What's new

‘Absolutely No Mercy’: Leaked Files Expose How China Organized Mass Detentions of Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
You nipped western/foreign NGO in the bud (because you dont take them on good faith being fellow "democracy" or fellow "religion" like some others do) by simply never allowing them in to set up, thus they resort to other ways to achieve their master's goals when master cannot permeate in usual way and certain pressure (elsewhere) develops from that.

I'm not giving clean chit to China, every country has problems and troubles, no one is perfect, not even close....but over time I have seen how western NGOs operate and start certain activities (and get entrenched with help from politicians and every chip on shoulder agenda mob type out there that the can gather)...and I can very well ascertain what the next layer above them start to do if they dont have this bottom feeder NGO "feedback + control" level deployed.

For forum purpose though, for most people its just simplest to take a full black or white side...so things certainly get very repetitive here.
Well put. Media and NGO are the one-two punches of 米国 and they have been practicing them for decades.

China and developing countries in general may have caught up in technology or manufacturing, but in terms of using media and NGO we are so so backward and undeveloped. Given majority of world communicate in English, it naturally puts China into disadvantage as it doesn’t have the opportunity or skill to express itself whereas its adversary can block China out with language barrier with little effort.

How can one open a thread just with a link which can not open? I can't comment cause I can't read it, it's strange that this thread has many comments while no one is able to read the OP article...

World : "China erases Islam in China, opresses Uighurs and other minorities"

PDF Chinese member: -Shares a Youtube video- "Uighur girl sing "Motherland China we love you" song while dancing.

(Some) PDF Pakistani member: "Their country, their rules"

wrong, most PDF members remember the propaganda that was and is being done against Muslims and their country Pakistan.

From the leaks in the article

"In several surprising passages, given the crackdown that followed, Mr. Xi also told officials to not discriminate against Uighurs and to respect their right to worship. He warned against overreacting to natural friction between Uighurs and Han Chinese, the nation’s dominant ethnic group, and rejected proposals to try to eliminate Islam entirely in China.

In light of separatist and terrorist forces under the banner of Islam, some people have argued that Islam should be restricted or even eradicated,” he said during the Beijing conference. He called that view “biased, even wrong.”

"the speeches underscore how Mr. Xi sees risks to China through the prism of the collapse of the Soviet Union"

How can one open a thread just with a link which can not open? I can't comment cause I can't read it, it's strange that this thread has many comments while no one is able to read the OP article...

I just read the entire article (its long, I am sure most commenters haven't read it).

It basically reveals the XI's strict approach (in speeches to local CPC officials) to Xinjiang's troubles in 2014 (when knife attack happened)---and how one CPC officer (the new head of Xinjiang region) took the most hardline approach and launched mass-rounding up of people (upto a million people).

The leaked documents also showed that some local Xinjiang CPC officers resisted the mass internment of Uigyurs and tried to argue that over-the-top measures against minorities will harm the Chinese interests in the long run. Those officers were sidelined and/or prosecuted (in one case specifically).

Very interesting and revealing article...

Xi apparently worries about U.S withdrawal from Afghanistan, and extremist Islam's spread into Central Asia---which could spill over into China. He sees the issue through Soviet Union lense, and does not want China to fall like USSR.

Beware of Jews/American snake lies, they want Muslims to do their bidding of destroying their biggest foe/China. To killed 2 birds with a stone.

Destroyed Muslims and China. And they are no shortage of lackeys doing the jews/american wish.

Read the article ("sign up" free with random email. You get 7 articles free. Use that to read this)...The article's headline is click-baity but the article itself is not that bad, and is most likely realistic.

Essentially talks about the roots of current mass internment policy in Xinjiang and how internal docs of CPC prepared the local authorities to conduct such large operation. No mention of genocide/mass killings at all. Just mass internment to extremist religious thoughts can be "prevented" from spreading among the populace.

Tbh, Xi needs to step in and reign in the Xinjiang's new head....who seems to be over-extending the state-authority according to the docs

This is the same youtube scholar who rejects hadith on Ghazwa Hind. I never heard of him before Yotube kept recommending him to me after watching lectures from Orya Maqbool Jan, Dr. Shahid Masood, Tariq Jameel, and Dr. Israr Ahmad.

If you have any further information on this guy, can you share it?

I didn't know he rejected the hadiths on Ghazwa-E-Hind...even Allama Iqbal said that there will be no Mahdi...

People can make errors. Someone shared his video on PDF on another thread concerning Uyghurs, I watched it, liked it and shared on here.

It's pretty spot on with what's going on in Xinjiang & China.

Iron brother Pakistanis and CPC paid bots will defend the motherland.

:rofl:

American bots will be desperate to ask Pakistanis to believe snake lies.

Snake lies?? What're those?? A special kind of lie??

Last I heard of, anything "snake" related, it was big in China....like snake oil. :D

"In several surprising passages, given the crackdown that followed, Mr. Xi also told officials to not discriminate against Uighurs and to respect their right to worship. He warned against overreacting to natural friction between Uighurs and Han Chinese, the nation’s dominant ethnic group, and rejected proposals to try to eliminate Islam entirely in China.

In light of separatist and terrorist forces under the banner of Islam, some people have argued that Islam should be restricted or even eradicated,” he said during the Beijing conference. He called that view “biased, even wrong.”

"the speeches underscore how Mr. Xi sees risks to China through the prism of the collapse of the Soviet Union"

I just read the entire article (its long, I am sure most commenters haven't read it).

It basically reveals the XI's strict approach (in speeches to local CPC officials) to Xinjiang's troubles in 2014 (when knife attack happened)---and how one CPC officer (the new head of Xinjiang region) took the most hardline approach and launched mass-rounding up of people (upto a million people).

The leaked documents also showed that some local Xinjiang CPC officers resisted the mass internment of Uigyurs and tried to argue that over-the-top measures against minorities will harm the Chinese interests in the long run. Those officers were sidelined and/or prosecuted (in one case specifically).

Xi apparently worries about U.S withdrawal from Afghanistan, and extremist Islam's spread into Central Asia---which could spill over into China. He sees the issue through Soviet Union lense, and does not want China to fall like USSR.

Read the article ("sign up" free with random email. You get 7 articles free. Use that to read this)...The article's headline is click-baity but the article itself is not that bad, and is most likely realistic.

Essentially talks about the roots of current mass internment policy in Xinjiang and how internal docs of CPC prepared the local authorities to conduct such large operation. No mention of genocide/mass killings at all. Just mass internment to extremist religious thoughts can be "prevented" from spreading among the populace.

Tbh, Xi needs to step in and reign in the Xinjiang's new head....who seems to be over-extending the state-authority according to the docs

While I appreciate Xi's comment on the Uyghur Issue....actions speak louder than words.

This could well be a PR move on Xi's part....he's the head of the CPC, which has its hand in the basket in persecution of the Uyghurs.

And don't forget, the Uyghurs are ehtnically, religiously & culturally separate from the Han Chinese majority. It was only a 200-300 years ago when Xinjiang was brought under China's rule, like Tibet and other regions.

For the larger part of its history, it has been a separate and free nation, which many Uyghurs still dream of, being called "East Turkestan". Look it up...

China will not change the policy in Xinjiang, both Chinese people and government are satisfied with the situation, that's enough.

I didn't know he rejected the hadiths on Ghazwa-E-Hind...even Allama Iqbal said that there will be no Mahdi...

People can make errors. Someone shared his video on PDF on another thread concerning Uyghurs, I watched it, liked it and shared on here.

It's pretty spot on with what's going on in Xinjiang & China.

:rofl:

Snake lies?? What're those?? A special kind of lie??

Last I heard of, anything "snake" related, it was big in China....like snake oil. :D

While I appreciate Xi's comment on the Uyghur Issue....actions speak louder than words.

This could well be a PR move on Xi's part....he's the head of the CPC, which has its hand in the basket in persecution of the Uyghurs.

And don't forget, the Uyghurs are ehtnically, religiously & culturally separate from the Han Chinese majority. It was only a 200-300 years ago when Xinjiang was brought under China's rule, like Tibet and other regions.

For the larger part of its history, it has been a separate and free nation, which many Uyghurs still dream of, being called "East Turkestan". Look it up...

300 years is more longer than the history of America.

@TeesraIndiotHunter You heard the man.

Like it or not, we'll keep detaining, torturing & persecuting them....oh and forcefully marrying female Uyghurs too to Han Chinese...

Most Uyghurs are satisfied, will this make you mad?

I guess you can't even read:

:lol:

Oh look, Xinjiang was independent not a long time ago :eek:

image003.jpg

map-1760.gif

Look at that....the Native Muslims tried to rebel many many times...:D

654ef5297f5fa6e9770076d20d1a1de7.jpg

This one's probably gonna get the Troll Brigade on my a**... :lol:

8cbfa22cf0a70e04a2939f13bc895ed8.jpg

Source?? Xi Jinping, Winnie the Pooh?? :lol:

Teach me history? Even Turkish can only find their history in Chinese book.

Most Uyghurs are against opening the port between China and Pakistan. From Uyghurs I know more about Muslims, the minority extremists hijack the whole community, when the majority of the Muslims don't follow their steps, the extremists meltdown and begin to attack their ' brother and sister'.

LOL... BS Fake news by the New York Times... AKA Jew Times.... it is a well known source of misinformation about the Muslims... and was a mainstream leading news outlet that toke fake news about Iraq's WMDs!!!

It continues to spread misinformation about the suffering of the Palestinians and covers Israels crime..., & you want to believe its news about Chinese Muslims?????

Fools!!!!

The link needs to log in, can't open if you don't sign up.

because its Fake News!!!

Some Pakistani PDF members have gone blind - They are the same as PATWARI's who think that China is their father weather they are doing it right or wrong. They can't go against their father. If China is oppressing people, they are to be stood against.

Beware who you are supporting:
Zulm1.png

It's pretty spot on with what's going on in Xinjiang & China

I don't know who this Mufti Tariq Masood is but he definitely has some errors in his videos. I stopped listening to him after this video.

As far as the Uyghur situation is concerned, I am not fully convinced of the scale and motives of re-education camps.

It is very difficult to reach the conclusion when Western/Indian propaganda and lies fill the internet, fake videos abound, official Chinese secrecy is in effect, and many Uygur separatists have allegiances to the CIA and RAW.

May Allah swt reveal the truth and give us the power and wisdom to guide ourselves through this era of misinformation and propaganda.

I guess you can't even read:

:lol:

Oh look, Xinjiang was independent not a long time ago :eek:

image003.jpg

map-1760.gif

Look at that....the Native Muslims tried to rebel many many times...:D

654ef5297f5fa6e9770076d20d1a1de7.jpg

This one's probably gonna get the Troll Brigade on my a**... :lol:

8cbfa22cf0a70e04a2939f13bc895ed8.jpg

Source?? Xi Jinping, Winnie the Pooh?? :lol:

Thanks for sharing the first three maps.

It seems that after the Qing empire's conquest/genocide of Buddhist Dzungar oppressive overlords of Muslim Uyghurs, due to a shared alliance, Russia took East Turkestan as a Soviet Republic.

For my Pakistani bros/sis, living abroad or not, watch this:

these 2 are semi-literate deobandi-wahabis-cum-salfi misguiding pseudo-scholars in the same league as American Estes, Green and that jamaican from UK whose name escapes me at the moment Philips.

waz

Last edited:
I don't know who this Mufti Tariq Masood is but he definitely has some errors in his videos. I stopped listening to him after this video.

As far as the Uyghur situation is concerned, I am not fully convinced of the scale and motives of re-education camps.

It is very difficult to reach the conclusion when Western/Indian propaganda and lies fill the internet, fake videos abound, official Chinese secrecy is in effect, and many Uygur separatists have allegiances to the CIA and RAW.

May Allah swt reveal the truth and give us the power and wisdom to guide ourselves through this era of misinformation and propaganda.

Thanks for sharing the first three maps.

It seems that after the Qing empire's conquest/genocide of Buddhist Dzungar oppressive overlords of Muslim Uyghurs, due to a shared alliance, Russia took East Turkestan as a Soviet Republic.

It is outrageous how some members on this forum take the word of Americans and Indians over Chinese claims. It is no secret that both the US and India are opposed to China's rise on the world stage. What is more outrageous is the fact that these members rely on propaganda sources that have an excellent record in lying and deceiving the masses. Yet they continue to post such lies and use them for China bashing.

The Uyghur separatists who sit in Western countries and lie through their teeth about Chinese genocide are no different to our own Hussain Haqqani's. The Western world is fabricating a non-existent problem to create a wedge between Islamic nations and China. Some Uyghur separatists who are on Western payroll are no different than our very own PTM and BLA. They are nurtured for a cause. We have to call a spade a spade here.

Remember that this is the same West that used Pakistan during the Cold War against Russia and ditched us. They collectively ganged up and abused our nation. Up to this day the Western nations call Pakistan a terrorist nation. They accuse Pakistan of destabilizing Afghanistan. This after using Pakistan during the Cold War. They had the same old pretexts back in the day. Russia were supposed to be godless commies and we had the same God. We all witnessed how the children of the same God became enemies after Western treachery. Today they are back with the same old trick against China. It is not going work. We are not stupid.

China might be using excessive means to reintegrate their Uyghur community, but it is not genocide as Indian and Western stooges claim. We should fulfill our duty by talking to our ally China, but China also reserves the right to tackle extremism and Western sponsored separatism. Pakistan should have done exactly what China is doing today. We wouldn’t have RSS Mullahs walking around in their uniforms and challenging the writ of the state.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom