What's new

Abhinandan flies again

Pleasure to fly my last sortie with Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman: Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa
Showering praises on Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa recalled that when he was ejected in 1988, he got his flying category back in nine months while the Vir Chakra awardee achieved the same in a much shorter time.

815818-dhanoa-ani.jpg

Indian Air Force (IAF) Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa on Monday flew his last sortie in a fighter aircraft, along with Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman. After the completion of the MiG-21 sortie, Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa expressed his happiness saying it was a pleasure for him to fly with the Vir Chakra awardee.

Speaking to news agency ANI after the sortie, the Air Chief Marshal said, “It was a pleasure for me to fly with Abhinandan because he has got his flying category back, that is what all pilots look forward to.”

Showering praises on Wing Commander Varthaman, Dhanoa recalled that when he was ejected in 1988, he got his flying category back in nine months while the Vir Chakra awardee achieved the same in a much shorter time.

“I also ejected in 1988, it took me nine months to get my flying category back. He has been back in less than six months, which is a remarkable achievement,” said the Air Chief Marshal, with Abhinandan Varthaman standing by his side.

In a lighter tone, the IAF chief said that getting ejected was one of the commonalities between him and Wing Commander Varthaman.

He further said that another common factor was that both had been part of operations against Pakistan.

“Both of us have two things in common. First, both of us were ejected, and second, both of us have fought Pakistanis. I fought in Kargil, he fought after Balakot,” said the IAF chief.

He further recalled, “Third, I have flown with his father. It's an honour for me to do my last sortie in the Indian Air Force, in a fighter aircraft, with his son.”

Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa and Wing Commander Varthaman flew the MiG-21 jet in Punjab's Pathankot a day before the induction ceremony of Boeing AH-64E Apache Guardian Attack Helicopters at the Pathankot Air Base. Abhinandan Varthaman flew the MiG-21 for half an hour.

https://zeenews.india.com/india/ple...aman-air-chief-marshal-bs-dhanoa-2231523.html

Indians have mastered the art of glorifying prostitutes like Sunny and disgraced pilots like Abhinondon....

Bias Doana feeling proud that his pilots @ss kicked by Pakistani villagers.

LMAO their AF chief is proud that both got ejected from their jets.

Oh my, their military is just a joke that keeps on giving

The question is who is the GIBS and who is the pilot?
EDcvD44UcAAwI_L.jpeg

Indian air force is the first air force who recommissioned a downed and compromised pilot. It written rule in every AF, once a pilot is down, he never see combat mission ...

Be careful giving your aircraft to this guy as Abhinandan might want to fly into Pakitan just for the sake of taking another cup of tea, since as per his own words, "it's fantastic".
Let us send him tea and recipe

Pilots usually dont carry their helmets with them while getting in/out of the cockpit, instead crew handsover the helmet to pilot when he has strapped in.

My personal opinion is this is all a drama.These two didn't fly in the same jet, Chief isnt operational (yeah yeah there's a video of him taxing his jet) and in no way he would sit behind a pilot who was shot down.This is just a photoshoot to spread propaganda.View attachment 577048

Maybe youre right but they it was just a normal flight , not a mission becoz both ejected and luckily survived at there times, they wont even think to enter PAK again

Indian air force is the first air force who recommissioned a downed and compromised pilot. It written rule in every AF, once a pilot is down, he never see combat mission ...
where is this written....There should be no shame is getting shot down, what is shameful for India in this episode is that they are claiming that they shot down an F-16 where as the whole world has refused to accept this...

Its a bit weird that we still are not hearing anything from Abhinandan.

That really was a good chance for him to speak. but Alas!

or maybe he is being 'silenced'.

what else u wanna hear , tea was excellent:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Is this really a topic worth to be discussed in the PAF section?

Come on guys ... this unlucky one felt in a trap, was downed and is it so unusual that he flies again?

Discuss this in the IAF section, but really here??

where is this written....There should be no shame is getting shot down, what is shameful for India in this episode is that they are claiming that they shot down an F-16 where as the whole world has refused to accept this...
Look at PAF regulations atleast or talk to any PAF top ranking. Compromised pilot always get honorary discharge from services. Because never know he spy on you.

Back
Top Bottom