tup:

In a different world both Pak and India would be competing with each other for excellence in education, arts, medicine, social services, infrastructure, science & technology,......... reality is both countries are competing with each other in religious intolerance, bigotry, and inhumanity.

The dark clouds of jahalat have descended on Pak, its taken many decades but congratulations to all those who contributed to its success, you have managed to do what even your external enemies couldn't.

I would like to offer my most sincere condolences to the family of the SriLankan gentleman and I am very ashamed of what was done to him in the name of my religion.

Outrageous. This is why I say it is time for South Asians including Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and even Nepal to grow up in the 21st century. Many people in these lands are dangerously wild. In the other thread about Hindutva attacks on Christians in India, Goritoes blamed Muslim victims of fascism calling them "chickens". Is this Sri Lankan victim of violent Islamic extremism another chicken.

Exactly! This region, South Asia is perhaps most insane in this regard. Needs massive efforts to correct course. This is stone age actions. Cow vigilantes killing muslims in india OR killing a person in the name of blasphemy in pakistan is complete insanity. No words to describe such horrific incidents. Extremely painful. Pakistan needs to re-work on its laws. Education is critical! Plus educated members of society do not raise voice because they also fear for their lives but this is problem you need to raise your voice to stop this evil

Which part of my comment do you not agree with? A) The fact that these things are for the courts to deal with and not some random mob or B) Punishment for blasphemy should be death?

The punishment for blasphemy should be a two hour boring lecture from a cleric about being insensitive, not burning a man alive in daylight.

I use Jesus as a spiritual role model and I don't need to have these psychotic thoughts and justify them.

but Iqbal was an ideologue, not a politician with need for power. he seemed to hold his views genuinly. what common goal could he have wanted to achieve by gaining the support of the bloodlust mob? it was his Renaissance, an Islamic one. and for him, pretty evidently, the punishment for blasphemy was murder too.
Turning the tide against unionists in Punjab

Easy there tough guy. You're lucky you live in this lawless shithole otherwise a competent government would have made short work of your tribal customs long ago.

View attachment 798616

sorry son . I’m far from Guantanamo lol

Done 6 stretch in Rykers though not the first even was in your queen of englands Wandsworth & hmp Stafford in the early 2000s .

like I’ll say again if anyone disrespects me my family my wealth my property or my religion a straight bullet they will get , no compromise.

no hypocrisy from me not religious just straight badness .
TLP are fraud jungleez who worship graves and hanging quranic verses on the wall is not from the religion
Quran is to read not ornament to hang on wall like artwork nor wrapped up in silk and placed on top shelf for protection .
It comes from pagan customs that .

Last edited:
Why are there multiple threads? There is one in Pakistan's 'Social' sub-forum. Please merge.

Guys: This is a direct result of what happened to the former Punjab Governor Salman Taseer's murder!! An extremist, who was Mr. Taseer's bodyguard, associated or at least inspired by the illiterate mob of TLP killed Mr. Taseer in broad day light because Taseer had questioned the misuse of the Blasphemy Law--a law, along with many others--introduced by the most cruel, the most myopic, the most bigoted leader General Zia ul Haq of Pakistan. But when Taseer was killed there were plenty who justified the murder! The killer Mumtaz Qadri was made a living-martyr and even after he was executed, he was and remains a martyr to some. What a height of stupidity!! And plenty on this forum too who supported Taseer's murder!! Go and look up from the old posts! What we see now is the cowardice in the ruling and even the security classes: What if, like in case of Taseer, their own bodyguards would spray them with bullets?
The cowards of the PDFs who supported the Taseer murder are indirectly responsible for the rise of the terrorists like the TLP! Was any proof even needed that the late Khadim Rizvi was a vulgar, violent illiterate mob-boss?
The only parties who took clear stand against these fanatics are PPP, MQM and ANP. The rest are Munafiq, cowards, including this Prime Minister who has found 'Islam' in his late years of life after lifetime of philandry and partying.
The blasphemy law has been used as a vendetta against innocent people.
Wasnt long ago a Christian child with learning difficulties was accused of burning the Quran in a rural village. Later it was revealed the village imam had planted burnt pages of the Quran to blame the Christian family. This was done to cleanse the village from non muslims residents.

Talked to my father about the incident.
His reaction was like it's too bad but the victim must have said or done something insulting on Islam that made people go mad on him. (A regular desi reaction)

He doesn't understand the dynamics of having blasphemy laws that carry death penalty.
If there is a crime that carries death penalty or other severe punishment, the tendency for vigilante justice for such crimes grows in the society.

So instead of blaming TLP or other Mullahs, Pakistan must make blasphemy laws with much lenient in punishment to see incidents don't happen too often.

Absolutely pathetic and dangerous..... criminals must be punished be it Indians or from any other countries staging this..... grow up south Asians grow up......

Back
Top Bottom