What's new

AAP slashes infrastructure funding to pay for water and power subsidy

Something that not many here get. Too many people consider themselves beholdened to one party or the other, to one leader or the other, defending the indefensible.
which is why it is sickening...i mean so called educated class should argue on logic...now that's where we can have different point of views which is a welcome stance...however just because a particular party is doing sh1t we should simply start defending sh1t is sinister!!

Now all oppositte parties give free water free electricity free homes etc ..who cares for development when freebies can fetch them vote ?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:its the best time bangalore or hyderabad or the new capitol of andhra can over take delhi in infrastructure, delhi is will rot under kejrival

As if it already isn't...:lol:

Delhi has a very poor infrastructure barring the metro, Vijay chowk and Parliament street. Roads are pathetic especially smaller ones, people throw dirt everywhere.

Kejriwal is just the last nail to the coffin.

Surat shall over take all of them.

tell me, does surat still have plague outbreak, from all the filth it has??

Now all oppositte parties give free water free electricity free homes etc ..who cares for development when freebies can fetch them vote ?

free electricity and free homes must be made human right... yes, free this, that, everything is real development... not purchase of 126 western fighter jets.

You are attempting to explain things to people who have closed their ears.

Tax payer money is being spent on fulfilling Poll promises.

This party in Delhi comprises of well intended but immature people, they need both time & maturity.
They need jail time. Not time and maturity.
People work hard and pay taxes so that the place they live in improves. Not for the Government to pay their own power bills!

You seem to be an educated person - the choice here is between a fascist aristocratic leader and an incorruptible dynamic leader - who would you choose? If you choose the former despite being educated then i have nothing more to say whereas if you think logically for a moment and choose the latter then, my friend, you are doing your nation the greatest service you can

You just had me at the incorruptible part.
We are all aware of the horse trading AAP did. I'm not saying the other party is a complete Saint but you seem to be blinded.

Haters gonna hate. People of Delhi voted for free water and electricity. Delhi has enough infrastructure, no need to spend more. BJPussies can continue to burn

free electricity and free homes must be made human right... yes, free this, that, everything is real development... not purchase of 126 western fighter jets.
I agree with you sir. But would like to make 2 more additions. Free electricity, water, internet and also cable tv, all 4 of these are basic human rights. Also average working hours need to be reduced from 40 hr a week to 30 hr a week.

Haters gonna hate. People of Delhi voted for free water and electricity. Delhi has enough infrastructure, no need to spend more. BJPussies can continue to burn

I agree with you sir. But would like to make 2 more additions. Free electricity, water, internet and also cable tv, all 4 of these are basic human rights. Also average working hours need to be reduced from 40 hr a week to 30 hr a week.
30 hours should include a 10 hour compulsory dharna time. In the name of democracy.

You just had me at the incorruptible part.
We are all aware of the horse trading AAP did. I'm not saying the other party is a complete Saint but you seem to be blinded.

That's we call a bhakt(blind supporter). BTW i heard AAP has got a new name. Bhokali Admi Party :rofl:

Also average working hours need to be reduced from 40 hr a week to 30 hr a week.

quite reasonable... the number of hours "at work" don't guide the actual work done.. systems must be simplified to the extreme.

That's we call a bhakt(blind supporter). BTW i heard AAP has got a new name. Bhokali Admi Party :rofl:

They are acting like little kids who just found a new toy, albeit they are kids and their followers are bright examples of mental petient.

and the funny part of that is when 2 kids in a family like one single toy then they fight with each other. Hence AAP=Bunch of kids.

And Kejwiral wants to turn Delhi into another North Korea.

Give out everything for free, but wait, where is the money coming from?

Simple , the money will come from the Centre :) ..

& if Modi doesn't give any money , they can always call him an Ambani-Adani/any corporate agent who is discriminating against Delhi & AAp & then the entire Delhi govt. can come & do a Dharna (agitation) or anshan or whatever on the streets!

P.S:- Yes Kejriwal expects the Centre to pay for the Delhi Sarkar's misdeeds. He said that all parties support money for Delhi(Congress,BJP & AAP or atleast their delhi units), so let's go to the PM & ask him to give us money. As all of us are there,he can't deny us.

Yes this is the logic of an IITian, he will mess up his state finances & ask Modi for more money.Delhi is truly blessed to have such a "visionary" leading it..

They are acting like little kids who just found a new toy, albeit they are kids and their followers are bright examples of mental petient.

and the funny part of that is when 2 kids in a family like one single toy then they fight with each other. Hence AAP=Bunch of kids.

right... and everyone in the world is rushing to adopt the sublime and oh-so-natural ideas of bharat jalao party.

Simple , the money will come from the Centre :) ..

and should the center spend money to buy more western/israeli weaponary or for the first time in india's history, spend for real benefits of citizens??

I know you are that radical who want mind country or state to fail if it is rulled by nationalist to whom you do not like. Rather than answering your BS question, i would simply say you that there is a sizable population of Muslim in Surat. You can verify with them.

Back
Top Bottom