What's new

about joining of Armed forces

ali900

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i have a question that i had applied for paf air defence branch and successfully passed initial and now waiting for issb call that is expected to be in the end of November. so respected sir as PMA 135LC is coming in the first week of October. so i want to ask that can i apply for PMA 135 Long course or not? kindly guide me about that please....its request to u all

ans also tell me k army long course k liye appply krne se meri paf ki issb pr frk to ni parhega

I was also willing to join IAF but couldn't...Gud luck mate for your bright future...:cheers:
( i don't know the answer of your question sorry)..

i have a question that i had applied for paf air defence branch and successfully passed initial and now waiting for issb call that is expected to be in the end of November. so respected sir as PMA 135LC is coming in the first week of October. so i want to ask that can i apply for PMA 135 Long course or not? kindly guide me about that please....its request to u all

ans also tell me k army long course k liye appply krne se meri paf ki issb pr frk to ni parhega

I think you can't apply in two course processing in the same time..

I think you can't apply in two course processing in the same time..
sir my issb of air defence course will be in the end of november. if i got recommended in the issb of paf then can i give the issb of the PMA 135 long course. i m confused about that if (ALLAH NA KRE) i got not recommended in the issb of PAF then will i be able to gve the issb of PMA LONG COURSE that will be in the start of February

sir my issb of air defence course will be in the end of november. if i got recommended in the issb of paf then can i give the issb of the PMA 135 long course. i m confused about that if (ALLAH NA KRE) i got not recommended in the issb of PAF then will i be able to gve the issb of PMA LONG COURSE that will be in the start of February

135 long course registration will open by the time you will be taking your ISSB of PAF..
if you get recommended they will call for medical tests and keep you busy for 10-20 days...

So it's not advisable to apply in 135 long course..
yeah if you're NOT recommened in PAF... while the 135 registration is still open.. you MUST apply in 135 long course

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom