What's new

About joining army

DeathRuler150

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalamualaikum
I want to ask a question regarding army after FSc. So there are two courses that I am considering. One long course and second technical cadet course.
What is the difference? Correct me if I am wrong and let me know if correct, in long course you apply and all stuff and if you are recommended, you go to training for 2 years right then. And in technical cadet course, you apply and all and then if selected you continue with university first and when that is completed there is 1 year training.
Okay that was what I understood after searching it up. Let me know if it is correct. And the question is in long course you are like captain etc for war like things and going at border and in technical cadet course captain without going at borders? I don't know about this part so let me know the difference too, please.
Thank you jazak Allah

Assalamualaikum
I want to ask a question regarding army after FSc. So there are two courses that I am considering. One long course and second technical cadet course.
What is the difference? Correct me if I am wrong and let me know if correct, in long course you apply and all stuff and if you are recommended, you go to training for 2 years right then. And in technical cadet course, you apply and all and then if selected you continue with university first and when that is completed there is 1 year training.
Okay that was what I understood after searching it up. Let me know if it is correct. And the question is in long course you are like captain etc for war like things and going at border and in technical cadet course captain without going at borders? I don't know about this part so let me know the difference too, please.
Thank you jazak Allah

Correct.
You will get admission in one of the military colleges of NUST through technical cadet, Complete your degree and join the respective technical arm after completion of 1 year training at PMA. There is no such thing as without going at borders in Army.

Back
Top Bottom