What's new

Activist Jibran Nasir urges govt to arrest admins of 'Pakistan Defence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were no violent messages by our Facebook admins. We support authorities picking up such activists who are involved in running of extremist social media pages, we regularly report and take down such pages. We expect the authorities to give such activists a due trial.

Please be very careful here. It is not been shown yet as to who took these activists, if anybody, or at all.

Let due process work, then. In the meantime, let people express their views, no matter what they are. That is the proper way.

anyway, its in poor taste nonetheless how pakistan defence admin went on to endorse abduction.

for me it was a shock, hence i had to come and post.

anyway, its in poor taste nonetheless how pakistan defence admin went on to endorse abduction.

for me it was a shock, hence i had to come and post.

Again, poor taste is a relative term, and only your view. Just because we may not agree is no reason to suppress anybody's views.

I want ISI need to do one thing release the reason of why these people were picked up than release the proof to public and than release the addresses and picture of these people on every street of Pakistan. 99 % Pakistanis are not even aware of who was the professor and what crap he was involved in so I hope ISI comes up with things I have mentioned

I never heard of any of these chaps until this whole drama began

Tough times ahead. Which is the best proxy for android?

Where exactly is the page post inciting violence? We would be happy to delete it. Supporting authorities who are picking up people posting extremist messages is not inciting violence.
Untitled.jpg
jibs-1484040978.jpg

full endorsement of the abduction just like taliban style.

Please be very careful here. It is not been shown yet as to who took these activists, if anybody, or at all.
Well we hope it's state and if it's state it's time to release the reason and proof to public that is only way to give shut up call to liberals who are trying to defend these morons and are trying to be in denial that they used to post Blasphemous posts. So it's time take the advantage away from these liberals and relase the reason and crap these people were posting for years.

The FB page is the "face" of this forum... when somebody posts anythin on its wall... it means that PDF is directly endorcing it... PDF Page influences millions... and shouldnt be used so carelessly..

فیس بُک پر بھینسہ کے نام سے توہینِ قرآن و رسالت کی مشین چلانے والے ملحدین کے گروہ کو شکستِ فاش. نام نہاد سیکولرولادین عناصر میڈیا کے زریعے اسے سیاسی رنگ دینے کے لیے سرگرم عمل.

It was shared then many captions of offensive pages are being shared by many members/individual.

Why not to report these type of accounts...an acknowledgment indeed, for the crime on their part that actually have been citing violence through provoking postings etc.

C1zfAocWIAAtfAC.jpg:large

C1ze86OXAAEK5I3.jpg:large

PDF did not post anything but reported the pages that are actually causing trouble in society by running such type of pages in the name of activists etc.

IMO, rather than getting under pressure of these attention seeker types, it is necessary to keep doing the right thing. I did not see anything wrong but reporting of offensive pages for awareness.

The forum simply can't win.

The thing is you can't blame a free for all forum. The views expressed on PDF are obviously not the view point of the owner bcz its a forum which houses multiple countries, religions, ethnicities e.t.c. obviously with so many people and so many different view points, there will be a select few but that doesn't place the blame on the forum or the owner similiarly the actions of a select few do not paint brush the entire nation, ethnicity or religion.

Secondly it is also painfully clear that due to this unbiased stance of allowing free expression the forum owners and mods have suffered not only from outsiders but from their own ilk. The Pakistanis say they are too lenient on Indians, the Indians say they are biased against them and support Pakistanis and Chinese e.t.c e.t.c....

The height of the free expression of this forum comes from the fact that based on one twitter handle and tweet, we had a thread where our achievement ( achieved recently) was being discussed by our neighbors whether its fake or not. Gentlemen you don't get more free speech when the name of the forum is PAKISTAN DEFENCE.

In that sense that thread running means @WebMaster believes its all bogus but we all know its not true bcz this is a forum.

We have been personally egged forward to report terror pages on this forum.

View attachment 367444
jibs-1484040978.jpg

full endorsement of the abduction just like taliban style.
Yes state has picked them and we support that where we are supporting some rogue groups. We think they were picked up by ISI and the reason is the crap they used to post through there known Anti Islam pages.

Again, poor taste is a relative term, and only your view. Just because we may not agree is no reason to suppress anybody's views.

i am not concern about suppressing it, but endorsement via pakistan defence, is this page not for all?

I never heard of any of these chaps until this whole drama began
Nobody did but there page were posted crap for several years and crystal clear abuses against RASOOL SAW and Islam and Pakistan and also supported rogue terrorist groups like BLA and BRA and Sindhi Nationalists and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom