What's new

Abdul Razak Dawood: Founder DESCON, BARD Foundation, Columbia University & Lawrencepur

Pakistan was a bit ahead of South Korea and a bit behind Japan in the 60s when the 22 family companies were operating. But then the marxists came and ruined everything. South Korea which has not 22 but even less, 4 families, was behind us- but no Marxism there- so they got where they got and we are where we are.

This is because Marxist leftists think they are smart- but are actually the biggest idiots in the room.
To me, marxists are the scum of the Earth. The elite capture in South Korea is far greater than it is in Pakistan. Samsung Group which is run by a single family contributes to +20% of South Korea's GDP. I have never complained against elite capture and I never will because it is the elites that create jobs and turn a nation into an industrial powerhouse. However, our elites in their current state are highly unproductive and risk-averse, which is why I hate them.

Huge props to BARD Foundation, they are doing incredible work for our sports scene. It's shocking to see that no one else is trying to develop and enhance our sports scene.

Which 22 families?

Please ask your father, he will tell you about them.

However, our elites in their current state are highly unproductive and risk-averse, which is why I hate them.

So you hate them in one post, and then in the next, you give them huge props:

Huge props to BARD Foundation, they are doing incredible work for our sports scene. It's shocking to see that no one else is trying to develop and enhance our sports scene.

So what is it that you think? :D

Last edited:
Please ask your father, he will tell you about them.

So you hate them in one post, and then in the next, you give them huge props:

So what is it that you think? :D
I only hate them for their lack of productivity and hunger, there's no other reason for a hardcore capitalist like me to hate them. I will also give them credit for everything they do right.

I only hate them for their lack of productivity and hunger, there's no other reason for a hardcore capitalist like me to hate them. I will also give them credit for everything they do right.

Actually, if you go by those standards, they are doing just fine - for themselves. Hating them for low productivity and hunger is pointless since it is not their issue. What they do right is for themselves, if we are going to be fair.

Acha bhai tu angrezon k kuttai nehla

Chor yeh behas
1670167639107.png

As opposed to US capitalist who are not corrupt, fair humanists who play by the rules (made by politicians they bankroll)

matlab @VCheng ke nazdeek na sirf aik aam Pakistani aik goray se kam-tar he, balke Pakistan ke harami elites bhi goray harami elites se kam-tar hi hn.

I'd like to propose a name for him.

"Brown Stephen" cause he is the brown version of Stephen, the Head House Nigg*r.

1670167434784.png

@SIPRA ,
@Olympus81
@SaadH
@Maula Jatt ,
@Areesh

I am open to suggestions.

Last edited:
As opposed to US capitalist who are not corrupt, fair humanists who play by the rules (made by politicians they bankroll)

Pathetic whataboutery. What has US capitalism to do with this thread?

matlab @VCheng ke nazdeek na sirf aik aam Pakistani aik goray se kam-tar he, balke Pakistan ke harami elites bhi goray harami elites se kam-tar hi hn. Tuhada capitalist

More pathetic diversion. Where have I said any of the above that you are divining the "matalb" as above? Lying will get you and your ilk nowhere. :D

Thank you for showing that you remain true to your web handle @villageidiot as if it weren't evident already. :D

Now, can we please get back to the topic in this thread?

View attachment 902903

matlab @VCheng ke nazdeek na sirf aik aam Pakistani aik goray se kam-tar he, balke Pakistan ke harami elites bhi goray harami elites se kam-tar hi hn. Tuhada capitalist

"Brown Stephen" cause he is the brown version of Stephen, the Head House Nigg*r.

View attachment 902902

@SIPRA ,
@Olympus81
@SaadH
@Maula Jatt ,
@Areesh

I am open to suggestions.
🥥🥥🥥🌴🥥 ...
Enough said

Actually, if you go by those standards, they are doing just fine - for themselves. Hating them for low productivity and hunger is pointless since it is not their issue. What they do right is for themselves, if we are going to be fair.
They are not doing fine by those standards, they can easily do ten times more. If they were doing fine by those standards then our exports wouldn't have been so abysmal for the past two decades. There are a few industries that are thriving in our country without any government support and one of these is the IT industry. These elites have enough capital to do exceptionally well in the IT sector but I don't see them investing much in this sector. It took American venture capital firms for these elites to realize the potential of our tech startups hence only now we are starting to see these elites invest a bit in our startups. Let's forget about exports for a moment and see how well these elites are doing in the international markets. Only a few of these 22 families are doing well in markets outside Pakistan, the Dawood family is one of them. Considering the wealth that these families have, they should have been big players in international markets but sadly that's not the case.

They are not doing fine by those standards, they can easily do ten times more. If they were doing fine by those standards then our exports wouldn't have been so abysmal for the past two decades. There are a few industries that are thriving in our country without any government support and one of these is the IT industry. These elites have enough capital to do exceptionally well in the IT sector but I don't see them investing much in this sector. It took American venture capital firms for these elites to realize the potential of our tech startups hence only now we are starting to see these elites invest a bit in our startups. Let's forget about exports for a moment and see how well these elites are doing in the international markets. Only a few of these 22 families are doing well in markets outside Pakistan, the Dawood family is one of them. Considering the wealth that these families have, they should have been big players in international markets but sadly that's not the case.

But that is exactly the point. Why would they do ten times more? They are doing well enough for themselves and their cronies in a protected environment. They have no need to venture into anything more than that.

Pak needs a strong R&D setup outside the military. Abit like what the Israelis have done with billions dollars of US aid they have pumped it into civilian high tech centre and lead in many fields now.

Pathetic whataboutery. What has US capitalism to do with this thread?
US capitalism has as much to do with this thread as the fact that Razzak Dawood being from one of the 22 families somehow renders his opinion or his impact on Pakistan's economy moot, according to you.

More pathetic diversion. Where have I said any of the above that you are divining the "matalb" as above? Lying will get you and your ilk nowhere. :D
ahaaa. my ilk? you mean the field nigg*rs, Stephen?

Thank you for showing that you remain true to your web handle @villageidiot as if it weren't evident already. :D
I appluad you for not getting the joke in the username. Besides, that name I just put out there. You could have made more of an effort. But then again, the white man keeps the thinking part for himself when he chooses brown sahibs.

Now, can we please get back to the topic in this thread?
The topic of this thread being your right to vomit receptive crap, with zero productive value like every other thread?
There's a mod here who is very pro US but he usually reserves his opinion to military matters. How the US is too OP (few can argue with that) and that's why people respect him. Because he doesn't try to tell everyone that the white man's shit smells like roses.

I have a feeling you might be about to throw big white man words like whataboutery at me again, being the broken record that you are. So, I'll save you the trouble, One can have an objective discussion on the pros and cons these elites introduce into the economy, trickle down economics etc etc. like @_NOBODY_ was trying to. but US elites are no better than Pakistani elites by the virtue of being american.

Don't confuse @VCheng , with things like nuance. He likes to think is absolute terms, black and white. Or more appropriately, brown and white. As in, brown man bad, white man good.

But that is exactly the point. Why would they do ten times more? They are doing well enough for themselves and their cronies in a protected environment. They have no need to venture into anything more than that.
They are so many reasons for them to bust their *** to attain more wealth and power. The more wealth and power you have the greater your capacity to shape this world to your liking becomes. Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos could have sold their first major successful business early on and lived a very peaceful life as multi-millionaires; however, their great vision and never-ending hunger made them bust their *** even harder when they became rich to become some of the wealthiest and most powerful people on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom