What's new

Abhijit Iyer Mitra's brilliant analysis of the Israel-Hamas war

-=virus=-

Reaction score
Country
India
Publicly, some Arab nations vociferously berate Israel. Privately, they also want Israel to annihilate Hamas: leading Indian strategic affairs expert, Abhijit Iyer-Mitra speaks to Citti Media in one of the most instructive analyses of the Israel-Hamas conflict to date.

It's no surprise Israel can't exist without the hypocrisy,incompetance and the fight between the arab nations surrounding Israel.

1 day as a Palestinian Muslim is worth more then a thousand years as a Hindu

Never have you seen more cowardice then when talking to Hindus

Hamas exists BECAUSE of the occupation, the occupation does not exist because of Hamas

Hamas has achieved something major,, it hammered Israel, destroyed the illusion of invincibility and forced it into actions that have major consequences for Israel both internally and across the world

Yes the Arab leaders are haramis but change is Coming

Why you post this faggot? Anyone taking this guy seriously needs to get his brain checked. This moron is beyond cringe.
He is one day a geopolitical expert, then next day expert in weapons, within 12 hours he is China expert, advising Lin Kun on how to operate economy. I struggle to think who tolerates such illogical morons.

Also, that's him 👇

Why you post this faggot? Anyone taking this guy seriously needs to get his brain checked. This moron is beyond cringe.
He is one day a geopolitical expert, then next day expert in weapons, within 12 hours he is China expert, advising Lin Kun on how to operate economy. I struggle to think who tolerates such illogical morons.

Also, that's him 👇

Bait tha genius​

Publicly, some Arab nations vociferously berate Israel. Privately, they also want Israel to annihilate Hamas: leading Indian strategic affairs expert, Abhijit Iyer-Mitra speaks to Citti Media in one of the most instructive analyses of the Israel-Hamas conflict to date.

Sick Indian Queers taking the p!ss.

Also, that's him 👇

Something's definitely wrong with the current lot of the gene pool.

Also, that's him 👇

I knew there is some problem with this guy, had no idea that the the problem is not only in mind but also in his body as well.

what else can we expect from an Indian(friend of Israel).
Moreover they will lose the Kashmir narrative if they support Pilestine(which is also approved by UN)

It's no surprise Israel can't exist without the hypocrisy,incompetance and the fight between the arab nations surrounding Israel.
Arabs have enough countries
They don't want another country on their plate

Arabs unanimous believe that Palestine shouldn't exist

Though the many of the general public may be sentimental to Palestinians in Eygpt Lebanon and Syria it's not true for most of the gulf countries per my limited exposure to them.

Arabs have enough countries
They don't want another country on their plate

Arabs unanimous believe that Palestine shouldn't exist

Though the many of the general public may be sentimental to Palestinians in Eygpt Lebanon and Syria it's not true for most of the gulf countries per my limited exposure to them.
That's because Saudis and gulf arabs are lap dogs of Americans.

Back
Top Bottom