What's new

Abandoned as a child bride, wife of Narendra Modi hopes he calls

Glad to see you have moved beyond the ''text'' and accepted mythology for what it is, a source of wisdom and not some stuff to follow blindly.
Sanghis seem to have this terrible habit of changing their goal posts. Wow now Mahabharata becomes mythology then so must be Ramayana... So the question arises, why did Sanghtards go on a Babri masjid demolition drive and continued with their killing streak when they knew that it was a MYTH....

And Since when did myths become source of wisdom:undecided::undecided:

Sanghis seem to have this terrible habit of changing their goal posts. Wow now Mahabharata becomes mythology then so must be Ramayana... So the question arises, why did Sanghtards go on a Babri masjid demolition drive and continued with their killing streak when they knew that it was a MYTH....

And Since when did myths become source of wisdom:undecided::undecided:

Belief has nothing to do with ''reality''. A hindus belief in Krishna spending evenings with all of his 16000 wives at once by taking 16000 forms is the same as a flying angel telling Mohammed messages from God. Both rooted in belief and not facts.

Is that so difficult for your muslims to understand??? Get off your religious high (and flying) horse mr superstitous!

Belief has nothing to do with ''reality''. A hindus belief in Krishna spending evenings with all of his 16000 wives at once by taking 16000 forms is the same as a flying angel telling Mohammed messages from God. Both rooted in belief and not facts.

Is that so difficult for your muslims to understand??? Get off your religious high (and flying) horse mr superstitous!

Naah the comparison is not apt. So you tell me what is reality? You saying 16,000 wives of Krishna is a belief of HIndus, so going by that belief, events like killing of Narkasura and any other related events might also be beliefs and won't add up to the reality which simply implies that Krishna was indeed a myth unlike Prophet Mohammad whose presence during a period of time can be independently verified though not the other stuff such as flying angels etc. But that doesn't imply that Prophet Mohammad was never a reality.

Anyways I wouldn't really want to derail this thread and my posts were only meant to be suitable replies to the cheap shots of other posters over here

Last edited:
Why didnt his wife? The socio economic background he is from must be considered.

Maybe she wanted the marriage to work, as he did not it was incumbent on him to either say yes to the wedding or no to it. If he did not have any further interest in continuing then he should have annulled it, don't try to shift the responsibility to the women, she tried to make it work.

I will blame their parents for this predicament. Modi moved on with his life.

Really? Initially maybe but if he was forced against his will, why didn't he get an annulment as soon as he could? He had enough time and indeed resources for a long time to come clean and say so.

Multiple women? Did you mean the famed 16,000 Gopis?
specially child brides!

Maybe she wanted the marriage to work, as he did not it was incumbent on him to either say yes to the wedding or no to it. If he did not have any further interest in continuing then he should have annulled it, don't try to shift the responsibility to the women, she tried to make it work.

Really? Initially maybe but if he was forced against his will, why didn't he get an annulment as soon as he could? He had enough time and indeed resources for a long time to come clean and say so.
in india divorce is not possible unless both sides give consent. Modi asked her to move on but she decided otherwise,.

in india divorce is not possible unless both sides give consent. Modi asked her to move on but she decided otherwise,.

Really, please show some proof that Modi asked her for a divorce, I can't find any reference anywhere stating he asked her for any such.

So your saying, you can only get a divorce in india if both parties agree? Have you read the hindu marriage act 1955? Primarily the law states a marriage is permissible only when at the time of marriage the bride groom is 21 years of age or over and the bride is 18 years of age or over!

Really, please show some proof that Modi asked her for a divorce, I can't find any reference anywhere stating he asked her for any such.

So your saying, you can only get a divorce in india if both parties agree? Have you read the hindu marriage act 1955? Primarily the law states a marriage is permissible only when at the time of marriage the bride groom is 21 years of age or over and the bride is 18 years of age or over!
but to declare it illegal under child marriage act a police complaint is necessary and parent can face jail term for it.

RSS shall help our PM in his ghar wapsi .....................Shri Modi shall listen to Sakshi maharaj and do as he said:p::p:

4 baby Namos:partay:

2) Either spouse was too young to be married, or too young without required court or parental consent. (In some cases, such a marriage is still valid if it continues well beyond the younger spouse's reaching marriageable age);

that pretty much explains the situation . right ?

Replied like a true #aaptard pick partial statement and try to deduce conclusion from that , there are multiple clause go through extract i had posted and do some pre thinking before commenting else we all know you are helpless #aaptard .

In mr modis case this would be easy 2 seat hearing and marriage would be officially declared null and void based on circumstances , he has never consummated marriage nor has lived with her and at time of rituals he was underage and was un willing enough evidence but only for sane mind #aaptards are exception just like their guruji Khujliwal.
after being called a AAPtard ... my purpose of life is pretty much fulfilled. can die happily now!

Back
Top Bottom