What's new

a terrorist stabs 6 muslim refugee children who were celebrating birthday party

They'll fucking keep looking for the motive while racial terrorism has no motive, it's hate, plain and simple.

wont be denounced as terrorism and probably the killer released for being mentally unsatable.

They'll fucking keep looking for the motive while racial terrorism has no motive, it's hate, plain and simple.
Well if the situation was reverse and a guy with Muslim name attacked white children, police would have immediately termed it a terror attack and their channels would be running non-stop news ...
But in this case these assholes don't know the reason.

If he's a white guy...the verdict will be "he's mentally unstable"
It's actually a Black guy.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-02-at-9.55.46-AM.png

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-idaho-stabbing-20180701-story.html

Well if the situation was reverse and a guy with Muslim name attacked white children, police would have immediately termed it a terror attack and their channels would be running non-stop news ...
That's because it's not a white guy but a Black guy.

On average a Black person is more likely to assault/kill someone of another race than any other racial group according to DoJ statistics, but this gets less coverage by the media because then accusations of "racism" start flying.

Also a similar incident took place about a year ago when two Bengali imams were shot and killed outside a Mosque in Queens, New York and despite accusations of "Islamphobia" and "racism" the perpetrator turned out to be a fellow Bengali Muslim.

there are plenty of racist black folk too , trust me.
Exactly!

If he's a white guy...the verdict will be "he's mentally unstable"

wont be denounced as terrorism and probably the killer released for being mentally unsatable.

This is why I keep telling Pakistanis to stay in Pakistan and not go to Western countries because it is too dangerous for us. These White supremacists/crusaders are walking the streets looking to butcher Muslim children.

You are much safer in Pakistan than you are in Norway, Canada or even America. This is why I have left Britain and moved back to Karachi.

there are plenty of racist black folk too , trust me.

It's actually a Black guy.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-idaho-stabbing-20180701-story.html

That's because it's not a white guy but a Black guy.

On average a Black person is more likely to assault/kill someone of another race than any other racial group according to DoJ statistics, but this gets less coverage by the media because then accusations of "racism" start flying.

Also a similar incident took place about a year ago when two Bengali imams were shot and killed outside a Mosque in Queens, New York and despite accusations of "Islamphobia" and "racism" the perpetrator turned out to be a fellow Bengali Muslim.

Exactly!

Oh if a black guy does the same...it'll be "Black lives matter"

This is why I keep telling Pakistanis to stay in Pakistan and not go to Western countries because it is too dangerous for us. These White supremacists/crusaders are walking the streets looking to butcher Muslim children.

You are much safer in Pakistan than you are in Norway, Canada or even America. This is why I have left Britain and moved back to Karachi.
I thought Britain and EU in general is a lot less racist than the US

I've travelled almost all over the US, and I didn't find the average person to be racist. Even in the southern states, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, I found people to be very polite and respectful. I experienced 'southern hospitality', and it was almost as if people were going out of their way to show me people weren't racist.

That doesn't mean there aren't racists. But they don't represent the average person. There's good people out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom