What's new

A vertical climb to glory: Tejas enthralls at Air Force Day

LCA Flying Rickshaw, the ugliest fighter aircraft to be produced in the 21st century. I don't know how anyone can impressed by this in India.

your ugly and made in china junk fighter 17, LCA is far far superior than this junk, IAF will prefer mig 21s over the china maal any day:D

291604-crashfighteraircraftJFPAFPHOTOAFP-1321284692-466-640x480.jpg

Pakistan hasn't been a military threat in conventional war since the 60s . We don't need su30mki ,Rafael, jaguar, mirage2000s, for air superiority with Pakistan, they are targeted for China.
Then that's a good thing. Live in peace with us as good neighbours.

This is All tejas is good for

The navy dosent want it

The airforce dosent want it
The mark 2 is now slmost dead and they are thinking out churning out the current version just for the sake of it and buy a working a single engine fighter from abroad

But it will continue to show a gullible uninformed indian public a indigenoose indian plane

your ugly and made in china junk fighter 17, LCA is far far superior than this junk, IAF will prefer mig 21s over the china maal any day:D

100 jf17 flying in front line squadrons. We have lost one.
Now tell me how many people have you lost just this week and if I go back you can even crash some of the biggest planes in your inventory let alone fighters.
Your air force is the laughing stock of the world.

100 jf17 flying in front line squadrons. We have lost one.
Now tell me how many people have you lost just this week and if I go back you can even crash some of the biggest planes in your inventory let alone fighters.
Your air force is the laughing stock of the world.

Can you please provide the statistical data to support your claim that India has more crash rate than Pakistan in say last 5-7 years?

Last I heard India has 20 odd crashes since 2010 while Pakistan has 15 or so. Not to forget India operate twice many aircraft than Pakistan.

This is All tejas is good for

The navy dosent want it

The airforce dosent want it
The mark 2 is now slmost dead and they are thinking out churning out the current version just for the sake of it and buy a working a single engine fighter from abroad

But it will continue to show a gullible uninformed indian public a indigenoose indian plane
What a dolt you are..123 is on order .. BTW single engine from abroad is to full fill the gap which will be created after 2019 with retirement of mig 27 and mig 21 all variants.
Focus on Jf17 mate ,just heard frm chacha abdul that evey month there is spurt in emergency landing of jf17 due to malfunction in flight controls and engine. :P Not to mention the pathetic availablity of Jf17 which is less than 30% .Ask your nearby chacha in airforce, they will give exact details.

Can you please provide the statistical data to support your claim that India has more crash rate than Pakistan in say last 5-7 years?

Last I heard India has 20 odd crashes since 2010 while Pakistan has 15 or so. Not to forget India operate twice many aircraft than Pakistan.
Statistic can and are usually fudged to ensure a point is justified. You would say I was lying if I have you figures. Fact is even Indian airmen call mug 21 a flying coffin because so many of your pilots have been killed in them.

Statistic can and are usually fudged to ensure a point is justified. You would say I was lying if I have you figures. Fact is even Indian airmen call mug 21 a flying coffin because so many of your pilots have been killed in them.

If you do not chose to call a spade a spade, that doesn't make a difference. Perhaps we have lower restraints toward fallacy.

Wonder how many present day fighter jets have their canopy closed manually like the Tejas, even the K-8 trainer has an automatic system in place.
How many fighters in present day not flying with fully functional digital FBW unlike 1 with only Pitch axis.
How many present day fighter flying without HMDS ? Again Unlike 1 . I heard even T50 LIFT got 1.

What a dolt you are..123 is on order .. BTW single engine from abroad is to full fill the gap which will be created after 2019 with retirement of mig 27 and mig 21 all variants.
Focus on Jf17 mate ,just heard frm chacha abdul that evey month there is spurt in emergency landing of jf17 due to malfunction in flight controls and engine. :P Not to mention the pathetic availablity of Jf17 which is less than 30% .Ask your nearby chacha in airforce, they will give exact details.

Your seeking a foreign single engine fighter because the Tejas is crap, the fact you are even buying 120 is because the goverment is craming it down your throat and unlike the Navy which outright refused the airforce cant after you wasted so much money on it

The whole point of Tejas was to fulfill the single engine fighter role "indigenously" the reality where you have to search the world for an alternative shows what a turd the Tejas really is

Please save us from your highly secret connections and information on Jf17s we are busy inducting the 100th fighter and gearing up to export it to numerous countries

A great plane that inspire India. Which is its greatest role, inspire people of India.

Thank you for your keen, insightful remark.

LCA Flying Rickshaw, the ugliest fighter aircraft to be produced in the 21st century. I don't know how anyone can impressed by this in India.

Please forgive us, O Handsome One.

The thing is, we are so ugly ourselves, we can't help liking ugly things ourselves.

The beautiful ones, now, they get their beauty out of bottles and tubes. That must be why they refuse to be seen in any but the best-looking foreign imports.

Over 80 in service...

Over 40,000 flying hours.

Flown in several International Airshows.

2 Confirmed foriegn sales.

As for indian migs... sure....they come with free cartons for their pilots.. :D

JoC0vgc.jpg
zflgxBl.jpg
Screenshot_2016-12-31-18-42-42.png

How many fighters in present day not flying with fully functional digital FBW unlike 1 with only Pitch axis.
How many present day fighter flying without HMDS ? Again Unlike 1 . I heard even T50 LIFT got 1.
LOL... But JF is now fully FBW.. :lol: Among other upgrades.

And which HMDs? lcas arent even really operational.

Back
Top Bottom