What's new

Aatif Mansaf Khan , embraced shadat (PTI Political Representative)

Its extremely unusual to have such incidents in that part of KPK.
People do have Kalashinkovs , but not heavy weapons such as Rocket launchers.
Definitely fishy.
Definitively a hit by some agencies paid by opposition

Yeah- but that's where we the diaspora comes in

No, people, especially the Urban middle class liked her uncle SS, even NS enjoyed support amongst the masses

She on the other hand is universally disliked/hated by the same crowd, even my die heart Patwari uncle hates her as a witch sorta negative character

Add to that Punjab is a misogynist society, we don't accept women in position of power that easily, Sindh was different they made BB thier Rani

Honestly in long term PMLn as a party is f-ed unless Hamza steps up, which he won't, he isn't built for politics

For next couple decades it'll be a battle ground between PTI, tlp, Chaudharies and whatever remains of PMLn, establishment playing it's games of deindustrializing Urban Punjab, grabbing land for housing society, taking water resources and taking away prime farmlands

Punjabis need to unite behind one politcal force to stop this from happening or else we'll become politically unstable for decades to come and that'll be catastrophic
PTI is majority led by punjabis (90%) leadership especially since Chaudhry has taken over..
My guess it's going to be minus IK program ultimately but how to get rid of him is the problem

faked rocket attack on a passenger vehicle
1679359871487-png.921283

what the real aftermath should look like
rocket attack.png

indian style frame job

Definitively a hit by some agencies paid by opposition

PTI is majority led by punjabis (90%) leadership especially since Chaudhry has taken over..
My guess it's going to be minus IK program ultimately but how to get rid of him is the problem
Bro real talk
There's literally no one in PTI Punjab chapter minus IK that i can see my father or my Uncle, aunt's etc voting for, - hell among PTI's Young urban people you may find soft spot for Murad saeed or Ali Muhammad Khan but there's no PTI "leader" in Punjab that people would think of voting for when it comes to CM or PM

Outside of IK only Chaudharies are well known - if they manage to take over with monus elahi
Than yeah maybe but outside of that there's no one in PTI Punjab chapter that can effectively go in control Punjab like PMLn did over the years

Although Chaudharies are such big pussio, no ideology or beliefs, establishment lackeys - they're smart for governance, economy etc but at a political level complete sell outs

Last edited:
Bro real talk
There's literally no one in PTI Punjab chapter minus IK that I'll vote for or can see my father or my Uncle, aunt's etc voting for, - hell among PTI's Young urban people you may find soft spot for Murad saeed or Ali Muhammad Khan but there's no PTI "leader" in Punjab that people would think of voting for when it comes to CM or PM

Outside of IK only Chaudharies are well known - if they manage to take over with monus elahi
Than yeah maybe but outside of that there's no one in PTI Punjab chapter that can effectively go in control Punjab like PMLn did over the years
If there was one we wouldn't have been discussing this. Ik would have been dead already..

There isn't a replacement for minus 1 formula to work

Rocket attack my foot. This was an assassination- the mobile footage from the hill during the shootout confirms this/ out of respect for the deceased, his family and forum rules i will not share it.

Also this was an uparmoured v6 Hilux armoured by IAG Germany
610816D8-25EC-4382-97C4-9DDB3F5A1380.jpeg

Similar to the specs of this model minus the canopy and turret:

CD22E719-7BF5-4684-B39B-C6FC47AABB36.jpeg

The fake news about a fuel tank exploding is baloney, this particular model like the b5 and b6+ land cruisers have Kevlar coated fuel tanks with ceramic sacrificial aramid plates.

Simply put it would take AP rounds - and many of them to cause the fuel tank to explode.

Case in point:

B7EE9C17-65B6-4ADF-AED5-4A1F5C36CB76.jpeg

Please pay close attention to the points marked in red which show impact of rounds on the armour.

Blue circled area 5: is the molten ballistic glass - ballistic glass is laminated when it it explodes it shatters it doesn’t melt. The melting point for armourmax ballistic glass panels like the ones used in this model are 600*c

Therefore we can conclude the glass was intact when the vehicle was set alight.

To further support my analysis please see the remains of Eduard Shevardnadze’s armoured Mercedes Benz s500 following an assassination attempt on him in 1998:

1679389755749.jpeg

This Mercedes Benz S 500 also armoured by the same company. It was struck my multiple RPGs, one directly striking the engine - you will notice the ballistic glass shatter and warp but not melt.

Video of the above attack linked here for you to watch and make up your own mind:

That's not what a rocketed vehicle looks like. That's what a burnt out vehicle looks like.
I think they ambushed them with small arms and then torched the vehicle

These type of loses are unqcceptable the man was a young person eager to help build Pakistan and help his community

These type of loses are unqcceptable the man was a young person eager to help build Pakistan and help his community
when I made previous 2 posts I did not know that it was an armored hilux. after info from RescueRanger I want you, the fake Pakistani from China (actually from the Americas) to tell me that from where did this "servant of the people" get between $160,000 to $300,000 ($45,000 for a normal one) to buy this vehicle? was he one of rana sahib's afyun kaashtkaars?

(The Armored Group's (amreeka) armored cars generally range in price from $300,000 to $1 million)

Last edited:
ISI job as COAS doesnt have control on it as per madarchod Bajwa and his successors.

Who fired a rocket at him?

What was his location, could be TTP, personal fued, or the state
It's sounds conspiratorial but state employing miscreants to scare away PTI ticket aspirants as a last ditch effort is a strong possibility. I mean they just tried to kill Ali Amin Gandapur three times but he survived. So, they made an FIR on him.

Rocket attack my foot. This was an assassination- the mobile footage from the hill during the shootout confirms this/ out of respect for the deceased, his family and forum rules i will not share it.

Also this was an uparmoured v6 Hilux armoured by IAG Germany View attachment 921331

Similar to the specs of this model minus the canopy and turret:

View attachment 921332

The fake news about a fuel tank exploding is baloney, this particular model like the b5 and b6+ land cruisers have Kevlar coated fuel tanks with ceramic sacrificial aramid plates.

Simply put it would take AP rounds - and many of them to cause the fuel tank to explode.

Case in point:

View attachment 921333
Please pay close attention to the points marked in red which show impact of rounds on the armour.

Blue circled area 5: is the molten ballistic glass - ballistic glass is laminated when it it explodes it shatters it doesn’t melt. The melting point for armourmax ballistic glass panels like the ones used in this model are 600*c

Therefore we can conclude the glass was intact when the vehicle was set alight.

To further support my analysis please see the remains of Eduard Shevardnadze’s armoured Mercedes Benz s500 following an assassination attempt on him in 1998:

View attachment 921335

This Mercedes Benz S 500 also armoured by the same company. It was struck my multiple RPGs, one directly striking the engine - you will notice the ballistic glass shatter and warp but not melt.

Video of the above attack linked here for you to watch and make up your own mind:

Great post as always

And great to have you back, sir.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom