What's new

Absolutely NOT to absolutely YES. Pakistan supplying weapons to Ukraine

Mota Nawaja couldn't stop drone strikes on his country never mind anything else.
View attachment 955103
One of the reasons why the U.S. supported Musharraf's coup against Nawaz Sharif was because the U.S. thought that Nawaz Sharif wouldn't allow the U.S. to violate Pakistan's sovereignty in the Global War On Terror.

Nawaz Sharif was shackled by the Pakistani Military Establishment before he was allowed to come back.

Are you forgetting that Nawaz Sharif was prime minister when Pakistan tested its nukes?

You are saying a Prime Minister that was willing to test Nuclear Weapons in defiance of the U.S. wouldn't be able to formulate a diplomatic strategy to stay neutral in the current conflict in Europe?

Last edited:
One of the reasons why the U.S. supported Musharraf's coup against Nawaz Sharif was because the U.S. thought that Nawaz Sharif wouldn't allow the U.S. to violate Pakistan's sovereignty in the Global War On Terror.

Nawaz Sharif was shackled by the Pakistani Military Establishment before he was allowed to come back.

Are you forgetting that Nawaz Sharif was prime minister when Pakistan tested its nukes?
His brother Shehbaz literally asked TTP to spare Punjab from attacks as if the rest of the country doesn't matter. PMLN blows much of the budget on Central Punjab. As long as Punjab is fine and well fed, Nawaz Sharif doesn't care what happens to the rest of the country.

He would allow drone strikes as long as money flows in. Because Punjabis won't die in those drone strikes, but they will financially benefit. He will build another metro in Lahore with the money earned through drone strikes.

So what? whoever was the PM at the time the Army would of tested the Nukes to counter India.

Why did Mota Nawaja not stop drone strikes when he became PM in 2018?

His brother Shehbaz literally asked TTP to spare Punjab from attacks as if the rest of the country doesn't matter. PMLN blows much of the budget on Central Punjab. As long as Punjab is fine and well fed, Nawaz Sharif doesn't care what happens to the rest of the country. He would allow drone strikes as long as money flows in. Because Punjabis won't die in those drone strikes, but they will financially benefit.
Efficient development is done by reinforcing success.

The most successful parts of Pakistan are the parts that have had the steady, competent leadership of the Sharif brothers the longest.

It's not somehow PMLN's fault that every other political force in the country is incompetent.

So what? whoever was the PM at the time the Army would of tested the Nukes to counter India.

Why did Mota Nawaja not stop drone strikes when he became PM in 2018?
The country, unfortunately, bought into the anti-Nawaz Sharif propaganda led by the army that was happening from the moment he came into office.

This left him with little political room to do the other things that were necessary to reign in the army.

The U.S. and the Pakistani Military Establishment colluded to remove Nawaz Sharif from office every single time he became Prime Minister.

Efficient development is done by reinforcing success.

The most successful parts of Pakistan are the parts that have had the steady, competent leadership of the Sharif brothers the longest.

It's not somehow PMLN's fault that every other political force in the country is incompetent.
So East Pakistan was not as successful as Punjab? Last I checked, Bangladesh exports far outstrip entirety of Pakistan. I'm sure Bengalis are glad they are no longer a colony for Punjab.

As for efficient development, that's false. Nawaz Sharif brings bankruptcy every time he governs, through his secret weapon Ishaq Dar Dollar Peg, borrowing billions in loans, and then spending those loans on vanity projects in Punjab.

Lahore Orange Metro cost over a billion dollars and brought no benefit to the country whereas he could have used that money to upgrade ML-1 to benefit the whole country and its economic activity. Nawaz is famous for building useless motorways too.

Shehbaz Sharif was the last Prime Minister and Ishaq Dar was the last finance minister. Was Pakistan not bankrupt when they left and caretaker took over? Has Ishaq Dar not taken Pakistan to default 2-3 times with his obsession over dollar peg?

@ziaulislam

So East Pakistan was not as successful as Punjab? Last I checked, Bangladesh exports far outstrip entirety of Pakistan. I'm sure Bengalis are glad they are no longer a colony for Punjab.

As for efficient development, that's false. Nawaz Sharif brings bankruptcy every time he governs, through his secret weapon Ishaq Dar Dollar Peg, borrowing billions in loans, and then spending those loans on vanity projects in Punjab.

Lahore Orange Metro cost over a billion dollars and brought no benefit to the country whereas he could have used that money to upgrade ML-1 to benefit the whole country and its economic activity. Nawaz is famous for building useless motorways too.

Shehbaz Sharif was the last Prime Minister and Ishaq Dar was the last finance minister. Was Pakistan not bankrupt when they left and caretaker took over? Has Ishaq Dar not taken Pakistan to default 2-3 times with his obsession over dollar peg?

@ziaulislam
Lol, trying to blame the loss of Bangladesh on Nawaz Sharif now?

Pakistan goes into default because Pakistanis don't want to pay taxes but want free stuff.

Trying to blame that basic political reality on Nawaz Sharif is hilarious, as if he has been ruling the country for 75 years.

I think I’ve becoming pro army after hearing some of you moan groan and bitch.

I’m saying this now, F**k IK for being a loud mouth idiot who couldn’t just stfu and quietly worked to cleanse the system. He was too high on his ego and wanted to do too much in a few years thinking the folks in the political class were some high moral and ethical politicians who will toe the line. He had the Erdogan model in front of him but continue be a duffer. The system is corrupt like all systems. Know when to be quiet and navigate and install loyalists across important posts without letting the enemy know what you are up to.

I will give it to the bastards in GHQ, they have what it takes to rule the country without becoming too emotional and start acting like a school girl who lost her crush to another girl.

IK was a fool and he’s paying for it. Some of you bitching are also fools. Showing the whole world that you are emotionally weak and can’t control your emotions.

..and yet Russia was expected to provide oil at discounted rates ?

Lol, trying to blame the loss of Bangladesh on Nawaz Sharif now?

Pakistan goes into default because Pakistanis don't want to pay taxes but want free stuff.

Trying to blame that basic political reality on Nawaz Sharif is hilarious, as if he has been ruling the country for 75 years.
Nope. My point is once one or two groups are no longer dominating the entire country and each group has its autonomy, can each province become successful or more efficient. Bengalis have proved it.

KPK improved significantly under PTI, but progress is slower than hoped because Punjab dominated government sold Pasthun blood for dollars and KPK became first wall for blowback.

PTI improved all parts of the country. NHA built more roads under PTI than PMLN, and they did so evenly throughout the country instead of just blowing it on Punjab. PTI focused on ML-1 upgrade, rather than vanity metro.

Nope. My point is once one or two groups are no longer dominating the entire country and each group has its autonomy, can each province become successful or more efficient. Bengalis have proved it.

KPK improved significantly under PTI, but progress is slower than hoped because Punjab dominated government sold Pasthun blood for dollars and KPK became first wall for blowback.

PTI improved all parts of the country. NHA built more roads under PTI than PMLN, and they did so evenly throughout the country instead of just blowing it on Punjab. PTI focused on ML-1 upgrade, rather than vanity metro.
PTI is PPP with better marketing and less brains.

All they did was bankrupt the country, just like PPP.

The only political force that even tries to develop the country is PMLN.

PTI touts always uses the rhetorical device of "tries" "tried" "trying to".

Nawaz Sharif "did', "was doing", "will continue to do".

Nawaz Sharif is a doer, not a talker.

No way?

A prime minister that came in once the war on terror had ended had zero strikes during his tenure? 😱
Yeah because unlike the other leaders he was not a bitch.

A prime minister that came in once the war on terror had ended had zero strikes during his tenure?

IK came in August 2018 and war on terror ended in august 2021. But the drone strikes would have continued
but IK said absolutely not for drone bases.

As soon as IK was PM the drone strikes stopped.

I think I’ve becoming pro army after hearing some of you moan groan and bitch.

I’m saying this now, F**k IK for being a loud mouth idiot who couldn’t just stfu and quietly worked to cleanse the system. He was too high on his ego and wanted to do too much in a few years thinking the folks in the political class were some high moral and ethical politicians who will toe the line. He had the Erdogan model in front of him but continue be a duffer. The system is corrupt like all systems. Know when to be quiet and navigate and install loyalists across important posts without letting the enemy know what you are up to.

I will give it to the bastards in GHQ, they have what it takes to rule the country without becoming too emotional and start acting like a school girl who lost her crush to another girl.

IK was a fool and he’s paying for it. Some of you bitching are also fools. Showing the whole world that you are emotionally weak and can’t control your emotions.

This was THE biggest issue with IK. He didn't know how to remain silent. He HAD to give interviews all the time! Like ALL the time.

He should have ordered the testing of the ICBMs after right after Swift Retort. That was THE ideal moment. The hawks at the GHQ would have loved it!

But no, the idiot HAD to play the "we want peace" crap just for some brownie points.

Pakistan is a hard country to rule, there are hyenas with their own personal fiefdoms that you need to be ready to quash at a moment's notice. IK's problem is that he thinks Pakistani politics is an international cricket match where fair play and fair say has any value or validity.

He has learned the hard way. Now he will have no issue letting the treacherous scum like PMLN gangsters starve, rot and die in prisons.

Back
Top Bottom