What's new

A VERY RARE VIDEO OF LIVE BATTLE BETWEEN SSG MEN AND TALIBAN

arslan_treen

Reaction score

MAN LOVEIN IT OUR BOYS TOLD THESE RATS WAY TO HELL !!:pakistan:
p.s before any smart *** comes and say this video is not Of pakistan army i would ask you to watch the full video and listen to what they say in the end ! (IN urdu)

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt this has anything to do with the SSG. It shows firing being done from built up locations on the mountainside. Most probably an Army/FC response to Taliban firing from the mountains. They do light up the mountains really well though. :-)

By the way Arslan, what is being said at the very end? I could not make it out.

I doubt this has anything to do with the SSG. It shows firing being done from built up locations on the mountainside. Most probably an Army/FC response to Taliban firing from the mountains. They do light up the mountains really well though. :-)

By the way Arslan, what is being said at the very end? I could not make it out.
well according to the person who shared the video with me , it was army check post being attacked by ttp in swat region in early days of swat operation , the last part according to him is of a captain asking for medic for one of the injured soldiers , asking to get him out of here .. as the attacked begin with usual barrage of RPGs and sniper fire .

3 of my cousin were posted there they gave me so many awesome videos of different battles .. but damm my old laptop its mother board got burned and now i have nothing and they wont send them to me again lol

Thanks for that Arslan,
Some rare footage was also released by the PAF.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 of my cousin were posted there they gave me so many awesome videos of different battles .. but damm my old laptop its mother board got burned and now i have nothing and they wont send them to me again lol

Take out your hard disk and connect it to another computer if you have one, then you should be able to access your files. :cheers:

Last edited:
Nice video. But i doubt that first one is PA. if someone can understand what that guy said on 2:20 we might be able to find this video origin.

origin of this video is ...early days of swat operation ... security forces check post guarding a village being attacked while army was conducting search operation in the village , what he say in last i believe is ....translation (take him out ) referring to the injured soldier after the post being hit by multiple rpg fire .

Back
Top Bottom