What's new

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a decent source..escapefromindia.worldpress.com lol..
Btw..mods...if i bribe you to become a premium member,i won't be banned ever?

Thank you for at least accepting that is a good source. Btw I didn't pay nor did I ask for a label. Nor do I need one to tell the truth as I see it

That article is an article by an Indian Dalit. How is it hate mongering telling the truth. What you want me to buy the lie that India is incredible and shining?? I wont cos it is lies

So much lie about India being a democracy when people have no right to voice their view. An Indian Dalit spoke of the truth and is accused of being a "hate monger".

That article is an article by an Indian Dalit. How is it hate mongering telling the truth. What you want me to buy the lie that India is incredible and shining?? I wont cos it is lies

So much lie about India being a democracy when people have no right to voice their view. An Indian Dalit spoke of the truth and is accused of being a "hate monger".

No.. You would probably need Pakistani Citizenship too, I think...

No that's not true. Why do you Indians lie and then thank each other. Check Roybut or Roybot he is an Indian member with the same designation. Btw good luck in your efforts to leave India

Or by a Pakistani faking as Indian Dalit. Anyways, it will be trolls treasure to take a dig on much bigger/much better nation..

I like to make it easier for forum members. On the other hand if you dont want to read it just ignore it and the truth about Incredible and shining India
No it is easier for everybody if the article posted is big enough to retain interest. Many times people simply dont read such long article and start arguing based on thread title, which defeats the whole purpose.

BTW If I remember correctly, a moderator (dont remember which one) actually asked everybody not to copy the whole article (may be due to copyright issues) and threatened banning if done so.

Can mods clarify the rule so that everybody is on the same page.

Dear Pakistanis - be happy, try to improve the life of your own people, stop supporting non-state actors to attack others.

If you succeed in improving your lives, we will applaud you.

Thank you for that. If you could do the same you know read the article it tells you where and close your zillions of consulates in Afghanistan we too will applaud you. btw good luck in your efforts to leave India

How sad that some people get their sense of identity from envying and tearing down others. Have you ever stopped to consider that Pakistan would disappear if India disappeared? It's only reason for existence is for its citizens to remind themselves at frequent intervals that they are blessed and fortunate to have escaped the clutches of the evil Hindu, because this is the only unifying theme in Pakistan. Without this hatred to hold it together, the country would turn inwards and focus on its various death-wishes - Muslim against Hindu, Muslim against Christian, orthodox Muslims against Ahmaddiyas, Sunni against Shia, and, of course, the ethno-linguistic bits - migrants against Sindhis, migrants and Sindhis against Pathans, Punjabis against Baloch, Punjabis against Pathans, the lot.

For those idiots among Indian commentators who asked why four times as many Pakistanis (by percentage) flee Pakistan as the percentage that migrates from India, just look at that, read their papers and journals, and stop asking silly questions.

It is noteworthy that the fiercest Pakistanis are those who sit abroad and preach the virtue of dying to the last man to the unfortunates that they have left behind to stew in their own juice.

A contemptible post, in terms of the context and motivation for posting it. Not for the content.

this forum becoming more .itching day by day..... Does you guys have any value outside pakistan, are they giving any importance to you guys....let alone rest of world. US gave you money killed your own people on your own land....shame......does your govn spending money for education or reduce poverty or infrastucture or developement programs or health or schools , how about riots on load shedding, are your govn constructing dams or power plants.......foolish people ....Chinese wont share their property ..
........ And you guys pointing finger on India....look on your own azz ,why to fallback ours.....what a funny people from failed state commenting on India.mod's will appear instantly if we post same zillion reasons on Pakistan.....

Pakistanis migration rate is 10 times more than India's...guess what Pakistan's 10 times worse than India!:cheesy:

And your point is India is a better place to live lol. Btw good luck in your endeavors to leave India

Thank you for that. If you could do the same you know read the article it tells you where and close your zillions of consulates in Afghanistan we too will applaud you. btw good luck in your efforts to leave India

This is a silly myth disproved again and again, but then, when did a Pakistani fanboy ever want to confront the truth?

No that's not true. Why do you Indians lie and then thank each other. Check Roybut or Roybot he is an Indian member with the same designation. Btw good luck in your efforts to leave India

Oh! My bad.. Still learning..
About efforts to leave India, well there are none at the moment. May be I will do my MBA from USA/Canada if I cant get thru IIMs here in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom