What's new

Abu Zolfiqar has passed away. RIP

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Actually, a funny thing I remember, which even I forgot, was that I played COD with him and another user. Played with him and another British Indian user. Haha, I remember this guy having an American accent, being surprised, because he wasn't raised here. The British Indian guy had a pretty thick British accent, haha.

I think it was black ops 1, strange how even though these people are, 'online', personalities, you can still remember moments like those.

Time is moving very fast, I was in my teens than, he was like in his 20s. RIP to him, hope his family finds peace.

.. RIP my brother .. i have always loved your posts ..

my nani jan also passed away on monday , thats why i seen this thread today .. :( :( .. i am vert very sad now :cry:
May the departed soul find a place in Jannah & may Allah give u all sabr... Ameen

@WebMaster @Aero @Spring Onion @HUDA @Rafi @Windjammer @waz @Jungibaaz @JonAsad @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Flowers I sent to the family:

L0BLj8G.jpg

ou130vR.jpg

This is dedicated to Ali from all of us from PDF.

GAeqz7K.png

We Pakistanis always take care of our own.
IMPORTANT - I finally collected the courage to call Abu Zolfiqar's family and conveyed prayers and condolences on the behalf of the entire Pakistan Defence community.
Thanks Brothers... This act of your on behalf of us all is really appreciated .... it will surely help heal the pain of his family...

Well, I've been trying my hardest to not think about AZ. I've spent the last few days cracking jokes and trying to divert my mind towards other things. It worked for a few days, but here I am back again. I'm here thinking. Thinking about whether our lives truly matter. Thinking about whether others should value your life, If you don't value your own. A huge rush of thoughts are overwhelming me.

I think about AZ and listen to Joy Division's second band. And I think that perhaps I have no idea how to handle grief. It feels comfortable to think that he's still out there somewhere in the world doing his thing. Then reality snaps at me and I can't help but think, what good it does for me. I read his old comments on youtube without trying to and get instantly reminded about what happened. I'm not sure If the shock has worn off or whether I am incapable of realizing shock.

I suppose I need more time. However, when my mind drifts I get a heavy feeling on my chest and heart. They say time heals, and that's the only solution I can invest in at the moment.

Actually, a funny thing I remember, which even I forgot, was that I played COD with him and another user. Played with him and another British Indian user. Haha, I remember this guy having an American accent, being surprised, because he wasn't raised here. The British Indian guy had a pretty thick British accent, haha.

I think it was black ops 1, strange how even though these people are, 'online', personalities, you can still remember moments like those.

Time is moving very fast, I was in my teens than, he was like in his 20s. RIP to him, hope his family finds peace.

I remember when you guys played. :lol:

You were like, 'dude, you sound like a white guy' and Ali just laughed. : )

@Water Car Engineer

These are not the vids of you guys playing, but it was around the same time. This was Ali going in on COD. :lol:

Funny to look back, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom