What's new

'Ab Hum Kabhi Nahi Manege ki Hindu Kharab Hai'

Sam Manekshaw was a Parsi so not sure how this helps today’s Bhaktora driven India?
Just because Pakistani prisoners assumed he was a Hindu? Clutching at straws?
Its more to do with his upbringing and character than Hindus or otherwise.
More importantly, that generation of Indian military officers was eons more polished than the trash that is being created through the political meddling in the affairs of the Indian military

Aww
C'mon dude seriously
Now mental "harassment" is torture? Seriously
Yes, it's classified as psychological torture.
Sam Manekshaw was a Parsi so not sure how this helps today’s Bhaktora driven India?
Just because Pakistani prisoners assumed he was a Hindu? Clutching at straws?
Surely, you should know that not all the soldiers who treated POWs were Parsis. Manekshaw was certainly the Chief of Army Staff and was a Parsi. Maybe you should look at the video before giving an opinion?
More importantly, that generation of Indian military officers was eons more polished than the trash that is being created through the political meddling in the affairs of the Indian military
We don't have a military that interferes in political affairs of the country so I wouldn't call it trash.
Its more to do with his upbringing and character than Hindus or otherwise.
Agree on this.

93000 isn't in anyway comparable to 1 even if pictures are old😜
93000 total is not regular army; 1/3rd was regular army person and rest civil government servant posted in East Pakistan and their family members.

Humne achhi mehman nawazi ki aapke soldier ki, aur literally.
Just go and check the history of your so-called 'mehman nawazi'; many POWs were killed in the camps by your army.

Yes, it's classified as psychological torture.

Surely, you should know that not all the soldiers who treated POWs were Parsis. Manekshaw was certainly the Chief of Army Staff and was a Parsi. Maybe you should look at the video before giving an opinion?

We don't have a military that interferes in political affairs of the country so I wouldn't call it trash.

Agree on this.
Not all and the accounts of how they treated the soldiers is well recorded by Pakistani PoWs and it was generally Sikh,South Indian Hindus or Anglo Indian officers that treated them with respect and protected them. North Indian hindus openly encouraged atrocities by Mukti bahni(also mostly Bengali Hindus) with a few exceptions who came from educated families. That isn’t an implication that Hindus are bad but that whatever ideology was propagated by North Indian Hindu leadership was(and is) venomous and rotten.

And now you have a military that served political messaging and is bending its own principles to serve political masters so I’ll stick with them being not worthy of even used socks from Gen Manekshaw.

Kedar Thakur Ji,

@SQ8 said totally opposite of what your Vegetarian brain understood.

So E is not equal to yammmm seee square....

mitr man ki shanti aur santolan bana rakho, hum sab keval tum se puri katha sun ke jain ge

What has all this got to do with Modi and Yogi? What's even the reason to bring them in between?

Coming to POWs, Abhinandan was tortured in Pakistan even though he was returned back, which we certainly appreciate. We also appreciate how Chinese treated Indian POWs.

But the context, circumstances and background events too should be taken into account.

But he wasn't and Manekshaw stood firm against VKK Menon. He was eventually made Field Marshal.

Genuine, irrefutable and reliable evidence that abhinandon was tortured in Pakistan?

So you admit that in over 5000 years, india's GREATEST ever claim to military victory was to get 700,000 indian soldiers + 2,000,000 bengali militia men to take on 40,000 lightly armed PA soldiers and 53,000 Pakistani civil servants/civilians, more than 2700 kms from their home territory?.............. :disagree:...........no wonder indians are so racially inferior and why 1.4 billion indians have NEVER EVER invented anything ..............:disagree:

Not all and the accounts of how they treated the soldiers is well recorded by Pakistani PoWs and it was generally Sikh,South Indian Hindus or Anglo Indian officers that treated them with respect and protected them. North Indian hindus openly encouraged atrocities by Mukti bahni(also mostly Bengali Hindus) with a few exceptions who came from educated families.
Please share references if you have, would love to read about this.
That isn’t an implication that Hindus are bad but that whatever ideology was propagated by North Indian Hindu leadership was(and is) venomous and rotten.
Which ideology are you referring to? Do you think the so called 'North Indian' leadership made a mistake by interfering in BD?
And now you have a military that served political messaging and is bending its own principles to serve political masters so I’ll stick with them being not worthy of even used socks from Gen Manekshaw.
Please give an example.
Kedar Thakur Ji,

@SQ8 said totally opposite of what your Vegetarian brain understood.

So E is not equal to yammmm seee square....

mitr man ki shanti aur santolan bana rakho, hum sab keval tum se puri katha sun ke jain ge
Can't do anything if you can't differentiate between a jibe and a response🙆‍♂️.
Btw I'm non-vegetarian, only a fool brings vegetarianism and non-vegetarianism in this, speaks a lot about your own brain.

Can't do anything if you can't differentiate between a jibe and a response🙆‍♂️.
Btw I'm non-vegetarian, only a fool brings vegetarianism and non-vegetarianism in this, speaks a lot about your own brain.

LOL at your Indian twist, looking for a cloud cover?

At @5:10

A good interview overall of India's first Field Marshal, Sam 'Bahadur' Manekshaw.

No intention of taking over as long no interference in my command..... so Indra knows threat was their.

No intention of taking over as long no interference in my command..... so Indra knows threat was their.
There was no threat, he merely said it for the sake of it ,in a way asserting his own control over the armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom