What's new

A visit to SSG Shahbaz

575640_457405504329003_708120804_n.jpg
WTF happened here?? :undecided: Mo'bike accident?

This guy doesn't seem too keen on jumping!
Worry.gif
:lol:

Thəorətic Muslim;4077937 said:
That looks like a bad landing, I was taught to bend my knees, bounce off the heals of my feet, land sideways/ roll. US Army Airborne Paratrooper.
The maneuver you are talking about is a rough/steep/high velocity landing which is basically most of the landings. This is a compulsion for starters but as you gain experience, you can have a smooth landing without shocks. The video attached at the end of this clip is captured during the same missions as the pictures of SSG Shahbaz. Notice the decent landing in the end.
WTF happened here?? :undecided: Mo'bike accident?
Safety helmets kept in line pre-jump. My guess would be to evaporate the sweat, but could as well be a pose for picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a bad landing, I was taught to bend my knees, bounce off the heals of my feet, land sideways/ roll. US Army Airborne Paratrooper.
so

If you take a look the guy is kinda of still in the air although he is has touched his feet down but he is still following through with the shute. if it was bad landing he would have be down by now, but he has not so........ there is nothing wrong with this landing

Isn't that the technique for a round chute? Where you have no maneuvering ability and come down straight...there the knees are bent and on the balls of the feet, and roll down to the side.

The rectangle paradrop is done by continuing the running motion...

That's done with round chutes where you have no control over the descent velocity or the direction. Landings with parafoils, however, are a lot less dramatic. Check the following vid 00:38 onward:

@Last Hope ---These are excellent pictures, I am so please to see them or else aj kal siwaye chor dakku k nazar hi kiya ata hai, but these pictures do awake the sleepy soul inside our heart and is an excellent inspiration for youngsters who are in the state of hopelessness for our country's future--
Guys trust me, these pictures are more beautiful and enchanting as they show dexterity,strength and flight as compare to these fashion shows of third-class models and this is our need as well due to present situation of apocalypse we are facing!

Back
Top Bottom