What's new

A Wave of Afghan Surrenders to the Taliban Picks Up Speed

When they will take every other provinces then what makes you think they wont go to take kabul? Also nobody's supporting them, i doubt even pakistan support towards them now. Those days are gone when Pakistan though afghan talibans should be the sole ruler. Pakistan today wants a collation govt in Afganistan. Nobodys is supporting them, everyone is supporting peace.

Actually if things work out, they wont even need to take kabul by force as it will be given to them.
Lets be realistic, all the leadership and planning come from Quetta shura. Supporting peace means handing power to the most powerful group and we all know who that is. Taliban have grown independent but Pakistan will always support them. Last time i checked the indian influenced norther alliance is still there and powerful and waiting to bite Pakistan whenever possible. Pakistan is not naive to let go of its influence so easily, that took decades to build in the first place. We didn't abandon them even at peak of WoT when american threats were very real, so what makes u think Pakistan will let go of its huge interests??? The plan of strategic depth is only just maturing.
Lol can't get your reasoning. They want to liberate afghanistan from all kinds of foreign occupation. Last time I checked kabul is in afghanistan and it's the most important city of Afghanistan.

What i meant was they wont need to take kabul as it will fall in their lap like a ripe apple. Of course if things go according to plan. If not, they will take it by force.

Was not it the same when FC personals were abducted or SSG commandos got butchered by TTP ? May their soul rest in peace.

No, it's not the same because FC personnels are Pakistanis while the Awghan junkies who get shot are Awghans. Have people completely lost their sense of Asabiyyah? Why should I care if someone from another nationality completely opposed to my community dies? Serious question.

Saudis are also trained and equipped by USA.
And like others they weren't trained to fight COIN ops in the mountains. We see how a few kashmiris and naxals have been pounding indian militarys hiney.
Now multiply it by 100, add in Iranian support and public support.

As for taliban yeah you can and would, if you fuckin could. Hinduyaan aren't really at the top of the food chain among the taliban though.

It's funny to see Indians making fun of others for poor training against the Taliban, they cry that they are fighting a full-blown insurgency but in real Kashmiri's don't even have proper Arms and ammunition to fight, No heavy guns or Vehicle mounts etc and yet they are kicking them in their nuts. As for Taliban tactics against first Soviets and then Americans is even praised by American soldiers as well, If not for Heavy Air support Americans would've lost much more soldiers.

But, It is good that Americans are leaving because this war is something they can not win even with all their technology and might, and its just a waste of Americans' lives and taxpayers' money.

You read Ibn Khaldun*? I see you are a men of culture as well :D

I've read secondary sources so I'm familiar with the concept. It's on my reading list though.

ibn Khaldun speaks about the sense of Community and not about racism.

That's what I'm getting at here - not racism. A sense of community only comes from the recognition you share some values, history, and interests with one set of people and not the other. Humans very naturally make the distinction between their ingroup and the outgroup and this is what Ibn Khaldun was describing. Some Pakistanis seem to have completely lost this trait because they regularly jump in to defend people who have nothing but contempt for our values, history and identity, Awghans being among the worst offenders, sometimes even worse than Hindus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom