What's new

A vertical climb to glory: Tejas enthralls at Air Force Day

Stranger things have happened.

We do.

You don't.

...says the mother that couldn't produce anything more than a lick of paint.
Joe those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

I think you can make out from the context that this was a figure of speech. You might like to bring out your expert knowledge of aviation parlance on a more appropriate occasion, other than nit-picking some journalists' copy. Unless, of course, you are a professional sub-editor.
Your media uses a lot of figures of speech don't they. Why not just be accurate

If you do not chose to call a spade a spade, that doesn't make a difference. Perhaps we have lower restraints toward fallacy.
If you had a lower retrain towards fallacy then you would tackle rapist head on in your country. No you encourage them. Now jog on.

India needs a plane that will Inspire its people. Which is Tejas

India also need a single engine fighter to replace the flying coffin, which could be f-16 or Gripen.

So Tejas is a parade plane. While India buscombat planes from else where. Both type of planes fill their roles.

Exactly correct

Its a parade plane to excite the dumb and gullible at shows who can thump their chests that the "indian:disagree:made" plane is defending india

In defence of the Tejas it may not be a complete turd, but they screwed the programme up so badly they are forced to induct an entire new fighter to fo the role the Tejas was supposed to

The Tejas will be used for parades and some near worthless flying around protecting Tamilnadu from Karnataka or something

The posts by Pakistani friends must be taken as a compliment. They have now improved their comments from an aircraft on trucks to one flying machine not fit for combat.
Just in few years they will applaud indian efforts and criticize their own establishments for failures.

Why if flying things always with wing tip smoke generators,looks weird to my eyes.

The right wing one went out during that negative pushover and he flew the rest of the routine with only one.

yes , it is negative G pushover turn . it displays the the skill and ability of a pilot also .

Indeed. Interesting tidbit; that aggressive negative G pushover is one of the maneuvers that is usually banned at US airshows, from what I know, at least those aggressive ones. The last (and first time) the Rafale performed in the US last year, its routine involved something called "the squared minimum radius turn" which is basically a turn, but not circular and rather a square. At each corner of that square, the pilot has to make a very aggressive (almost 90* turn) and in between the corners he's doing barrel rolls loool! One of the craziest things you'll see from those amazing French pilots but the FAA asked them to take it out of the routine because it's extremely dangerous, especially at low altitude. I believe the same applies to any negative G pushover maneuver because the pilot is basically turning blind. He has to face the other way to see where's he's turning into.

The only times I've seen something close is during an F/A-18 Super Hornet. After takeoff, it went vertical and instead of looping, it leveled off. There's negative G's in that but it's no pushover for sure lol. The F-22 does that a lot.

Minute 1:22

like i said a million times before, tejas is rubbish, an overpriced product of corruption to make the leaders rich.

no person with a decent half a brain would create an exact replica of the mirage 3 (1956) and call it a next generation fighter single engine aircraft.

at least the JF-17 is an improved F-16/F5...

im quite bemused the indian population actually accept this rubbish of an aircraft, found foreign suppliers, commission and became proud of it.

Its being proud of a rubbish bin that was made with $500 usd.

til now i can NEVER understand indian logic. damn illogical.

the amount of india people left in this forum is dwindling because i guess they r ashamed of their nation

Your post was acceptable UP UNTIL your spouted garbage about Thunder being a improved F16

let me show

F16_SCANG_TwoShip.jpg

versis

JF-17-Thunder-High-Definition-Wallpapers.jpg

Why don't you first boycott the $70 billion India-China trade, maybe then you can beat your chest like a monkey.

Why should we? If the Chinese want to poison their work-force to build cheaper phones for us to use, good for us. Because we do it and take the benefit of the Chinese working hard for us, others envy us and bray like a donkey.

Over 80 in service...

Over 40,000 flying hours.

Flown in several International Airshows.

2 Confirmed foriegn sales.

As for indian migs... sure....they come with free cartons for their pilots.. :D

View attachment 430466 View attachment 430467 View attachment 430468

LOL... But JF is now fully FBW.. :lol: Among other upgrades.

And which HMDs? lcas arent even really operational.
Such a chupiya you are.There is requirement for different different role.LCA is point defence fighter with add ons being a multirole if need arises.since when JF 17 becomes fully FBW compatible ?

Such a chupiya you are.There is requirement for different different role.LCA is point defence fighter with add ons being a multirole if need arises.since when JF 17 becomes fully FBW compatible ?
Chutiye, both were invisioned as miltirole fighters.

Ones a success story... the others a horror story almost 4 decades in the making!

As for Full FBW.. Block II came with it!

Chutiye, both were invisioned as miltirole fighters.

Ones a success story... the others a horror story almost 4 decades in the making!

As for Full FBW.. Block II came with it!
Chutiya at its best.Give some source before making castle out of Tin metal Jf 17.
Lmao..no wonder you country yet to develop a 2 stroke engine.
Here's a country launching satellite and making aviation industry.What about Jf 17 ? Tested and designed by china . Manufacture by China while Pakistan at Kmara with screw design technology commenting on LCA which getting inducted successfully.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom